Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) (34268 Views)

Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by Clone2020(m): 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
Say no to jungle justice but the armed robber would've killed the other student if he didn't dodge the bullet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
This is serious
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by Reaper47(m): 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
<h1>Hello World</h1>
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by ct2: 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
LasgidiOnline:
this is really bad, we say no to jungle justice
assuming he successfully kill the student with his shot and excape with the stolen items what would have been your comments and you later now found out the student was ur brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by Liturgy(m): 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
Everyday for the thief but just one day for the owner; and this owner's one day unveils the doom behind the unhealthy and unacceptable acts of everyday by the thief. The warning note was unheeded, and hence...
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by klax(m): 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
mccoy47:
That should be Ibori! angry

It should be babachir, Lawan, Amaechi, Dogara, Aisha buhari, hell Rufai etc all are guilty of what Ibori was guilty of.

So use your head to balance the equation or readjust your upstairs network properly to receive sensible signal and talk sensibly.

1 Like

Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
Na wa oh..brave student though
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by goldedprince: 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
this is why i pray buari lives to make that useless country even more harder.
ibori stole billions, came back, nobody even slap am.
dieziani alison stole billions , and she is still celebrated every where she goes.
senators are still stealing and we keep cheering them.
this poor boy out of hunger when out to steal some petty things and una burn am. god go punish una generation.
i swear if i knew the guys that did this, i would sacrifice the money i make in 1 month and pay the best assassins to kill them back brutally
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jungle justice is wrong, it's barbaric.
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by mamajaz(f): 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
ct2:
assuming he successfully kill the student with his shot and excape with the stolen items what would have been your comments and you later now found out the student was ur brother
Please, help me ask am.

2 Likes

Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by me69: 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
LasgidiOnline:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-mKjKcj0Cf4k/WJb1B6GaSfI/AAAAAAAAc6U/NcHUBy8Hp5oBVaBFeLLTeZb5_OuTCgPGACLcB/s400/FB_IMG_1486287947715.jpg[/img]
An armed robber last night attacked a student of Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Benue state at Joy hostels along South Core demanding for his mobile phone and laptop

Upon refusal of the student to hand over the requested gadgets, he shot at the student knee but he dogged and they started dragging for the gun which waked other students, he was overpowered and caught.

He was today discovered burnt to ashes along the roadside in the school campus.

Lasgidi Online could not not confirm at the time of filing this report if the alleged robber was a student of the institution.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-xsZX7JE55gM/WJb1ByWZziI/AAAAAAAAc6M/NovzUsRgVsMpfWXQNBgVHr5uYmRJDRTWgCLcB/s400/FB_IMG_1486287950025.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-jgaIWG9bcDM/WJb1Bymg1FI/AAAAAAAAc6Q/gAl-DeU5-6oNdOhZAtTRfpX-Yrqoe1jMQCLcB/s400/FB_IMG_1486287954128.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-mUuT5l3gVgA/WJb1CRzjkvI/AAAAAAAAc6Y/4EFCNttuKPwQFttOhKqvZklD7nVkHSS0ACLcB/s400/FB_IMG_1486287956638.jpg[/img]

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/02/an-alleged-thief-burnt-to-death-in.html

God is watching how your hypocrite this society is. How do you want God to bless Nigeria when we don't practice equatable justice. God is Just and like those who are just and God hates oppression and oppressors.
God will not love us if we punish a poor person for a crime but give soft hand to the rich man for the same crime.

What I mean is that people commit crime and you see people gather to beat and burn them. OK now what of them James Ibori, IBB etc...

1 Like

Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by Sayway(f): 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
Oh my shocked..
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by Lastanza: 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
Kill dem all if truly he is an armed robber. I pray all of you vomiting jungle justice should have a taste of dis devil incarnates one day. Rubbish, I detest thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by Twizzy30(m): 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
That's good for him. Yday night, thieves came to my Neighbour house and went away with over 200k + valuables. For this recession.
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by Dadurty(m): 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
They should quench the fire and start all over till d burnt body turn 2 dust or ashes...
cummando:
No to jungle justice

Beat to pulp then hand over to the police.
That one dey grin
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
klax:

It should be babachir, Lawan, Amaechi, Dogara, Aisha buhari, hell Rufai etc all are guilty of what Ibori was guilty of.

[s]So use your head to balance the equation or readjust your upstairs network properly to receive sensible signal and talk sensibly[/s].
Yes it should be all u mentioned!
Now run along u

Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by Jimy66(m): 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
Uam no dy carry last [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by timota(m): 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
LasgidiOnline:
this is really bad, we say no to jungle justice
if u say no to jungle justice what do u say yes to
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by Life4Varnity: 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:
THE GUY'S NOT A STUDENT FELLAS, HE CAME INTO THE SCHOOL YESTERDAY EVENING FOR USUAL BUSINESS, LIKE THEY USUALLY DO.

I HEARD THE WHOLE THING AS I WAS CHILLING IN A LODGE CLOSE BY.... REALLY CLOSE THAT I COULD SEE THE WHOLE EVENT FROM THE WINDOW.

HE WAS TO BE HANDED OVER TO THE SCHOOL SECURITY AFTER MUCH BEATINGS, BUT WHEN HE WAS ASKED IF HE WAS A STUDENT BY THE MOB, HE REPLIED "NO...... KAI, I DON FURK UP"

THAT WAS WHEN THE TEAM OF HUMAN ROASTERS CONCLUDED ON SETTING HIM ABLAZE....

AND HE WASN'T KILLED BY THE STUDENTS, THE VILLAGERS FROM THE COMMUNITY WHERE THE SCHOOL IS SITUATED DID. ALL THE STUDENTS RAN AWAY FROM THE SCENE WHEN ALL WAS UNFOLDING, BLOGGERS ALWAYS GET EVERYTHING WRONG!

Thanks for the solid update

Send me yr acct make I wire u small thing or your phone no if possible
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by ajibsca: 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
A country where people get burnt for stealing phones and celebrated when they steal billions of naira mortgaging the life of our citizens.

Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by Trails: 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
If you have never been robbed then u sure hav no idea how much u will wish these thieves even when u get shot by them
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by Lastanza: 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
goldedprince:
dieziani alison stole billions , and she is still celebrated every where she goes.
this poor boy out of hunger when out to steal some petty things and una burn am. god go punish una generation.
i swear if i knew the guys that did this, i would sacrifice the money i make in 1 month and pay the best assassins to kill them back brutally
You are very very s...........d. What would you say if he killed d student with d shot. Do you know how d student in question manage to keep up? All for one idiot to come in at night to rob him of everything.
Those pipl you mentioned are well protected and that's why they are still enjoying their loots if not d same fate would have befell dem.
Why don't d thief go and rob those elites you mentioned if it's dat easy instead he goes for his fellow poor fellow dat is struggling to survive.
I dare you to start a struggle or anything against dose u mentioned and see d support you would garner.

Let no goddamn thief add to my frustration in dis Country.

2 Likes

Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jayson1:
"Hell on Earth"

I wish the bloody criminal a rough and terrible ride to the great beyond

A true definition of hypocrisy!

Jayson1:
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori, the Odidigboigbo 1 of Africa.

God bless the good people of Delta State.

See the kinda humans goats on nairaland!
angry
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by Olanna45(f): 2:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
goldedprince:
Are you supporting the thief?
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by JuneOctober(f): 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
sad eeyah. If you come back to this world, don't repeat that terrible mistake.
Bye bye.
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by Horlawale1(m): 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
Why ibori[b][/b] is been celebrated somewhere in Nigeria

GOD WE NEED UR INTERVENTION
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by bsideboii(m): 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
embarassed My Alma mater so disheartens me.
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by deezydez: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
I don't usually support this jungle justice but if u guys can understand how these area boys are disturbing people errday for their phones u will understand that this one is a good lesson to others.... like everynight these boys must collect persons phone in makurdi town entirely especially north bank area

1 Like

Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
This is wrong. An insult to civilization and everything human. We no longer live in the jungle, yet many among us behave like reptilians, irretrievably wild and irrational. With him subdued and harmless, why set him ablaze? That was quite extreme.

This supremely bestial act is fast becoming a norm, and if not openly decried and curbed before it gets out of hand, it will become one of the nefarious practices that saturate our society. This madness is on the way to being normalized, and it must be criminalized with the most serious of penalties before it becomes second nature, otherwise, people will start taking advantage of the insanity to get back at those they might have hated, for one reason or the other, by accusing them of theft, in a bid to get them mobbed and burnt to death at the drop of a hat.

It's a terrible practice. There's absolutely no justification for such savagery.
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by Marrtynze(m): 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
Stupidity strikes again!

It is high time jungle justice is criminalised.
I guess you missed the part where he shot the student, what if he had killed the student, I don't support jungle justice, but you don't shoot at someone cos u want his property, he deserves it, call me anything but on this one, good riddance to his burnt body, shoot someone cos of ordinary phone and laptop, wat do you expect to get in return, jail so you can come out and kuku officially kill someone

2 Likes

Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lastanza:

You are very very s...........d. What would you say if he killed d student with d shot. Do you know how d student in question manage to keep up? All for one idiot to come in at night to rob him of everything.
Those pipl you mentioned are well protected and that's why they are still enjoying their loots if not d same fate would have befell dem.
Why don't d thief go and rob those elites you mentioned if it's dat easy instead he goes for his fellow poor fellow dat is struggling to survive.
I dare you to start a struggle or anything against dose u mentioned and see d support you would garner.

Let no goddamn thief add to my frustration in dis Country.
They've under brought that guy already, he was no longer a threat. He could have been handed over to the police, you know. To burn him in that manner like beasts from the jungle is extremely inhumane, and makes those bastards just as Psychopathic as he was. That's pretty cruel. Utterly barbaric.

It's criminal to take the law into one's own hands.

1 Like

Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Liturgy:
Everyday for the thief but just one day for the owner; and this owner's one day unveils the doom behind the unhealthy and unacceptable acts of everyday by the thief. The warning note was unheeded, and hence...

Ibori was welcomed with drums by the same people he robbed.
By the look of things, he is set to rob them even more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) / 4 Bandit Leaders Repent In Katsina, Surrender Their Weapons (Photo) / Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.