Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

[hot!]see The Nude Photos Hollywood Actress, Lea Michele Shot For Magazine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [hot!]see The Nude Photos Hollywood Actress, Lea Michele Shot For Magazine (2181 Views)

See The Nude Photos That Led To Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Saga / Konji Alert! Singer Ashanti Flaunts Her Cleavage And Curvy Backside For Magazine / Unclad Yoga: Woman, 30, Who Teaches Classes In The Nude 18+(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[hot!]see The Nude Photos Hollywood Actress, Lea Michele Shot For Magazine by Realsmarttzy(m): 1:19am On Feb 06, 2017
Lea Michele opened up about her body imperfections as she confidently struts her beautiful curves on the magazine

Former Glee actress, Lea Michele has gone totally Nu.De on this month’s edition of Women’s Health UK.

The 29-year-old opened up about her body imperfections as she confidently takes the cover of the third annual n@.kkd issue, ‘flaws and all’.

Lea was captured in three different photos, including a cheeky cover where she peeps over one shoulder with her butt on display.

Speaking openly on her image, she told the magazine: “I’m not perfect. I’m not trying to represent myself as being some perfect girl, but I love myself, flaws and all. Everyone has their own things, and I have my own list. The Next Photos Will Leave you speechless! See
http://celebrityvibez.com/see-what-hollywood-actress-lea-michele-did-for-magazine/
Re: [hot!]see The Nude Photos Hollywood Actress, Lea Michele Shot For Magazine by potent5(m): 1:38am On Feb 06, 2017
Seen.
Meanwhile, pls tell EKDC that people in Satellite Town are also Nigerians. You go to other parts of Lagos and you see light once in a while, but in Satellite Town it's darkness from day to day. #ChangebeginswithEKDC.
Re: [hot!]see The Nude Photos Hollywood Actress, Lea Michele Shot For Magazine by subtlemee(f): 1:44am On Feb 06, 2017
potent5:
Seen.
Meanwhile, pls tell EKDC that people in Satellite Town are also Nigerians. You go to other parts of Lagos and you see light once in a while, but in Satellite Town it's darkness from day to day. #ChangebeginswithEKDC.

EKDC this guy don dey complain since, make una give them light na which kind thing? Me sef dey follow vex

1 Like

Re: [hot!]see The Nude Photos Hollywood Actress, Lea Michele Shot For Magazine by skullzflex(m): 2:08am On Feb 06, 2017
Kilo kan wa ?
Re: [hot!]see The Nude Photos Hollywood Actress, Lea Michele Shot For Magazine by firstking01(m): 5:50am On Feb 06, 2017
These white women got NO shame.
Re: [hot!]see The Nude Photos Hollywood Actress, Lea Michele Shot For Magazine by Realsmarttzy(m): 8:52am On Feb 06, 2017
firstking01:
These white women got NO shame.
I tire oooh
Re: [hot!]see The Nude Photos Hollywood Actress, Lea Michele Shot For Magazine by popefuse(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
She no show her punna nd u said completely nude

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In Guy's House Beaten And Stripped Naked / Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. / Stop Buying Airtime...best Android Apps That Gives You Free Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.