Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,684 members, 7,813,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) (34267 Views)

Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by fmlala: 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Some people are stupid, what did he still that's more than Ibori's own?
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by nijascammers: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
while ibori is receiving a heroic welcome
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
LasgidiOnline:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-mKjKcj0Cf4k/WJb1B6GaSfI/AAAAAAAAc6U/NcHUBy8Hp5oBVaBFeLLTeZb5_OuTCgPGACLcB/s400/FB_IMG_1486287947715.jpg[/img]
An armed robber last night attacked a student of Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Benue state at Joy hostels along South Core demanding for his mobile phone and laptop

Upon refusal of the student to hand over the requested gadgets, he shot at the student knee but he dogged and they started dragging for the gun which waked other students, he was overpowered and caught.

He was today discovered burnt to ashes along the roadside in the school campus.

Lasgidi Online could not not confirm at the time of filing this report if the alleged robber was a student of the institution.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-xsZX7JE55gM/WJb1ByWZziI/AAAAAAAAc6M/NovzUsRgVsMpfWXQNBgVHr5uYmRJDRTWgCLcB/s400/FB_IMG_1486287950025.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-jgaIWG9bcDM/WJb1Bymg1FI/AAAAAAAAc6Q/gAl-DeU5-6oNdOhZAtTRfpX-Yrqoe1jMQCLcB/s400/FB_IMG_1486287954128.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-mUuT5l3gVgA/WJb1CRzjkvI/AAAAAAAAc6Y/4EFCNttuKPwQFttOhKqvZklD7nVkHSS0ACLcB/s400/FB_IMG_1486287956638.jpg[/img]

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/02/an-alleged-thief-burnt-to-death-in.html

Boys aren't smiling at all. Soon, gala and biscuits thieves would begin to carry arms.
#IstandwithprofessorAngo
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
LasgidiOnline:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-mKjKcj0Cf4k/WJb1B6GaSfI/AAAAAAAAc6U/NcHUBy8Hp5oBVaBFeLLTeZb5_OuTCgPGACLcB/s400/FB_IMG_1486287947715.jpg[/img]
An armed robber last night attacked a student of Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Benue state at Joy hostels along South Core demanding for his mobile phone and laptop

Upon refusal of the student to hand over the requested gadgets, he shot at the student knee but he dogged and they started dragging for the gun which waked other students, he was overpowered and caught.

Lasgidi Online could not not confirm at the time of filing this report if the alleged robber was a student of the institution.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-xsZX7JE55gM/WJb1ByWZziI/AAAAAAAAc6M/NovzUsRgVsMpfWXQNBgVHr5uYmRJDRTWgCLcB/s400/FB_IMG_1486287950025.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-jgaIWG9bcDM/WJb1Bymg1FI/AAAAAAAAc6Q/gAl-DeU5-6oNdOhZAtTRfpX-Yrqoe1jMQCLcB/s400/FB_IMG_1486287954128.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-mUuT5l3gVgA/WJb1CRzjkvI/AAAAAAAAc6Y/4EFCNttuKPwQFttOhKqvZklD7nVkHSS0ACLcB/s400/FB_IMG_1486287956638.jpg[/img]

Boys aren't smiling at all. Soon, gala and biscuits thieves will begin to carry arms.
#IstandwithprofessorAngo
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by holarfresh: 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
:oobserving really bad
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by Lastanza: 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
joyeSeraph:
They've under brought that guy already, he was no longer a threat. He could have been handed over to the police, you know. To burn him in that manner like beasts from the jungle is extremely inhumane, and makes those bastards just as Psychopathic as he was. That's pretty cruel. Utterly barbaric.

It's criminal to take the law into one's own hands.
From ur submission, I suppose u are not living in Nigeria. First, we don't have a working police in Nigeria because as you are handing him over to the police, you would see him d next day in d street. Nothing is working in Nigeria.
And you are so unbiased not to have read where he shot at the student. For goodness sake he is not a pretty thief but an armed robber.
Do you know how many pipl he has killed in d course of his past operations? Pray you don't come across dem

1 Like

Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by akigbemaru: 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
Thief burnt
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
This is brutal mehn
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by lonelydora: 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
cummando:
No to jungle justice

Beat to pulp then hand over to the police.
That one dey grin

No talk that thing here. What if the student didn't dodge the bullet and was killed?
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
Acidosis:
died because of phone and laptop

He is a f00lish man.

A foolish man indeed

1 Like

Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lastanza:

From ur submission, I suppose u are not living in Nigeria. First, we don't have a working police in Nigeria because as you are handing him over to the police, you would see him d next day in d street. Nothing is working in Nigeria.
And you are so unbiased not to have read where he shot at the student. For goodness sake he is not a pretty thief but an armed robber.
Do you know how many pipl he has killed in d course of his past operations? Pray you don't come across dem
Pardon me if I seemed indifferent to the student's situation. The myopia wasn't deliberate. I understand you quite well. The point I was trying to make is that, if this practice is not openly decried, an innocent person mistaken for a thief or falsely accused of theft may one day turn out a victim of this mobbing and burning.

The kind of enthusiasm with which people carry out this act doesn't speak well of our society. Many find it exciting and revel in the savagery. That's terrible, and people should find it alarming.

The habit of setting humans on fire at any opportunity is becoming prevalent , and is on the verge of being normalized. It's too bestial, sir.
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by goldedprince: 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
Olanna45:
Are you supporting the thief?
i go tell you wetin you wan hear. YES I AM SUPPORTING HIM.
ARE YOU SUPPORTING THE IDIOTS THAT BURNT HIM
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
Life4Varnity:

Thanks for the solid update
Send me yr acct make I wire u small thing or your phone no if possible
zero8zero 39 two seven 94 one one grin I DE WAIT
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
lonelydora:

No talk that thing here. What if the student didn't dodge the bullet and was killed?

THE STUDENT IS CLAIMING HE DIDN'T DODGE THE BULLET, THAT INFACT TWO BULLETS HIT HIM BUT HIS "ODESHI" WAS INTACT.... LOL, THAT'S WHAT THEY CIRCULATING ALL OVER CAMPUS RIGHT NOW!

2 Likes

Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by goldedprince: 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lastanza:

You are very very s...........d. What would you say if he killed d student with d shot. Do you know how d student in question manage to keep up? All for one idiot to come in at night to rob him of everything.
Those pipl you mentioned are well protected and that's why they are still enjoying their loots if not d same fate would have befell dem.
Why don't d thief go and rob those elites you mentioned if it's dat easy instead he goes for his fellow poor fellow dat is struggling to survive.
I dare you to start a struggle or anything against dose u mentioned and see d support you would garner.

Let no goddamn thief add to my frustration in dis Country.
YOU ARE AN IDIOT . those idiots aint protected like u think.
well the student didnt die and the thief didnt shot to kill, he shot his legs.
atimes i even prefer the moslim sharia justice to what ever form of justice we practice here.
if it was the moslims, they will cut his hand as punishment. no want wants to loose anything to a tthief or a robber, but burning a human is never the right way to go. instead , just shoot him.
like i said, if i know who burn am, you go see him dead body for front page in less than a week.
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by Damibiz(m): 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
Burn all of them...uni agric makurdi nd thief is turning into smthing else......#MY TECNO H6....dat year soo,it was collected frm me at Gun point....i still de mourn dat phone...

1 Like

Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by Lastanza: 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
joyeSeraph:
Pardon me if I seemed indifferent to the student's situation. The myopia wasn't deliberate. I understand you quite well. The point I was trying to make is that, if this practice is not openly decried, an innocent person mistaken for a thief or falsely accused of theft may one day turn out a victim of this mobbing and burning.

The kind of enthusiasm with which people carry out this act doesn't speak well of our society. Many find it exciting and revel in the savagery. That's terrible, and people should find it alarming.

The habit of setting humans on fire at any opportunity is becoming prevalent , and is on the verge of being normalized. It's too bestial, sir.
Thanks, I also feel ur point of reason. You see man is largely a function of his environment. D environment to a large extent influences your actions and inactions.
I as a person some years back had ur kind of reasoning but d state of struggle for self defense and survival in the present day Nigeria from all sorts of evil happening has realigned my perspectives.

That which you called enthusiasm from the crowd is as a result of bottled up anger and frustration. Life is hard already and dis miscreants and making things more difficult to the people.
What would you say of those other of their kind that goes about raping old women at night.
Let me tell you dis, they may escape the jungle justice dilemma if caught robbing the rich and mighty in the society. But adding to the frustration of the down trodden? their fate!
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by Lastanza: 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
goldedprince:

YOU ARE AN IDIOT . those idiots aint protected like u think.
well the student didnt die and the thief didnt shot to kill, he shot his legs.
atimes i even prefer the moslim sharia justice to what ever form of justice we practice here.
if it was the moslims, they will cut his hand as punishment. no want wants to loose anything to a tthief or a robber, but burning a human is never the right way to go. instead , just shoot him.
like i said, if i know who burn am, you go see him dead body for front page in less than a week.

Just look at what you typed there. Do you know how many he has killed in the past? Seems you are one of them.
By even pulling the trigger in the first place he deserves to be killed.
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by oyinella(f): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
Richie0974:
I don't think anyone has not stolen from childhood to adulthood, if jungle justice is the answer no one will be left out. This set of people carrying out jungle justice need serious reorientation and it's just sad people see it as a norm even kids these days seem indifferent to seeing someone burnt to death and it's just sad.

v neva stolen
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by goldedprince: 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lastanza:

Just look at what you typed there. Do you know how many he has killed in the past? Seems you are one of them.
By even pulling the trigger in the first place he deserves to be killed.
na your type be the cause of every problem we dey face for this country.
how the Bleep can you proof he killed anyone before.
seems i am one of them? wtf. i wish say i sabi your house so that i go teach you small lesson.
because he pulled a trigger he deserves to be killed by burning
guy if only i can trace you, i fo make sure say i burn one of the finger wey you dey use type so you go know how e dey fell to burn a human alive.
atleast if you must kill him, just shoot him.
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
LasgidiOnline:

Wow! that student must have watched plenty Steven Seagal's film to be able to fight a man with gun.

1 Like

Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by poyet(m): 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:
THE GUY'S NOT A STUDENT FELLAS, HE CAME INTO THE SCHOOL YESTERDAY EVENING FOR USUAL BUSINESS, LIKE THEY USUALLY DO.

I HEARD THE WHOLE THING AS I WAS CHILLING IN A LODGE CLOSE BY.... REALLY CLOSE THAT I COULD SEE THE WHOLE EVENT FROM THE WINDOW.

HE WAS TO BE HANDED OVER TO THE SCHOOL SECURITY AFTER MUCH BEATINGS, BUT WHEN HE WAS ASKED IF HE WAS A STUDENT BY THE MOB, HE REPLIED "NO...... KAI, I DON FURK UP"

THAT WAS WHEN THE TEAM OF HUMAN ROASTERS CONCLUDED ON SETTING HIM ABLAZE....

AND HE WASN'T KILLED BY THE STUDENTS, THE VILLAGERS FROM THE COMMUNITY WHERE THE SCHOOL IS SITUATED DID. ALL THE STUDENTS RAN AWAY FROM THE SCENE WHEN ALL WAS UNFOLDING, BLOGGERS ALWAYS GET EVERYTHING WRONG!
Was there a gun?
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by Richie0974: 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
oyinella:

v neva stolen

Common not even as a kid in elementary school, taking someone's pencil or pen? You know you never can be too sure, you definitely do not remember everything you did as a child do you? As long as you can't, you can't tell.
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
Animals; they will hail Ibori and burn a ratchet man on the street for doing far less, and still blame Buhari for trying to stop the rot - because of their hatred for his tribe and religion.
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by armadeo(m): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
goldedprince:
this is why i pray buari lives to make that useless country even more harder.
ibori stole billions, came back, nobody even slap am.
dieziani alison stole billions , and she is still celebrated every where she goes.
senators are still stealing and we keep cheering them.
this poor boy out of hunger when out to steal some petty things and una burn am. god go punish una generation.
i swear if i knew the guys that did this, i would sacrifice the money i make in 1 month and pay the best assassins to kill them back brutally

Here you are ranting against the poor directing thier anger against the local thieves and promising them your own brand of jungle justice still turning a blind eye away from the so called thieves you listed.

You my friend are no different from them.

Instead of you to use your one Month money against the big thieves it's the poor man you want to use it again.

Now judge your thinking faculty.
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by Lastanza: 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
goldedprince:

na your type be the cause of every problem we dey face for this country.
how the Bleep can you proof he killed anyone before.
seems i am one of them? wtf. i wish say i sabi your house so that i go teach you small lesson.
because he pulled a trigger he deserves to be killed by burning
guy if only i can trace you, i fo make sure say i burn one of the finger wey you dey use type so you go know how e dey fell to burn a human alive.
atleast if you must kill him, just shoot him.
See dis1, ewarior. I have always known you are an armed robber from ur comments but you will soon meet ur waterloo.
Better change ur way before d Street go roast you.
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by goldedprince: 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
armadeo:

Here you are ranting against the poor directing thier anger against the local thieves and promising them your own brand of jungle justice still turning a blind eye away from the so called thieves you listed.

You my friend are no different from them.

Instead of you to use your one Month money against the big thieves it's the poor man you want to use it again.

Now judge your thinking faculty.
save your advice to yourself. you guys burn people as if you are burning goat for christmas or ram for salah.
like i said, if i know those people that did that or ever encounter any sh_it like this happen anywhere i am, the people will be history.
if you want to kill a human, shot him.
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by armadeo(m): 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
goldedprince:

save your advice to yourself. you guys burn people as if you are burning goat for christmas or ram for salah.
like i said, if i know those people that did that or ever encounter any sh_it like this happen anywhere i am, the people will be history.
if you want to kill a human, shot him.

Hypocrisy abound.

Go ahead and kill them and you'll also end up roasted too.

1 Like

Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by goldedprince: 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
armadeo:

Hypocrisy abound.

Go ahead and kill them and you'll also end up roasted too.
like say he sabi meaning of hypocrisy.
idiots like you burning small thieves instead of attacking the real thieves like ibori and other politicians are the HYPOCRITES
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by Maydfourth: 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Na Seun Egbegbes cousin oooooo
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by chiwuike20: 6:30am On Feb 06, 2017
I thought Oau students are is the most barbaric of so-called educated minds. Now im persuaded that we are a little less barbaric than these students. I hope the killers of the said thief are brought to book. It seems the more you have religious fanatics in an institution the more violent and barbaric it becomes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikenna Ukachi: Imo State CP Declares Inspector Wanted For Killing 25-year Old / Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects / Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.