Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Lagos City Polytechnic Condition For Keeping One's Job (Pictured) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lagos City Polytechnic Condition For Keeping One's Job (Pictured) (16103 Views)

Mechanic Pictured Training His 2-Year-Old Son In Akwa Ibom State / Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking / 15 Times People Had Just One job To Do But Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos City Polytechnic Condition For Keeping One's Job (Pictured) by moyinoluwabun(m): 11:02am On Feb 06, 2017
K
Re: Lagos City Polytechnic Condition For Keeping One's Job (Pictured) by ybalogs(m): 11:04am On Feb 06, 2017
Ponzi schemes has taken over.Baba IYA eyan.
Re: Lagos City Polytechnic Condition For Keeping One's Job (Pictured) by Anoti1(m): 11:04am On Feb 06, 2017
Lol. So their salary don turn referral bonus. MMM don teach people bad thing o grin
Re: Lagos City Polytechnic Condition For Keeping One's Job (Pictured) by shayhune: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2017
This school is all messed up now. No wonder, people don't patronize them any longer. I was fortunate to do my OND program there when the school administration was still intact(2008-2009). Then, as a computer engineering student, you don't wanna mess with Baba's course(calculus), even though the school made money from students who failed it and had to pay school fees for extra year(s) to re-write it. I knew LCP would become crap the moment I heard that the rector had been changed. Lecturers started asking for bribes openly. Even "Mr. Suit" was not immune to such venality by asking for a tip when he wanted to sign my clearance form. Thank God, I didn't go beyond the OND program. Proudly an alumnus of Unilag now.

Bottom line: LCP is an advanced secondary school with high tuition fees and poor learning environment.
Re: Lagos City Polytechnic Condition For Keeping One's Job (Pictured) by vioment: 11:14am On Feb 06, 2017
Archaic ways of business all over Nigeria. Sad and depressing. We lack creativity.

I refuse to give them ideas. ewus.
Re: Lagos City Polytechnic Condition For Keeping One's Job (Pictured) by miqos02(m): 11:29am On Feb 06, 2017
3Dimension:
Are they hiring Lecturers or marketers?
hmmm
Re: Lagos City Polytechnic Condition For Keeping One's Job (Pictured) by holuwashaun(m): 11:52am On Feb 06, 2017
MMM in the Building

Re: Lagos City Polytechnic Condition For Keeping One's Job (Pictured) by LorDBolton(m): 11:58am On Feb 06, 2017
brunofarad:
gringrin

What kind of LOGO LESS memo is this?

It's from "REGISTRAAR" as stated in the top left corner grin grin
Re: Lagos City Polytechnic Condition For Keeping One's Job (Pictured) by Burntcoal(f): 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
oyaaaaa gbogbo marketing. buh will dia b commission like errmmmmm 40%?. ole
Re: Lagos City Polytechnic Condition For Keeping One's Job (Pictured) by pricipal2003(m): 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
The registrar and the rector should remember to give the staff roaps that will help them tie and drag the so called students to the school o. If market no sell again, make them close shop naw abi na by force.
Re: Lagos City Polytechnic Condition For Keeping One's Job (Pictured) by olex88: 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
the chairman cause this. i don't think is the fault of the lecturers
LCP wahala self too much

* the school fee is hell 187,000 per year
* 56,400 per semester
* 20,000 late payment
* if you pay your school fee without paying late payment the chairman will not allow you to write exam and that is automatically carryover for all the courses
* he didn't care about the student at all
* he talks to you anyhow
* he threatened student and lecturers with his police officer
* even the rector don't have a say or take a decision himself
* everybody are scared of the chairman
* 95% of student dropout every semester because of the school fee
Re: Lagos City Polytechnic Condition For Keeping One's Job (Pictured) by Pepperdino(m): 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
You guys are mad and skool will soon be closed down when Buhari returns lol
Re: Lagos City Polytechnic Condition For Keeping One's Job (Pictured) by mechanics(m): 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Lagos City Polytechnic Condition For Keeping One's Job (Pictured) by medolab90(m): 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ponzi everywhere[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) / My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me) / FCMB Laying Off Staff.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.