Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) (12684 Views)

Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online / "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos / Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Realfitbody: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hello, guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

I have been sharing some amazing body transformations on my blog and this is just one of them. From "flattie" to "hottie"...

Living a fit and healthy life not only helps your body on the inside (a better immune system, confidence, stamina, improve mental capability) but also on the outside.

So guys what do you think?

Other Articles on my blog
7 Amazing Body Transformations That Will Blow Your Mind
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/7-amazing-body-transformations-that.html

cc: Dasherz ReneeNuttall Rokia2 frob0genius

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by biacan(f): 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
She try but mine is Za.........
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Bitcoiin: 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

All talk and no show pic or Idonbelivit

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by dollyjoy(f): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
Who asked you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
Mtchew

Lawlahdey own big pass dis one jor
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by dollyjoy(f): 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
not 'wow'
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Mtchew

Lawlahdey own big pass dis one jor
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
mr fitness i don try all the exercise wey you say make i do but my yansh no gree come out...you sure say this transformation real

3 Likes

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Realfitbody: 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
dollyjoy:
not 'wow'

eya, were you expecting a big succumbus...

I was actually referring to the fact that she was able to sit her ass up.

Like this lady below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
Realfitbody:
Hello, guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

I have been sharing some amazing body transformations on my blog and this is just one of them. From "flattie" to "hottie"...

Living a fit and healthy life not only helps your body on the inside (a better immune system, confidence, stamina, improve mental capability) but also on the outside.

So guys what do you think?

Other Articles on my blog
7 Amazing Body Transformations That Will Blow Your Mind
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/7-amazing-body-transformations-that.html

cc: Dasherz ReneeNuttall Rokia2 frob0genius

My dear,I squatted for two mornings and I can't feel my legs for days now.E no easy o

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Realfitbody: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
mr fitness i don try all the exercise wey you say make i do but my yansh no gree come out...you sure say this transformation real

hahaha, it's real dear, it's not be two weeks since we last spoke and these exercise don't just work overnight..

You can check out this article about butt enlarging exercises on my blog. I'm sure it will help http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/4-things-ladies-should-know-about-butt.html

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lawlahdey:

Turn around and let us draw up comparative analysis. If we can't draw up a conclusion using inferential statistics, then we might turn to mathematics. I, being a mathematician, already have foolproof quantitative methods of reaching a valid conclusion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
BluntBoy:

Turn around and let us draw up comparative analysis. If we can't draw up a conclusion using inferential statistics, then we might turn to mathematics. I, being a mathematician, already have foolproof quantitative methods of reaching a valid, replicable conclusion.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Realfitbody: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

My dear,I squatted for two mornings and I can't feel my legs for days now.E no easy o

Hahaha, yea I know, but it will get easier because you body will get stronger, but I didn't tell you all about butt enlarging exercises the last time and I have made a post about it on my blog... Doing squats alone will not work for you, you need to add various other exercises including cardio to make sure you lose the fat around to butt to bring out its original shape.

Try spicing up your workout with music, makes it more fun.

You can check out this article about butt enlarging exercises on my blog. I'm sure it will help, I also listed the exercises that will really help http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/4-things-ladies-should-know-about-butt.html
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Dasherz(f): 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

I do squats 20 squats by 2 parts
i do sit ups too
but I'm not just getting any result
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Realfitbody: 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lawlahdey:

Sorry to bother you dear, but do you write on health and fitness?
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
Realfitbody:

Sorry to bother you dear, but do you write on health and fitness?
Yeah sure.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
Realfitbody:

hahaha, it's real dear, it's not be two weeks since we last spoke and these exercise don't just work overnight..

You can check out this article about butt enlarging exercises on my blog. I'm sure it will help http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/4-things-ladies-should-know-about-butt.html
hmmmm
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lawlahdey:

Alright, no need to go violent. It would be unethical of me to force you to be a participant in my experiment in comparative rear protuberances.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
I need this kind of miracle.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
BluntBoy:

Alright, no need to go violent. It would be unethical of me to force you to be a participant in my experiment in comparative rear protuberances.
SMH. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
Me too. Make I go buy pill ahbi cream, na that one go work.grin

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dasherz:

I do squats 20 squats by 2 parts
i do sit ups too
but I'm not just getting any result

You must be very good at it.well according to the fitness doctor ,he said doing it the correct way and consistently will yield a better result.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Realfitbody: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
hmmmm

It's like saying you want to give your life to Christ, you have to be serious and understand that every day of your life you will have to read the bible and follow its teachings. So is exercising for an attractive body, you will have to eat considerably and exercise 3 - 5 days a week.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
Kikiki no kill me with laugh o grin
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Do the 500 squat challenge with 500 sit up no breaks lol u go see something grin
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by edimolu(m): 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
To achieve this , you need a lot of discipline and endurance grin
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lalas247:

Tell us your secret biko. sad

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
Realfitbody:

Hahaha, yea I know, but it will get easier because you body will get stronger, but I didn't tell you all about butt enlarging exercises the last time and I have made a post about it on my blog... Doing squats alone will not work for you, you need to add various other exercises including cardio to make sure you lose the fat around to butt to bring out its original shape.

Try spicing up your workout with music, makes it more fun.

You can check out this article about butt enlarging exercises on
my blog. I'm sure it will help, I also listed the exercises that will really help http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/4-things-ladies-should-know-about-butt.html

I hope my legs won't go numb wen next I try it.op seriously my legs,hips and waist aches. Well as u av said I will follow d instructions on ur blog.Thanks very much.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Tell us your secret biko. sad

U see that Egusi I cooked the other day with exercise ... grin
But Lola u get yansh u don’t need it undecided
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Realfitbody: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lalas247:

Do the 500 squat challenge with 500 sit up no breaks lol u go see something grin

Damn, that's a killer there. Squats and planks have one thing in common. they require a lot of endurance. Just doing a 5 min full body or side plank and the world will twirl in your eyes.

Have you done planks before?
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lalas247:

I'm serious.sad
Lawlahdey:
Me too. Make I go buy pill ahbi cream, na that one go work.grin
I wan buy maca,but I don't know if it's safe.I don squat tire,step-ups,brazillian butt workout.Nothing.gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drop Your Whatsapp Number Let Me Chat You / Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) / Heavy Backside!!! Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.