Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont (54288 Views)

Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / PDP Rebirth Group Pledges Support For Makarfi Led Faction Of PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by lastmessenger: 11:23am On Feb 05, 2017
How can Nigerians take a man with so many baby mamas serious?
Tuface flopped big time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by eph12(m): 11:24am On Feb 05, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
All I know is, no tuface, no protest.

I refused to get used by pdp and wailers.

Buhari failed to fix the problem cursed by pdp.
So what do we do now that Buhari has failed so far? Do we wait for two more years to react or we can react now so the remaining two years are better?
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by eph12(m): 11:25am On Feb 05, 2017
lastmessenger:
How can Nigerians take a man with so many baby mamas serious?
Tuface flopped big time
Lol. You don't know the kind of pressure he was put under. You know maybe he was asked to sign an undertaking that if there's any trouble he will be held accountable, prosecuted and sent to jail?
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by Akinaukwa: 11:27am On Feb 05, 2017
Thank God for the cancellation jare. Better to chicken out than to die an unwarranted death. More so, there are varying interests now involved. Prayers can do more than the protests cannot accomplish.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:27am On Feb 05, 2017
Today, Oby Ezekwesili can open her mouth to blast. Where was her voice when Obasanjo spent Billions of dollars in the name of providing power with nothing to show? Where was her voice when Obasanjo spent Billions of dollars in the name of turn around maintenance of our refineries with nothing to show?

Please, just like Tuface, she is also part of the problem. We know things are hard. We know we are suffering. If these people have solutions to our problems, they should propose it and make it public. Instead of leading Nigerians to slaughter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 05, 2017
NaMe4:
Nigeria. A Country where the Government THREATENS its citizens with its INEPTITUDE.
pls buhari never die? Sorry I want to say come back? Any news?
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by babestella: 11:30am On Feb 05, 2017
This is buhari today, the Nigerian HITLER.

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by prolove22(m): 11:30am On Feb 05, 2017
face na coward. that why fela's massage My people self dey fear too much� We fear for the thing we no see�We fear for the air around us�We fear to fight for freedom We fear to fight for liberty�We fear to fight for justice�We fear to fight for happiness�We always get reason to fear We no want die, we no want wound� We no want quench, we no want go�I get one child, mama dey for house�Papa dey for house, I want build house�I don build house, I no want quench�I want enjoy, I no want go, ah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by michoim(m): 11:33am On Feb 05, 2017
This madam Obi should go and sit down. What does she mean. When she was minister of education, what outstanding thing did she performed in education sector only; before protesting against someone that is handling an entire nation that is already decay and bastardized by the Father of all cluelessness (Jonathan).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by eldoradoxx: 11:34am On Feb 05, 2017
0b10010011:

Stop peddling lies!

Where did you get such information from?
Perhaps it is you that need to upgrade your information. National Youth Council says it has mobilized 15,000 youths to give President Buhari a rousing welcome. Unless all the news media that featured the news were lying. Anyway, NYCN has no denied it.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by ayeniidowu(m): 11:39am On Feb 05, 2017
2face will be surprised, that people will come out in mass to morrow and organise the protest

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by bayelsaowei(m): 11:40am On Feb 05, 2017
TheGoodJoe:
Oby Ezekwesili should leave all these long stories. She is a well trained economist. She should write a book on the policies and steps to move forward. Write the policies she believes the government should adopt before I will take her seriously. Same goes to the other economist talking. Elaborate your strategies for success and let us scrutinize.
who is this
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by bayelsaowei(m): 11:41am On Feb 05, 2017
ayeniidowu:
2face will be surprised, that people will come out in mass to morrow and organise the protest
and in his heart he would be happy he did instigate it . He is imperfect but he just might have sparked up some morale in many to move ahead with the protest...yhe government might have threatened tuface but not all nigerians...

1 Like

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by childosky(m): 11:43am On Feb 05, 2017
tuface idibia is a coward.
let him go and ask fela what it takes to be a real hero, icon and a legend outside singing.
tuface thought politics is all about impregnating women.
@tuface politics is not studio room or a stage of singing performance.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by SalomonKane: 11:44am On Feb 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Different groups trying to make political capital out of this.
Just like you and yours did during the past administration.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by bayelsaowei(m): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2017
TheGoodJoe:
Today, Oby Ezekwesili can open her mouth to blast. Where was her voice when Obasanjo spent Billions of dollars in the name of providing power with nothing to show? Where was her voice when Obasanjo spent Billions of dollars in the name of turn around maintenance of our refineries with nothing to show?

Please, just like Tuface, she is also part of the problem. We know things are hard. We know we are suffering. If these people have solutions to our problems, they should propose it and make it public. Instead of leading Nigerians to slaughter.
where do you live
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by cstr55: 11:44am On Feb 05, 2017
Not everybody can be like the igbo, madam oby.
Brave and resolute in the face of impunity. Stoic in the face of guns and state-licenced mad men.
Useless country.
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by Orikinla1: 11:45am On Feb 05, 2017
It is stupidity to expect President Muhammadu Buhari to fix the decades long problems of Nigeria within two years.
Only childish and foolish Nigerians have such unrealistic expectations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by LasGidiOwner: 11:47am On Feb 05, 2017
Cool. The march to Aso Rock starts tomorrow...
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 05, 2017
Thumbs up @ madam obi!
#BuHOROR, the despotic, exhausted & irresponsble nomad CANNOT STOP the people from venting!
*The d.umb dude is the WORST scum i ever voted!
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by KAYD007(m): 11:49am On Feb 05, 2017
This woman is just too bitter minded.she masturbates and cum over anything ant-buhari undecided

1 Like

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 05, 2017
At times I wonder what kind of democracy Nigeria is practising. A democracy where the people are not even allowed to let out their frustrations and grievance and also speak their mind. A democracy were the voice of the poor masses are not even heard.

I wonder what happened to the so called law of "FREEDOM OF SPEECH".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 05, 2017
Like she has more balls than tuface...
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by berrystunn(m): 11:50am On Feb 05, 2017
2face no no say he go big like this... Hahaha

Fear fear..I know him
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 05, 2017
Orikinla1:
It is stupidity to expect President Muhammadu Buhari to fix the decades long problems of Nigeria within two years.
Only childish and foolish Nigerians have such unrealistic expectations.

Stop trying to defend or justify him. Buhari is incapable of ruling not just ruling but leading this country.
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by passyhansome(m): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2017
Beranco:
m just thinking aloud.......
During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.

The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely Unclad.

After which, he threw the chicken on the ground. The Unclad chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & helpless creature.

The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.

Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership. He said, "This chicken represents the people".

"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".

"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you".

"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place."

Breath taking, isn't it ?

Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.

Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is. They are the same people who are responsible for their predicament.

#Could this be the Nigerian citizens situation presently?# In ma noble Opinion, i think it is.
Copied.

Nice one

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by Orikinla1: 11:54am On Feb 05, 2017
President Buhari is not Baba Ijebu or MMM.
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2017
preciousuweh:

Stop trying to defend or justify him. Buhari is incapable of ruling not just ruling but leading this country.

Tell me who you think is capable of leading. A person with the solutions to immediately solve years of rot.
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by ayomiDRLmoney: 11:55am On Feb 05, 2017
#bonanza #Tbc at give away price. #500perCoin Contact me if interested 09068750167 #CALLorWHATSAPP. #limitedtimeOFFER
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by logica(m): 11:55am On Feb 05, 2017
If I recall correctly, the office of the Vice President stated that people should be free to protest. So what's the noise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by ayeniidowu(m): 11:56am On Feb 05, 2017
Onyochejohn:
pls buhari never die? Sorry I want to say come back? Any news?

for your mind.
Re: Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont by logica(m): 11:56am On Feb 05, 2017
KAYD007:
This woman is just too bitter minded.she masturbates and cum over anything ant-buhari undecided
Damn! Horrible visuals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos / Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint / Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.