Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,693 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. (1257 Views)

Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? / I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by MVPcalls: 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
We all used to follow the weekly shows when people like Tosyne2much thrilled this section with sizzling interviews and Q&A sessions. However, it was frustrated by efforts unknown to us. The interview sessions have always been harmless but going by the recent trend of e-animosity, maintaining orderly decorum may be too cumbersome for our gallant mods so I was told that the aforementioned is the reason why the interview sessions were somewhat "subdued".

Anyway, I have exchanged several mails with the admin seeking permission to re-introduce the interviews. As I await final word from them, I would like fellow #nairalanders to air their views and thoughts on whether or not they would like it to be re-introduced and why.

Be informed that the admin will see all comments and posts and will reach a verdict accordingly so let us all conduct ourselves. Thanks you. cool

#WorldStar cool
Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by MVPcalls: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
#WorldStar cool
Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
Waz dat?
Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by TrapHedges(m): 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
Izit truth or dare grin
Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by MVPcalls: 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
The weekly interview session.
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
Waz dat?
Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by MVPcalls: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
No, its a question and answer programme targeted at getting to know your fellow #nairalanders better. #WorldStar
TrapHedges:
Izit truth or dare grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
mmmm. it might get out of hand like u said but u can try.why not
Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by Silentscreamer(f): 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
What kindda interview r we talking about?
Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by MVPcalls: 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
Thank you dear. You're one of the first people on my list of Romance Section celebs for the weekly interviews. smiley #WorldStar
DeepFriedPuff:
mmmm. it might get out of hand like u said but u can try.why not
Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by MVPcalls: 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
Just questions and answers. Basic questions mostly, nothing too "serious". smiley #WorldStar
Silentscreamer:
What kindda interview r we talking about?
Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
MVPcalls:
Thank you dear. You're one of the first people on my list of Romance Section celebs for the weekly interviews. smiley #WorldStar
pls no cry I don't want. Thanks doh smiley
Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
MVPcalls:
The weekly interview session.

hv neva heard about it
Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by TrapHedges(m): 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:

buns tongue
Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by MVPcalls: 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Oh, it promises to be fun! And you can cleverly skip questions that may be controversial. smiley #WorldStar
DeepFriedPuff:
Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by TrapHedges(m): 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
MVPcalls:
No, its a question and answer programme targeted at getting to know your fellow #nairalanders better. #WorldStar

so you gon interview me cool
Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by MVPcalls: 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
Follow people like Tosyne2much or Wristbangle. They used to anchor it. smiley #WorldStar
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
hv neva heard about it

1 Like

Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by MVPcalls: 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ofcourse, if that's what you want. smiley #WorldStar
TrapHedges:

so you gon interview me cool
Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
TrapHedges:

buns tongue
Big head tongue

grin trap, that's an interesting haircut u got
Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by TrapHedges(m): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
Big head tongue

grin trap, that's an interesting haircut u got

lmfao..tats kodak lol..te hair kinda fuckeddd up
Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by TrapHedges(m): 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
MVPcalls:
Ofcourse, if that's what you want. smiley #WorldStar
make it juicy
Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
MVPcalls:
Follow people like Tosyne2much or Wristbangle. They used to anchor it. smiley #WorldStar
ok bru

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by MVPcalls: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
Penned down your name bro. You may be among the first in my #NL celebrity list. smiley #WorldStar
TrapHedges:

make it juicy
Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
TrapHedges:

lmfao..tats kodak lol..te hair kinda fuckeddd up
Yes it is terrible but I was trying not ta hurt yer feelings grin but its somebody else even
Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by TrapHedges(m): 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
Yes it is terrible but I was trying not ta hurt yer feelings grin but its somebody else even

lol i aint even tat ugly sad
Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by TrapHedges(m): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
MVPcalls:
Penned down your name bro. You may be among the first in my #NL celebrity list. smiley #WorldStar

lol aii
Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol i aint even tat ugly sad
he not even all that ugly just some bad tattoos anf haircut and a permanent gold grilllipsrsealed.
Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by TrapHedges(m): 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
he not even all that ugly just some bad tattoos anf haircut and a permanent gold grilllipsrsealed.

lol the only good looking thing bout him is music
Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by donmixc: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
we don't need more drama here. I'm against it lipsrsealed
Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by yhermmie(f): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nice move
Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by nikkypearl(f): 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by makydebbie(f): 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Interesting.
Re: I Would Like To Re-introduce The Weekly Interview Session. by MVPcalls: 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
Noted. smiley #WorldStar
donmixc:
we don't need more drama here. I'm against it lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Proposal To My Law Course Mate At OAU On Vals Day / Old Slay Queens Retire! Says SSCE Girls As They Pose For The Camera / Are Black Women's Holes Looser Than White Women's Holes ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.