Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

My Boyfriend Licked My Blood - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Licked My Blood (41090 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Licked My Clitoris- Busola Dakolo / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by chrischukszy01(m): 11:43am On Feb 06, 2017
Hope say him dey lick ur mensis too! Woman wrappers everywhr...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by ojotobiloba1: 11:45am On Feb 06, 2017
sophiawisdom:
Can You Lick Your Lover's Blood?

wink A month ago I had a cut on my foot and without thinking my boyfriend licked my blood. I was so surprise, I don't expect him to do that. I was like "is it because he loves me or what". It is so abstract to me. Can you lick your lover'so blood?

Vampire Buh in spiritual point of view, Dats a covenant
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by nanizle(m): 11:50am On Feb 06, 2017
sophiawisdom:

wink A month ago I had a cut on my foot and without thinking my boyfriend licked my blood. I was so surprise, I don't expect him to do that. I was like "is it because he loves me or what". It is so abstract to me. Can you lick your lover'so blood?

Lol... don't be freaked out.

He was trying to help. Saliva does make wounds heal faster due to some compounds in it. Have you forgotten the phrase "Licking your wounds"?

read more about it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wound_licking

Thinking about it... that guy really loves you oo. For him to risk contracting all sorts of infections (if any) from you.

BUT... I cannot rule out the fact that your bf may also be a vampire. grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by robbinn(m): 11:53am On Feb 06, 2017
na REAL vampire e be........ b careful xo e wont suck ur blood. (vampire diaries )
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by robbinn(m): 11:53am On Feb 06, 2017
na REAL vampire e be........ b careful xo e wont suck ur blood. (vampire diaries )na REAL vampire e be........ b careful xo e wont suck ur blood. (vampire diaries )na REAL vampire e be........ b careful xo e wont suck ur blood. (vampire diaries )
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by creepsyme(f): 11:54am On Feb 06, 2017
sophiawisdom:

Your boyfriend is a vampire!
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by oyejideogunjumo: 11:56am On Feb 06, 2017
sophiawisdom:

That is the highest level of covenant.
He might have done dat to keep u. Leaving him means serious danger. ur life is in him. life of flesh is in d blood.Lev. 17 vs 11.
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by Akinaukwa: 11:57am On Feb 06, 2017
Him be winch? O la obara!
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by Xzbit91: 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
morereb10:
he is a vampire if no know

If you want to make upto $500 a day without investment, see my signature and browse through. If you don't, keep scrolling...

Stop luring people to scam sites
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by MarieSucre(f): 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
firstking01:
YES, and if you can't lick his blood too he should dump you like a used tissue paper asap.

Why? Did she ask him to lick her blood in the first place.
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by MarieSucre(f): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Sorry, but your boyfriend is a fool.....putting himself at risk of HIV and other infections....

I am sure you control him in that relationship.

They're probably having unprotected sex. This is the least of their problems.

How did you come about that last line.
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by OnlyemmyM(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
sophiawisdom:

Yeah I can do it as long I love her and am proud of her.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by ForValour: 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
sophiawisdom:

Somebody licked your and you are here celebrating it. #NONSENSE
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by snowblaq(f): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
HenryDion:
Love can indeed make the most meek lamb wild. Maybe he's a vampire..you never can tell. grin Tell him to go check his HIV status ooh..
....Hiv cannot be transmitted by ingesting an infected persons blood...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by snowblaq(f): 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
HenryDion:
Love can indeed make the most meek lamb wild. Maybe he's a vampire..you never can tell. grin Tell him to go check his HIV status ooh..
...Hiv cannot be transmitted by ingesting infected blood

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
MarieSucre:

They're probably having unprotected sex. This is the least of their problems.

How did you come about that last line.

I tire o my sista, some pipu dey vex. I don't know how blood licking has to do with Control in relationship.

he's jealous, cuz his GF isn't licking his blood grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by Abumighty(m): 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
AntiWailer:
ur blood ?
is he a vampire ?
I thought much
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by RetroBoy: 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
Y'all be shouting HIV and co.
Unless he's got a sore or a wound in his mouth, HiV cannot be transmitted that way.
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by gqboyy(m): 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
which blood? menstrual blood or what
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by MrEdimulo82(m): 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
He did wah......chisos is lord

Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by Orpe7(m): 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
sophiawisdom:

If thats how he has been lickig his ex's you need to go have an HIV test asap
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by Kyllahmc(m): 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
SUPERPACK:
maybe he is a hybrid vampire?
Klaus grin
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by PrettySpicey(f): 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
NO!
That is why we have cotton wool & hydrogen peroxide.
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
sophiawisdom:

Can you lick your lovers blood? Stupid question! Are you a zombie? He is sick and you probably are too to come here and make it public. You should be repulsed and too ashamed to say it here.
Can you lick your lovers blood? And if i said 'yes', you would rush off on a 'blood licking spree'.
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by michaelwilli(m): 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
U gat a diabolic bf, u av possibly entad a blood oath, u need to question him well.
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by Sebastine1994(m): 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
I want to advice you like a sister. That your boyfriend is just desperate. He is trying to impress you. He wants you to know he can do anything for you without batting an eyelid.
You did not reveal the occasion leading to your injury. But I would assume it to be a minor injury. He would hold you to ransom with this act. He would ask you one day if you can do the same for him. He is maybe a Vampire
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by chachanga: 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
HenryDion:

Chai, u be newscaster?
See as u gee am d weather report...
Na real HIV status grin
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by thisismsworld: 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ahahn....lolz shey RAG don finish ni abi cotton wool no de

Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by austyne4ex(m): 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
olaolulazio:
Your bf is a real ZOMBIE.
gbam!
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by austine911(m): 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
Everyone is complaining that the licked her blood. What about where by he licked her private part which one will be worst? Lol
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by Jennifer89(f): 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
The day wey hin go bite deep into ur neck and begin suck ur blood na e u go no say na vampire hin be

Lol I just dey imagine the scene
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by Eruditerichy(m): 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
ur boyfrnd is posses better run for ur life bfor he start licking ur feaces. smiley smiley smiley smiley grin.ERUDITE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am A Feminist!! / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.