Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Photos: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In Guy's House Beaten And Stripped Naked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In Guy's House Beaten And Stripped Naked (2048 Views)

My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House / I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House / Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In Guy's House Beaten And Stripped Naked by joshkiddies: 12:36pm On May 16, 2017
A Ministry of Agriculture employee who was caught stealing in a guy's house, was immediately humiliated, as she was stripped naked, beaten and paraded round the neighbourhood. It was gathered from the footage which was shared in Yoruba, that the lady who was taken home by a guy she met three days ago, reportedly entered his room and stole his money...

When she was caught, she blamed what she did on charm. According to her, she didn't know what happened to her.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/photos-nigerian-lady-caught-stealing.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Photos: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In Guy's House Beaten And Stripped Naked by dingbang(m): 12:42pm On May 16, 2017
Lol na so. .I won't even bring any girl into my house sooner after we meet
Re: Photos: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In Guy's House Beaten And Stripped Naked by thorpido(m): 12:42pm On May 16, 2017
Na wa
Re: Photos: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In Guy's House Beaten And Stripped Naked by newyorks(m): 12:46pm On May 16, 2017
eyaaa she's criptomania. go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In Guy's House Beaten And Stripped Naked by Smellymouth: 12:52pm On May 16, 2017
Whoever dey knack/blast this babe suppose collect beating too. Which kind breazt be that? Breazt face west, n1pple face East ...

Breazt dat canor give a standing ovation is that one a Breazt?

A minute silence for the fallen faafus..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In Guy's House Beaten And Stripped Naked by Smellymouth: 12:53pm On May 16, 2017
newyorks:

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In Guy's House Beaten And Stripped Naked by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 16, 2017
dingbang:

Re: Photos: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In Guy's House Beaten And Stripped Naked by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 16, 2017
newyorks:
No be only criptomania na wrestlemania grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In Guy's House Beaten And Stripped Naked by newyorks(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2017
lofty900:
No be only criptomania na wrestlemania grin
Lols
Re: Photos: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In Guy's House Beaten And Stripped Naked by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 16, 2017
dingbang:

embarassed

Re: Photos: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In Guy's House Beaten And Stripped Naked by dingbang(m): 1:21pm On May 16, 2017
TrapQueen77:

embarassed

lol what?
Re: Photos: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In Guy's House Beaten And Stripped Naked by ikombe: 4:44pm On May 16, 2017

Re: Photos: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In Guy's House Beaten And Stripped Naked by Lionessza(f): 5:06pm On May 16, 2017
Was it necessary for him to humiliate her to this level?.I mean he could have taken back his money and kicked her out of his home. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Five Annoying Things Men Do During Sex / Which Tribe In Naija Worships People With Money More / What Bank Model Is Your Girl Friend? Please Add Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.