Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? (3635 Views)

Why Do Girls Like Bad Boys? / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? / Why Good Girls Like Bad Boys? The Truth Finally Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by AloyalNigerian(m): 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Sometimes, I just look at some girls and shake my head. They will leave a loving and caring guy for a tyrant who does not care, whose sole ambition is to use and dump.
I'm really confused and I need answers. Girls come and tell me why.

NB: nobody broke my heart, so keep your 'pities'. undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by ELShehzad: 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
NP

Kanye West ft Pusha T, 2 chains and Big Sean- Mercy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by AloyalNigerian(m): 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
ELShehzad:
NP

Kanye West ft Pusha T, 2 chains and Big Sean- Mercy
Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
Is in their blood.they prefer to be ride rough.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
Well one thing I know for sure is this, after a girl falls for a bad guy, when she comes across a handsome gentle guy, she falls for him and dump the bad guy.. .happens to me everytime.. .bad guys are losers!
Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
Because they are bad too

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by younghartz(m): 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
AloyalNigerian:
Sometimes, I just look at some girls and shake my head. They will leave a loving and caring guy for a tyrant who does not care, whose sole ambition is to use and dump.
I'm really confused and I need answers. Girls come and tell me why.

NB: nobody broke my heart, so keep your 'pities'. undecided

cuz bad guys will always tell her good things

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by Uglykelvin(m): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
Cos bad guys no get future grin they spend all their money at once!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by AloyalNigerian(m): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
Well one thing I know for sure is this, after a girl falls for a bad guy, when she comes across a handsome gentle guy, she falls for him and dump the bad guy.. .happens to me everytime.. .bad guys are losers!
That's my point. They come back after being dumped and used. undecided
We want it fresh too.And I don't think they are losers since they achieved their goal

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
Who wants a sweet boy

Too boring we need excited .. and a challenge undecided no bad guys stays bad ...
Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by TheValiant(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:

You been furking around.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
AloyalNigerian:

That's my point. They come back after being dumped and used. undecided
We want it fresh too.And I don't think they are losers since they achieved their goal
bro..i achieve my goals too... I even fucq a bad guy's new girl even before he does....
Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
TheValiant:

You been furking around.. undecided
why do u say so?
Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by TheValiant(m): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
why do u say so?
You said so unknowingly
Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
TheValiant:

You said so unknowingly
im a guy.. .so it's natural for us lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
Bumbae1:
Who wants a sweet boy

Too boring we need excited .. and a challenge undecided no bad guys stays bad ...
see ur mouth....shioor!
Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by Olasco93: 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ladies love any guy who is in control. They hate needy guys who lack self-esteem and seeks permission before they take a decision. The Bahd guys have Guts. They act like they don't care even when they do. They have humour, good vibes, swaggz and know how to press a ladies Mumu Button. Act Nice art thy own peril...
Nice Guy: Can I Kiss You?
Bad Guy: ...Jacks Her and Finger her without offloading her Jeans...
Nice Guy: Please My love, can you come to my Place tomorrow?
Bad Guy: Meet me at home 2moro by 5pm. Help me get a CD on that Chemist at my Junction on your way coming.
Nice Guy: Wow! You look Beautiful from head to toe on that dress.
Bad Guy: This your Eye lash too much na, you dey go shrine. Take handkachief clean am small jare.
Nice Guy: Hello swetty, just want to let you know I can't do without you my Love. I miss you so much...
Bad Guy: How far, I dey house. Branch market come prepare stew for me, I dey hungry.
Nice Guy: Good Morning Sweety, how was your Night? Hope you slept good?
Bad Guy Wetin dey do you? I dey call you, you no dey pick. You be Ogbanje, Call me jare... Hangs up!
NICE GUYS are boring, easily friendzone under a month, BAD GUYS are the Real MVP. They play the Games the way Ladies love it played and surprisingly, the so called church girls can't do without them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by TheValiant(m): 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
im a guy.. .so it's natural for us lol

Does it matter?
Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by firstking01(m): 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
Some girls are just sheer foolish by default.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
Olasco93:
Ladies love any guy who is in control. They hate needy guys who lack self-esteem and seeks permission before they take a decision. The Bahd guys have Guts. They act like they don't care even when they do. They have humour, good vibes, swaggz and know how to press a ladies Mumu Button. Act Nice art thy own peril...
Bad Guy: Meet me at home 2moro by 5pm. Help me get a CD on that Chemist at my Junction on your way coming.
Bad Guy: This your Eye lash too much na, you dey go shrine. Take handkachief clean am small jare.
Nice Guy: Hello swetty, just want to let you know I can't do without you my Love. I miss you so much...
Bad Guy: How far, I dey house. Branch market come prepare stew for me, I dey hungry.
Bad Guy Wetin dey do you? I dey call you, you no dey pick. You be Ogbanje, Call me jare... Hangs up!
NICE GUYS are boring, easily friendzone under a month, BAD GUYS are the Real MVP. They play the Games the way Ladies love it played and surprisingly, the so called church girls can't do without them.
you forgot to add that the bad guy wu says all these things wuld have created an impression of being funny and humorous before talking like this to the lady, otherwise, she would feel repulsive and angry about the manner of the guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by chigoziri2403(m): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
cos ladies fall for those who treats them as shit, if you want a lady to be loyal, ignore her, it drives them crazy, you might give a girl all the attention in the world, she would still run to S tramp who broke her heart a week ago
Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by masterpat(m): 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
bro..i achieve my goals too... I even fucq a bad guy's new girl even before he does....

You are a bad ass bi*ch
Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by AloyalNigerian(m): 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
shocked
Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by AloyalNigerian(m): 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
Olasco93:
Your opinion. #TruTalK
Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
masterpat:

You are a bad ass bi*ch
im not a "bitchh" I'm actually a Nigga dude wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
AloyalNigerian:

shocked
yeah..just play ur cards right.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by AloyalNigerian(m): 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
yeah..just play ur cards right.
I don't play cards. undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
AloyalNigerian:

I don't play cards. undecided
then play whatever you playing well.. .

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by AloyalNigerian(m): 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
then play whatever you playing well.. .
Noted wink
Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by McBrooklyn(m): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2017

Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by AloyalNigerian(m): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
McBrooklyn:

He's arrived. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? by McBrooklyn(m): 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
AloyalNigerian:
He's arrived. grin
Who??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Most Dangerous S*x Positions For Your Joy Stick - Be Wise / I Want To Fvuck A Nairaland Girl! / How To Know If Your Mum Had Sex With Your Dad Last Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.