Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont (54287 Views)

Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / PDP Rebirth Group Pledges Support For Makarfi Led Faction Of PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by ZUBY77(m): 10:59am On Feb 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Different groups trying to make political capital out of this.

I don't know what you smoke every morning.
Anyone who attempts to support this protest is already tagged an enemy inside your badly reconfigured brain.
And you and your likes hardly disappoint in spitting it out on public domains.
Is everything working fine in your land?
Where things are not working fine, what does citizens do in a civilized country?

You pretend to be comfortable with people going to bed on empty stomach simply because you find it difficult to shift grounds from blind support for bad policies to a better package for common man.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by 0b10010011: 10:59am On Feb 05, 2017
Too much noise no dey full Basket!

Protest is already dead on arrival.

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by OBAGADAFFI: 11:00am On Feb 05, 2017
Beranco:
m just thinking aloud.......
During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.

The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely Unclad.

After which, he threw the chicken on the ground. The Unclad chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & helpless creature.

The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.

Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership. He said, "This chicken represents the people".

"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".

"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you".

"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place."

Breath taking, isn't it ?

Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.

Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is. They are the same people who are responsible for their predicament.

#Could this be the Nigerian citizens situation presently?# In ma noble Opinion, i think it is.
Copied.

wink

Just hope everyone will remember this day that the so called progressives opposed a lawful protest from Nigerians.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by 0b10010011: 11:00am On Feb 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

That's just it!

All seeking for relevance!
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by MakeADifference: 11:00am On Feb 05, 2017
Cancelled or not the people have SPOKEN
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by guyXander(m): 11:00am On Feb 05, 2017
Now Loci wasn't wrong when he said humans loved to be ruled and controlled.

What stops us from going ahead with the planned protest?

Does Tuface have two heads hence 'two face'?

So you see, humans do love to be ruled, to be controlled, to be subdued.

Not me though. I am an Anthony!

#protest must hold

#Share

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by FunkyMetahuman: 11:01am On Feb 05, 2017
All I know is, no tuface, no protest.

I refused to get used by pdp and wailers.

Buhari failed to fix the problem cursed by pdp.
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 11:03am On Feb 05, 2017
Beranco:
During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.

The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely Unclad.

After which, he threw the chicken on the ground. The Unclad chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & helpless creature.

The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.

Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership. He said, "This chicken represents the people".

"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".

"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you".

"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place."

Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.

Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is. They are the same people who are responsible for their predicament.

#Could this be the Nigerian citizens situation presently?# In ma noble Opinion, i think it is.
Copied.
deep!

5 Likes

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by makers360: 11:03am On Feb 05, 2017
I beg make una give me the # tag make I dey do my own for house.
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 05, 2017
TheFreeOne:

What political capital are you insinuating

Is the current misgovernance, killings and sufferings not affecting Nigerians or don't they have a right to air their views on pressing issues?

We know two faced individuals and protection seekers like you will always think you have an opinion.

Oh..lest I forget when are you penning your usual on the march cancellation by 2baba?
seems you don't know tonye that well, i suggest you ask around, it's better to ignore him when his epileptic attack starts, he is such an unstable fellow, all I know is the protest was never about 2face but Nigerians, we don't need a face to protest how the government affects us, it's quite unfortunate that 2face bowed to threats from the government, but that doesn't change the fact that Nigerians are still suffering and need to let the people they elected know

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by 0b10010011: 11:04am On Feb 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
Exactly. Whoever desires to protest can go right ahead and do so.

Tuface has decided he wont. The government has said she isnt stoping anyone from protesting so i dont understand what all the noise is about.

You said it all.....
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by lekbel09(m): 11:05am On Feb 05, 2017
God will punish ezekwesili she is a bloody politician nigerians should not be gullible, even if we want to protest it should be about all those in power because they are all the same they just keep fooling us,please guys let us do wat is right whether APC or PDP they should all leave.I'm my opinion that's what the protest should be about

1 Like

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by Kobicove(m): 11:06am On Feb 05, 2017
During GEJ's tenure everyone was protesting and organizing political rallies left, right and centre without fear of molestation...we suddenly took freedom of expression for granted

Those days may be gone forever sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by eldoradoxx: 11:06am On Feb 05, 2017
In the same country, its been announced that 15,000 youths have been mobilized to welcome President Buhari who went to UK on taxpayers money to lounge and enjoy but can't provide security to ordinary peaceful rally. Fellow country men and women, our collective destiny as a people is in our hands. Not in the hands of Buhari and his security agencies. Ghanaians won't take the shit Nigerians take from their leaders, South Africans won't even dare take it, here we are, Giant of Africa. This protest is not about Buhari, it is about the Nigerian people announcing to their government that they are fed up with the state of the economy and need urgent actions. I went to Mallam's shop closeby a few minutes ago and he confirmed to me that there is nothing in his kiosk that has not witnessed upward price adjustment, yet our President has time to go on vacation in January!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by Royalfurnitures: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2017
Bring back our protest loading

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by lekbel09(m): 11:12am On Feb 05, 2017
eldoradoxx:
In the same country, its been announced that 15,000 youths have been mobilized to welcome President Buhari who went to UK on taxpayers money to lounge and enjoy but can't provide security to ordinary peaceful rally. Fellow country men and women, our collective destiny as a people is in our hands. Not in the hands of Buhari and his security agencies. Ghanaians won't take the shit Nigerians take from their leaders, South Africans won't even dare take it, here we are, Giant of Africa. This protest is not about Buhari, it is about the Nigerian people announcing to their government that they are fed up with the state of the economy and need urgent actions. I went to Mallam's shop closeby a few minutes ago and he confirmed to me that there is nothing in his kiosk that has not witnessed upward price adjustment, yet our President has time to go on vacation in January!
that's very true brother,the protest is not about buhari or APC it should be about our leaders whether APC or PDP we have lost our sense of purpose as a people pls youths let us fight for this country with all our might or else we would be slaves forever

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by highwaist: 11:12am On Feb 05, 2017
This gavmnt,is using jazz on Nigeria. How can u be beating me and ask me not to cry.

5 Likes

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by 0b10010011: 11:12am On Feb 05, 2017
Ilovewetpussy:
Buhari is brain dead while d midget osinbade is d defination of afonja coward commisioner

Wail-on!
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by Jayson1: 11:13am On Feb 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Just like your father, Chief Edwin Kiagbodo Clark, the Chameleon of the Ijaw nation and South South in general.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 05, 2017
Beranco:

Copied.

This story made me so angry that i'm shaking with rage because it is true.

5 Likes

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by gbegemaster(m): 11:13am On Feb 05, 2017
seunmsg:
EIE already made it clear that the protest will go on as scheduled. Tuface is no longer part of the protest, it is within his right to withdraw. Others who are still interested can go on and protest, nobody is stopping them. Whether you stand with Tubaba, Buhari or Nigeria, go ahead and do your thing peacefully tomorrow.
Matured comment.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by 0b10010011: 11:14am On Feb 05, 2017
highwaist:
This gavmnt,is using jazz on Nigeria. How can u be beating me and ask me not to cry.

You watch too much Nollywood home videos.

Also, you stayed too long in the village. Reasons best known to me.
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by famzynet: 11:15am On Feb 05, 2017
The protest continues.
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by 0b10010011: 11:16am On Feb 05, 2017
eldoradoxx:

Stop peddling lies!

Where did you get such information from?

1 Share

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by eph12(m): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2017
0b10010011:

That's just it!

All seeking for relevance!
What relevance is Ezekwesili seeking?
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:18am On Feb 05, 2017
Oby Ezekwesili should leave all these long stories. She is a well trained economist. She should write a book on the policies and steps to move Nigeria forward. Write the policies she believes the government should adopt before I will take her seriously. Same goes to the other economist talking. Elaborate your strategies for success and let us scrutinize.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by xakakes: 11:18am On Feb 05, 2017
The protest must go on,nothing can stop the will and resolve of the ordinary Nigerian for better governance,#istandwithNigerianot Tuface#

1 Like

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by PrinzEleju: 11:18am On Feb 05, 2017
O ga o,Nigeria is a mess of a country.The only things that thrive in this country are corruption,fornication and rituals.I hate this country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by canalily(m): 11:19am On Feb 05, 2017
This very OBY EZEKWESILI likes match so much but yet she doesnt play match, whyundecided

1 Like

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by nnol(m): 11:19am On Feb 05, 2017
is she jst waking up from her slumber? dis woman was used nd dumped by APC simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos / Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint / Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.