Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,154 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont (54286 Views)

Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / PDP Rebirth Group Pledges Support For Makarfi Led Faction Of PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by galadee(m): 11:57am On Feb 05, 2017
2face

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by chubbygal(f): 11:58am On Feb 05, 2017
Tuface cancelled the protest under DURESS and he was in tears . Democracy left with GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
Gbam!...by the way,
Which SANE & FIT president goes on a january vacation?..........

#the exhausted/clueless nomad seriously needs a PERPETUAL BREAK!
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by petbam: 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
God pls deliver us from this wicked people call themselves our leader.
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
GLO bring back my money

Ezekwesili, if you can lead or continue with the protest, you will gain my respect.

PMB and his cohorts did more than this to GEJ. I guess they were not expecting the same treatment Hypocrites undecided

What's wrong if you lead the protest? undecided
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by Teenaira: 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
I will only like the following people to please join this protest against the state of the country:

1. The president, Mohammed Buhari
2. The Vice President, prof. Osinbajo
3. The Inspector General of police, Idris
4. APC Chairman Oyegun

Let the truth be told, we never bargained for this. I am sure if Nigerians no the country is going to be in this state in less than 2 years under the present regime, no single soul will vote for them.

We surely need a change now than before, real change please !!!

1 Like

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by Ohamzee: 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
GLO bring back my money

Ezekwesili, if you can lead or continue with the protest, you will gain my respect.

PMB and his cohorts did more than this to GEJ. I guess they were not expecting the same treatment Hypocrites undecided

see fearness. must she lead before u protest?

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by 0b10010011: 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
Orikinla1:
It is stupidity to expect President Muhammadu Buhari to fix the decades long problems of Nigeria within two years.
Only childish and foolish Nigerians have such unrealistic expectations.

Don't mind them!

They just simply still pained by the defeat of there corrupt hero, "Ineffectual Buffon"

It's simply pains from the past. Nothing more
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
grin
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by jossy4joseph(m): 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
I just decided to kept mute concerning the Tuface Idibia's earlier planned Nationwide peaceful protest because I know it will not hold. Who's Tuface to the presidency? U people think we are in US or GEJ regime were you will wake up and begin to protest and the police will be there to ensure your security and protection. If Tuface should insist on carrying out the earlier planned protest, he will not be there to witness it because they will just put one or two allegations on his head and DSS will just arrest the poor guy. You can't win the presidency in a country like this. I support the cancellation bcoz the powers behind it are from the highest authority and demons. For Tuface to have come to the conclusion of cancelling the protest, do u know the kind of unknown calls and threats to his family he must have received? We can't fight that man @ the top. Is only God that will extinguish him like Abacha....

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by Ningi2020(m): 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
Irresponsible people everywhere, opening their gutters called mouth saying all sort of rubbish,,,,

1 Like

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by holuphisayor(m): 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
duba:
Tuface shouldn't have started what he can't finish. Listen to some of his songs like, "only me, for instance, e b like say"..... he did opposite of what he preaches. I'm stuck if I should delete all your songs on my phone.. I even have a playlist of songs by tubaba. Chai... smh... tuface fall my hand.....
You can as well lead the protest. Afterall, we're all nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
chubbygal:
Tuface cancelled the protest under DURESS and he was in tears . Democracy left with GEJ.

I think you meant our reserves and National revenues left with GEJ.
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by walosky(m): 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
I stand on #Blackface.....now I believe and accept Blackface calling Tuface an illiterate infact he's a coward !
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by Zane2point4(m): 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
0b10010011:

Stop peddling lies!

Where did you get such information from?

These zombiess sef

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
jossy4joseph:
I just decided to kept mute concerning the Tuface Idibia's earlier planned Nationwide peaceful protest because I know it will not hold. Who's Tuface to the presidency? U people think we are in US or GEJ regime were you will wake up and begin to protest and the police will be there to ensure your security and protection. If Tuface should insist on carrying out the earlier planned protest, he will not be there to witness it because they will just put one or two allegations on his head and DSS will just arrest the poor guy. You can't win the presidency in a country like this. I support the cancellation bcoz the powers behind it are from the highest authority and demons. For Tuface to have come to the conclusion of cancelling the protest, do u know the kind of unknown calls and threats to his family he must have received? We can't fight that man @ the top. Is only God that will extinguish him like Abacha....

President Abacha tried for a man who sold Crude at about $12 a Barrel. Increased our foreign reserves and paid some of our foreign debts. With PTF and FSP projects round the country.

Compared to GEJ who sold Crude at $100 a barrel, foreign reserves went down, foreign debt increased and no direct effect of his SURE-P.

If your prayer is for God to extinguish President Buhari like ABACHA. What is your prayer for GEJ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Obi Ezekwesili always blasting, from regime to regime.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by herich(m): 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Akinz0126:
For those criticising him you all should put yourselves in his shoe obviously he's been threatened behind the close door hence the lives of his family members are @stake.

Well we all know who the real enemies of the nation are
[color=#006600][/color]

No one forced him to lead protest, right?
He is coward.
It takes a brave heart to be an activist.
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by Opakan2: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ezekwesii should rest jare.. or dem use protest swear for am?

Foolish woman
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by knightsTempler: 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Different groups trying to make political capital out of this.

You have never stood for anything in your entire existence. You will remain a two faced chameleonic lobotimized àss licking sell out.

Who will speak and defend the less fortunate, who will uphold justice for them if not the living?

May it not be well with anyone who see injustice and turn blind eye because of his or her political affiliation.

4 Likes

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
galadee:
2face
Hahahaha
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by pojophilius(m): 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
if u stand with tuface,,,then you are OYO......but cioxly:,shey na like this we go dey dey
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by willibounce1(m): 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
APC trying to strangle everybody by force. The country is upside down yet you still want to shut everyone up.

At least people now know how evil their politicians are
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by egbabiekperemo1: 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
knightsTempler:

You have never stood for anything in your entire existence. You will remain a two faced chameleonic lobotimized àss licking sell out.

Who will speak and defend the less fortunate, who will uphold justice for them if not the living?

May it not be well with anyone who see injustice and turn blind eye because of his or her political affiliation.

U still dey mind that online nonentity?
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by kings09(m): 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
Just like d ojota park protest. Hypocrisy must be running in ur ancestral blood. They said u were always for sale, now it's confirmed. U must be really cheap
TonyeBarcanista:

1 Like

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by jfleece(m): 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
Look at our country Nigeria, it is a pitiable observation that Nigeria is going through this political and economic downturn... A country that reeks of corruption and ineptitude, a country characterised with ethnic disdain and religious bigotry, if u ve watched dis movie "immortals" u will discover that when Greece was terrorized by a brutal dictator, even Zeus who was a god needed the so called humans to fight for what is right, Dat was why he chose theseus....... We need to safeguard our political destiny and fight for what Is right 1,access to quality and affordable food 2,access to quality health care services 3,an incorruptible political system 4,ethnic and religious tolerance 5,a sound and robust economy....... If all these is unattainable, then we need a leader that would embark on a peaceful referendum and allow the country to divided peacefully...
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by Ugosample(m): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
Orikinla1:
It is stupidity to expect President Muhammadu Buhari to fix the decades long problems of Nigeria within two years.
Only childish and foolish Nigerians have such unrealistic expectations.

And you think you made sense?

Buhari is the worst president Nigeria has ever had.

period

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by k199192: 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
TheFreeOne:

What political capital are you insinuating

Is the current misgovernance, killings and sufferings not affecting Nigerians or don't they have a right to air their views on pressing issues?

use of English is the key... He said different groups.... And he meant different groups... Try re reading his post and read your own again... They don't correlate. I understand your grievances though.
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by nonjebose(m): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
0b10010011:

Don't mind them!

They just simply still pained by the defeat of there corrupt hero, "Ineffectual Buffon"

It's simply pains from the past. Nothing more
One of the main cardinal points why he was voted into power was because of his perceived anti corruption stance. Alas, he started failing by taking several months before appointing a cabinet that does look as corrupt as that of his predecessor. Fast forward to the present, many of his aides identified to have questionable source of wealth have remained shielded, and are not answerable to anyone. Some of his economic plans of diversifying from oil into other sectors, has seen him very busy prospecting for oil in the chad basin and elsewhere at a time when oil prices are so low. There is no clear cut vigorous pursuit of agricultural, technological or industrial revolution going on.
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
jfleece:
Look at our country Nigeria, it is a pitiable observation that Nigeria is going through this political and economic downturn... A country that reeks of corruption and ineptitude, a country characterised with ethnic disdain and religious bigotry, if u ve watched dis movie "immortals" u will discover that when Greece was terrorized by a brutal dictator, even Zeus who was a god needed the so called humans to fight for what is right, Dat was why he chose theseus....... We need to safeguard our political destiny and fight for what Is right 1,access to quality and affordable food 2,access to quality health care services 3,an incorruptible political system 4,ethnic and religious tolerance 5,a sound and robust economy....... If all these is unattainable, then we need a leader that would embark on a peaceful referendum and allow the country to divided peacefully...

Name the leader. Who is the leader that has ideas and the capability to address the enormous challenges we faced after the country got looted to its knees.
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by k199192: 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
all those quoting you really need to go back to GS101... Use of English is the key.
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by 2sexynet: 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
0b10010011:
Too much noise no dey full Basket!

Protest is already dead on arrival.

stupid Northerner. In 2019, he will be booted out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos / Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint / 2023 Elections Vs June 12, 1993 Elections - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.