Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

I Hate Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hate Nigeria (763 Views)

Why I Hate Nigeria And Love Biafra / Reasons I Will Hate Nigeria If I Wasn't Nigerian / Does God Hate Nigeria Nd Africa As A Whole. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Nigeria by shevchenko(m): 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
Useless

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Nigeria by slimthugchimee(m): 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
rubbish
Re: I Hate Nigeria by SaulRazor: 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nonsense
Re: I Hate Nigeria by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
Stupid.
Re: I Hate Nigeria by azimibraun: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
There are too many reasons to hate Nigeria as your country than there are to love it. The worst of all the problems of the country is the citizen's sudden love for DRAMA, RUMOUR, MISREPRESENTATION, RECKLESS TALK, AQUISITION, BEARING of FALSE WITNESS and gross LACK of FEAR of GOD. I just wonder what the future holds for our kids growing up in these strange unfamiliar situation. God save Nigeria.
Re: I Hate Nigeria by shevchenko(m): 3:17am On Feb 06, 2017
azimibraun:
There are too many reasons to hate Nigeria as your country than there are to love it. The worst of all the problems of the country is the citizen's sudden love for DRAMA, RUMOUR, MISREPRESENTATION, RECKLESS TALK, AQUISITION, BEARING of FALSE WITNESS and gross LACK of FEAR of GOD. I just wonder what the future holds for our kids growing up in these strange unfamiliar situation. God save Nigeria.

Foolish zombie

1 Like

Re: I Hate Nigeria by juman(m): 5:15am On Feb 06, 2017
It was obasanjo that led nigeria to this mess.

In desperation to push the failed pdp away, unserious buhari was elected as president.
Re: I Hate Nigeria by POTUS01: 5:48am On Feb 06, 2017
Why do we act like we don't want to see Nigeria grow?  Why do we try so hard to be something, we are not?  Why do we try to ignore the problems in our country?  Why do we not support each other?  Why do we let our leaders, lead us astray?  Why do we play while our house is on fire?  Why do we trade our culture in exchange for someone elses?  Why are we so willing to kill our brothers and sisters for money?  Why do we believe that we are better than every other Nigerian?  Why do we need any more form of segregation, in this overly diverse society we live in?  Why can't we all just come together as one, and work for the betterment of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: I Hate Nigeria by firstking01(m): 6:11am On Feb 06, 2017
If not for the love and fear of God in my heart ehundecided
Re: I Hate Nigeria by hushshinani(m): 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
see this mumu + lazy youth...
oponu apoda, nothing but a nitwit...
Re: I Hate Nigeria by ChidiAlaigbo: 12:02am On Jul 21, 2018
I refuse to attend naming ceremony again in Nigeria. We are not worthy of procreation at this point in time.

Until we solve our economic, political, poverty and governance issues we should not bring forth 1 innocent child into this collectI've madness. The powerful nations will eventually connive against us, exterminate us and take possession of our land which we have rendered camatose because of our cursed believes and way of life.
Re: I Hate Nigeria by GMbuharii: 6:35am On Jul 21, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:
I refuse to attend naming ceremony again in Nigeria. We are not worthy of procreation at this point in time.

Until we solve our economic, political, poverty and governance issues we should not bring forth 1 innocent child into this collectI've madness. The powerful nations will eventually connive against us, exterminate us and take possession of our land which we have rendered camatose because of our cursed believes and way of life.

shatap dia and enjoy ur beloved one nigeria..
Or are now fed up,dont tell us u are now a nnamdi kanu disciple lolss grin

lzaa immhotep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Nigeria by TheKabal: 7:14am On Jul 21, 2018
Re: I Hate Nigeria by LZAA: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2018
GMbuharii:

shatap dia and enjoy ur beloved one nigeria..
Or are now fed up,dont tell us u are now a nnamdi kanu disciple lolss grin

lzaa immhotep

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

GBAGAM!!! Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Onnoghen- Disobedience Of Court Order Is.... / President Buhari:i Heard About Tuface Protest / If You Became President, What Is The First Thing You Would Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.