Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) (34272 Views)

Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by chiwuike20: 6:54am On Feb 06, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
Animals; they will hail Ibori and burn a ratchet man on the street for doing far less, and still blame Buhari for trying to stop the rot - because of their hatred for his tribe and religion.

The damage and loss caused by the theft of a laptop and a phone is far less than one caused by the embezzlement of public usually running into billions of naira. This, (embezzlement) is capable to affecting education, housing, infrastructural, etc programs of the state, thereby, causing huge socio-economic loss to society. On the other hand, where a man steals to survive the hardship created by these unscrupulous and covetous politicians, the full wrath of the law (if it is instituted) or the full wrath of frustrated and brainwashed people (which should be directed to the real cause of the problem) is meted upon the thief. If anyone deserves to be killed like that, it is the man who created and environment of chaos, not the man who plays the script of necessity.

Until we tackle the real problem of corruption by identifying its cause, instead nursing its effects, that we can make real progress.
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by vickuzzy(m): 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:
THE GUY'S NOT A STUDENT FELLAS, HE CAME INTO THE SCHOOL YESTERDAY EVENING FOR USUAL BUSINESS, LIKE THEY USUALLY DO.

I HEARD THE WHOLE THING AS I WAS CHILLING IN A LODGE CLOSE BY.... REALLY CLOSE THAT I COULD SEE THE WHOLE EVENT FROM THE WINDOW.

HE WAS TO BE HANDED OVER TO THE SCHOOL SECURITY AFTER MUCH BEATINGS, BUT WHEN HE WAS ASKED IF HE WAS A STUDENT BY THE MOB, HE REPLIED "NO...... KAI, I DON FURK UP"

THAT WAS WHEN THE TEAM OF HUMAN ROASTERS CONCLUDED ON SETTING HIM ABLAZE....

AND HE WASN'T KILLED BY THE STUDENTS, THE VILLAGERS FROM THE COMMUNITY WHERE THE SCHOOL IS SITUATED DID. ALL THE STUDENTS RAN AWAY FROM THE SCENE WHEN ALL WAS UNFOLDING, BLOGGERS ALWAYS GET EVERYTHING WRONG!
seriously? that's my village tho am not surprised at them dey love spilling blood...
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by vickuzzy(m): 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
omenkaLives:
Stupidity strikes again!

It is high time jungle justice is criminalised.
not in all cases my dear what if the gun had gotten to the victim and he died which justice be that one?
Re: Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) by vickuzzy(m): 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
but wait o if the bullet had killed the victim/student which justice we go call that one? if it happens to be you that is saying no to jungle justice you for even Rob the robber join......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo / Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) / Police Arrest Imu Ovaioza Yunusa For Defrauding Nigerians (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.