Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah (20262 Views)

How To Wrest Power From Buhari, APC, Others In 2019 – Obasanjo / Biafra: Presidency Responds To Obasanjo's Call On Buhari To Meet With Kanu / 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by scholes0(m): 8:56am On Feb 06, 2017
Na them sabi...
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Cyriloha(m): 8:57am On Feb 06, 2017
]

Some stupid people will still disagree mostly the afonji people
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by lonelydora: 8:57am On Feb 06, 2017
Tifemide2017:

I know a VERY FEW fantastic ones, the rest as we can see here as samples of their larger population.

See how Rochas and Obiano were disgracing themselves last week now.

And Fayose and his aide didn't disgrace themselves? Soyinka didn't disgrace himself? Bro, you are tribal bigot.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by wildchild1: 8:58am On Feb 06, 2017
Hmmmmm

Check my signature
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Bgorgeous: 8:58am On Feb 06, 2017
All these dead politicians know how to do is cause problems and divide the people the more
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by laudate: 8:59am On Feb 06, 2017
BiafranPrince:
This cunny Edo boy, guy park well.

What gives you the impression that I am Edo? Provide solid, incontrovertible evidence to support your claims, please. And while you are doing so, kindly include the name of the village and local govt area in Edo state, too. If you do not provide solid proof to show that Laudate is Edo, may your ATM Cards get trapped every single time you go ahead to withdraw cash, in 2017.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Waspy(m): 9:02am On Feb 06, 2017
Still on this matter??

These guys are so easy to tickle
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by cheruv: 9:02am On Feb 06, 2017
Tifemide2017:

I am not talking about 10mb paupers like you.

I mean the likes of Ifeanyi and Andy Ubah, Orji Uzor Kalu. Ken Nnamani, Rochas Okorocha, Charles Soludo, Chris Ngige who are at least pursuing the Ibo 2023 presidency which is a good thing.

Not political paupers like you
You don't know me...so don't sound like you do cool
Lemme sound it to you again...any Igbo not involved in the restoration of Igbo sovereignty from Nigeria is a fraud. And you can bet me that all the names you've called are frauds..no Igbo takes them serious to start with

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by ImpersonatorSS: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2017
AustineE1:

must u tell us that you are a Yoruba man before making your statement,you should be worried that majority of Igbos are faring far better than majority of your people and your slave masters,even without being the president.
And of course,igbos didnt take Obasanjos statement serious because treachery and cunning is a thread mark of your people,even your Hausa Fulani masters can attest to this. Exactly why they played a fast one on Awolowo and Abiola in this yoruba game of treachery! Tell your people to quit perpetual servitude,it wont take you no where,reason why most of your youths are either motor park touts,Alaye boys(street urchins),Omoniles and political tugs while there mates elsewhere are hitting it big.
No pun intended,one Nigeria as usual!

Must you yEasterners beat empty chests like chimps??

Yorubas 'who have been in servitude' have ruled you more than 3 times and the 4th one is already in line by God's grace while you yEasterners are struggling to hold on the Deputy Senate Presidency yet you type this shiiiit.

Pathetic folks!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by bigsmoke2(m): 9:09am On Feb 06, 2017
There are some very brilliant and dexterous igbos who can actually take us forward but the big question is do they believe in one Nigeria?.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by dukecharles(m): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2017
Tifemide2017:
OBJ was only trying to be politically correct here.

I, as a Yoruba man, know he was insincere with that assertion.

Even the northerners will never agree to an Igbo man being president. The highest they can get is the VP (like Ekueme).

We know what they can do when they get access to power, going by the clannish way Ironsi went in 1966.

Anyhow you see it, Igbo man will always set the pace for the whole nation.
Igbo man was the First Nigerian President (Zik of Africa)
Igbo man was the First Nigerian Head of States (Aguiyi)
Igbo man was the First Nigerian elected VP.(Ekueme)
Igbo man was the First Nigerian Senate President (Nwafor Orizu)

So my Yoruba Brother what are you saying? Without Igbos in Nigeria, Nigeria will no longer be perceived as a country of smart,intelligent and resillent people and above all Gaint of Africa and I am sure you know that very well.

Not here to say my tribe is better than yours, But we need each other and to correct your wrong impression about my people.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by hollywater: 9:14am On Feb 06, 2017
Tefeide2017 you are a big fool . Don't you ever try quoting me.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Princedapace(m): 9:15am On Feb 06, 2017
Tifemide2017:

I know a VERY FEW fantastic ones, the rest as we can see here as samples of their larger population.

See how Rochas and Obiano were disgracing themselves last week now.

Oh.. U are really the one having issues.. Have u forgotten how Yoruba governors were fighting late last year? Or have u forgotten OBJ had same issues with some of your leaders and it went open? My brother.. U are so insensitive and my comment will not change u. U so much believe in nairaland and that is ur biggest problem.. U think nairanland is a world.. Nah.. That is not it. U are condemning people over what u are also doing.. U are full of hate for them and u are condemning them for hating u. U are evil! U judge a tribe because of people u see here on nairaland and u want to condemn them for hating u too because of what they see on naiaraland..

My brother politicians fighting against themselves is a norm in nigeria.. It is painful that youths are still thinking like u are doing now.. When will u realise that politicians are evil and are greedy? Pls how many of your governors in your region has done so well? How is your region doing? Is it like Dubai? Mehn stop the dam hate and understand that what nigeria needs is not this stupid leaders but pure restructuring from our electoral system to our constitution.. And stop the hate bro... U are displaying hate too..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2017
Shewunoshewa:

Must you yEasterners beat empty chests like chimps??

Yorubas 'who have been in servitude' have ruled you more than 3 times and the 4th one is already in line by God's grace while you yEasterners are struggling to hold on the Deputy Senate Presidency yet you type this shiiiit.

Pathetic folks!

Hmm. Some people's reasoning is pathetic. Yorubas have rules more than three times yet the war ravaged igbos have surpassed them in every field. Na wao. yorubas will continue with deep hatred just because the igbos are better off.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2017
[s]
cheruv:

You don't know me...so don't sound like you do cool
Lemme sound it to you again...any Igbo not involved in the restoration of Igbo sovereignty from Nigeria is a fraud. And you can bet me that all the names you've called are frauds..no Igbo takes them serious to start with
[/s]
You are the fraud here Igbos?

They have become frauds because they are now APC members.

Ekweremadu who forged the national assembly rules to emerge DSP isn't a fraud abi?

We will be here by the time Obiano decamps to the APC

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by monex(m): 9:19am On Feb 06, 2017
laudate:

And you responded to him with vitriolic remarks that exceeded his own. sad So why are you now complaining?? Because he chose to reply to your vitriol with another comment that was not even as bad as your own? Is that why you are upset??
he is admits he is spewing hatred but he is also saying that the Yoruba guy spewed hatred first but is the first to accuse others.

I am neither yoruba nor igbo but i have seen that the tribalism/hatred is from both sides on this forum.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by masseratti: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2017
Tifemide2017:

Even the northerners will never agree to an Igbo man being president. The highest they can get is the VP (like Ekueme).

We know what they can do when they get access to power, going by the clannish way Ironsi went in 1966.
i have serious problem with your likes,jumping on anything igbo,what makes you think an Igbo president will be worse than obj ,gej and pmb,you.guys.should leave the igbos alone please, am yoruba btw.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2017
dukecharles:

Anyhow you see it, Igbo man will always set the pace for the whole nation.
Igbo man was the First Nigerian President (Zik of Africa)
Igbo man was the First Nigerian Head of States (Aguiyi)
Igbo man was the First Nigerian elected VP.(Ekueme)
Igbo man was the First Nigerian Senate President (Nwafor Orizu)

So my Yoruba Brother what are you saying? [s]Without Igbos in Nigeria, Nigeria will no longer be perceived as a country of smart,intelligent and resillent people and above all Gaint of Africa and I am sure you know that very well.
[/s]

Not here to say my tribe is better than yours, But we need each other and to correct your wrong impression about my people.
Without Igbos, Nigerians will no longer be tagged as a country of drug peddlers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2017
Tifemide2017:

God gives power to who he chooses. Stop speaking for the north. It is you that dont want an igbo president. The way you sound shows that you have surrendered to northern superiority over Yoruba. It's really sad. Your problem seems incurable just the same way your forebears bow to fulani supremacy. Go to plateau, jos, southern Kaduna. They are clamouring for igbo presidency. Igbos will be president soon. Not you or your hateful group can stop it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 06, 2017
Tifemide2017:

Without Igbos, Nigerians will no longer be tagged as a country of drug peddlers.

Guy leave igbos alone. Cure yourself of hate. I have many yoruba friends who are intelligent and my best of friends is yoruba. Cure yourself of hate and free your soul.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by discman2k2(m): 9:25am On Feb 06, 2017
Tifemide2017:

You bigoted idi**t! Y cant u think like a progressive patriot?! Who among your tribes men have led morw democratically and selflessly like Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe that even your brother, Dr. Awolowo affirms to be an outstanding leader?

Mchewww, every id**t has d opportunity to say every nonsensical rubbish cos of Nl forum. If i were close to u,... I'd shut that ur trap wt a resounding slap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by laudate: 9:25am On Feb 06, 2017
monex:
he is admits he is spewing hatred but he is also saying that the Yoruba guy spewed hatred first but is the first to accuse others.

I am neither yoruba nor igbo but i have seen that the tribalism/hatred is from both sides on this forum.

And so? The Yoruba guy was the first to make a derogatory remark, and AustineE1 responded with a remark that was even more vicious and vitriolic than his own. Didn't you see it? sad Then the Yoruba guy responded with another comment, and your friend AustineE1 got furious and accused him of hatred, after he himself had dished out uncomplimentary remarks in response to the Yoruba guy's post. Why?? My point is that both of them responded to each other in the same vein, so why is one person crying foul and coming here to complain?? undecided

Finally, yes - tribalism oozes from both sides of the divide, but if you do a content analysis, you would often see that one side is usually the first to draw blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 06, 2017
Fineman87:

God gives power to who he chooses. Stop speaking for the north. It is you that dont want an igbo president. The way you sound shows that you have surrendered to northern superiority over Yoruba. It's really sad. Your problem seems incurable just the same way your forebears bow to fulani supremacy. Go to plateau, jos, southern Kaduna. They are clamouring for igbo presidency. Igbos will be president soon. Not you or your hateful group can stop it.
Oh, its Presidency you want now and no more Biafra?

Nnamdi Kanu's efforts can end in flames abi? grin grin grin

You guys are seriously deluded.

You all are the real definition of CONFUSION

Forget it, you guys can never smell Presidency in the next 15 years

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Michel2013: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2017
AustineE1:
Its either you are trying to be smart by half or you didnt read his first write-up,when he stereotyped Igbos as being 'clannish and incapable of being trusted with power'. Except hatred has other meaning which i dont know! Calling out an ethnic group in a derogatory manner is not hatred.

don't mind that half truth bigot.he just chose what he wanted to defend because of the same tribalism we are talking about.keep turning truth upside down.it is in you people's nature.

u deliberately want to ignore the below emboldened insulting post just to achieve a cheap point.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2017
guyXander:

These are all fraudsters. Like the guy you quoted said.
You still don't get the point.
We don't want our kinsman to be President of Nigeria.

Nigeria as it is, useless.

What we are demanding is Biafra.

Even after all said, I'm sure you still don't get it.
Do you really want Biafra?

See what one of your kinsmen just said on this thread

Or is he now part of the fraud? grin grin grin

Fineman87:

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2017
Tifemide2017:

Oh, its Presidency you want now and no more Biafra?

Nnamdi Kanu's efforts can end in flames abi? grin grin grin

You guys are seriously deluded.

You all are the real definition of CONFUSION

Forget it, you guys can never smell Presidency in the next 15 years

So out of everything I posted, it is only the presidency you can respond to. You are just not worth mg time. Well. Igbos not being president doesn't change the fact that yaribas are inferior to igbos. Good day.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by TheUmbra: 9:30am On Feb 06, 2017
Tifemide2017:
[s][/s]
Oga, get some sense.

This politics of hatred will take you nowhere.

Real Igbos are reaching out to other Nigerians, not a 10mb pauper like you.

Don't you just stink to the heavens with your unprecedented hypocrisy? You stink of tribalism, little man.

I don't need to have a visual of you to know life hasn't been kind to you.

Prosperity doesn't find shade in an envious, bitter and hateful soul like yours.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by LAFOCUZY: 9:31am On Feb 06, 2017
Tifemide2017:

Have you ever taken time to carefully study the history of your country particullarly events in the 1960s other than what you have heard or told? Please do. The books are everywhere. You will find some useful material in british meseum. When you do, am sure you will think differetly about your comment above.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Michel2013: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2017
BiafranPrince:

This cunny Edo boy, guy park well.

leave that cunning thing,let he go get scale to weigh two comments and tell us the degree of their variations.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by netflicks(m): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2017
I have seen pple raining curses on Nnamdi Kanu calling him all sort of names bt wat I see is a hero's gene, one who can stand for his people without being afraid of a tyrant govt is indeed a hero.. He knows what he is fighting for.. going by facts Igbos are being treated like strangers, killed and humiliated in other part of the country and yet we claim to be one Nigeria..our language, food, culture are totally different from that of Hausa's nd Yoruba.. .deep down there has been hate among the three major tribes..why not let this guys go so that the Hausa and Yoruba can live in harmony...why forcing them to be part of the cursed name called Nigeria?

Just my opinion no hate speech.. An average Igbo man is business oriented and pays less attention to politics.. .

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Declares Senator Misau Wanted, Says He Is Still In Force / Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri / Ex-Senate President, Joseph Wayas Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.