Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont (54285 Views)

Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / PDP Rebirth Group Pledges Support For Makarfi Led Faction Of PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by Ruggedpen: 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
veekid:
Protest or no protest; I'm voting Buhari out come 2019
May your destiny be like Buhari regime where a lawyer is in charge of powder, ur own case mechanic will be a doctor to treat u and ur system will colapse like the economy. AMEN
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by ephi123(f): 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
you called revolution protesting..

Revolution and protesting are two different words.
Protest usually starts a revolution, but don't get it twisted they are very two different things.

Now tell me, which history has protesting alone ever changed anything?

Two different words indeed. In any case, I've made my point --> Protests can be and have been agents of social and political change.
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by 0b10010011: 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
ephi123:

The search function is your friend undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/3609791/15000-youths-welcome-president-buhari

So your source is Nairaland? Re u aware Niaraland is also full of gossips? Give me a more credible source!
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by ephi123(f): 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
0b10010011:

So your source is Nairaland? Re u aware Niaraland is also full of gossips? Give me a more credible source!

I'm sure if you look closely at the Nairaland thread quoted, you will see the source staring at you.
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by FunkyMetahuman: 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
ephi123:

Two different words indeed. In any case, I've made my point --> Protests can be and have been agents of social and political change.
I hear you.
Another pdp army.
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by ephi123(f): 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
I hear you.
Another pdp army.

I don't give a flying hoot about PDP. Not everyone who is anti-this current administration is pro-PDP, the facts on the ground (unemployment, inflation, crime) speak for themselves.
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by FunkyMetahuman: 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
ephi123:

I don't give a flying hoot about PDP. Not everyone who is anti-this current administration is pro-PDP, the facts on the ground (unemployment, inflation, crime) speak for themselves.
I hear you.
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by Elle277(f): 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
Tubaba can you ever be trusted again? you shouldn't have start this in the first instance.So disappointed!
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by thexzy(m): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
2Baba on his part has tried by coming up with this idea, its not necessarily that he must be the one to front it to success as per the execution of it but He has drawn out the masterplan, its left for Nigerians who stand with that ideology to push it up for results. Moses was suppose to lead the Children of Israel to the promise land but couldn't due to some unforeseen circumstances and at that point Joshua had to take over in which they made it there.
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by Obienesarah: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
duba:
Tuface shouldn't have started what he can't finish. Listen to some of his songs like, "only me, for instance, e b like say"..... he did opposite of what he preaches. I'm stuck if I should delete all your songs on my phone.. I even have a playlist of songs by tubaba. Chai... smh... tuface fall my hand.....
But at least he triggered the minds of some people.
Believe me he had d mind of doing it.
Bt 4 him 2 bck down something is hehind it.
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by bencarson007(m): 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
duba:
Tuface shouldn't have started what he can't finish. Listen to some of his songs like, "only me, for instance, e b like say"..... he did opposite of what he preaches. I'm stuck if I should delete all your songs on my phone.. I even have a playlist of songs by tubaba. Chai... smh... tuface fall my hand.....

Mr Man, be reasonable.
Tuface did a wise and noble thing
His ideals is not worth the blood of any Nigerian
In a situation where even the police is already threatening to turn the protest on its head, Tuface had to put the majority before himself.
He might survive the brutalizations that will follow, but other innocent Nigerians might not...case in point #IPOBProtest #SHITEProtest

Tuface's Ideals are not worth the blood of any Nigerian and his back tracking at the last minute is strategic and wise.

My humble opinion sir
Stop insulting Mr Innocent Idibia AKA Tuface

#IStandWithTuface
#IStandWithNigeria
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
nonjebose:

She is one person I respect. She was criticised for being anti-Jonathan and pro-Buhari. I belief she is just a woman with conscience
You think so?. Lets wait for the regime that'll make her a minister, then we shall know if she will keep blasting or turn a new leaf.
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by Ebookmathswaec: 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
www.edmaths.com is a new academic website on Mathematics for students from Primary 1 to SS3 (i.e Year 1 to Year 12).

The website contains past questions and model questions with solutions/answers, for students to practice.

It is free!
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by eph12(m): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
if you think 140 GEJ proposed was the actual amount he wanted, then you are still a baby #Nooffense.

Have you been following the pattern since 1999? If you were not born in 2000 that is.
Lol grin GEJ probably wanted 240 cheesy. I love this adult thinking lipsrsealed
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by KingsleyEkemezi: 11:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Y hijacking another man's plan EiE. U r on ur own...
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by jfleece(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Name the leader. Who is the leader that has ideas and the capability to address the enormous challenges we faced after the country got looted to its knees.
you and I are the leaders..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Emefiele's Posture As Buhari Passes (pic) / Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos / Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.