Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,603 members, 7,955,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah (20457 Views)

How To Wrest Power From Buhari, APC, Others In 2019 – Obasanjo / Biafra: Presidency Responds To Obasanjo's Call On Buhari To Meet With Kanu / 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Doghari: 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Exactly, you see Laudate taking sides with the first guy by obviously ignoring him and calling out the second guy instead and continuously, and he thinks he's being unbiased in his judgment. Without the first guy instigating the war, there would be no war instead. Both may be wrong, but the first person instigated the problem and should be called to attention instead of calling out the second person who defended himself from the first person's attacks. The impression I am getting from Laudate here is that, oh you should not retaliate when attacked, just allow yourself to continue getting thrashed. Really? undecided

you really take that yorrober oaf (claiming bini) seriously? you gat time bro. grin grin
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
Tifemide2017:
OBJ was only trying to be politically correct here.

I, as a Yoruba man, know he was insincere with that assertion.

Even the northerners will never agree to an Igbo man being president. The highest they can get is the VP (like Ekueme).

We know what they can do when they get access to power, going by the clannish way Ironsi went in 1966.
And what makes you think the Igbos want the presidency? you guys can eat and wallow in the presidency, if that is going to make your lots better, which I doubt, judging by the status-quo in Nigeria.
We have voiced it over and over again, our interest is outright secession, or complete restructure of the federation. Make una chop presidency.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

1) I wanted to ignore you initially because I don't argue with children who still use crayons to paint...but let me drop some facts for you...

2)Check out secessionist threads and you see MOSTLY your people vomiting venomous opinions there and insisting why Igbo shouldn't go(even when North isn't averse to secession)...Then come back to threads advocating Igbo presidency and you see nitwits like you propagating and arrogating why Igbo isn't worthy of such post...And you think yourself sane ...so who's the sick and hatred ridden folk if not you? ...Can we go through the political history of Nigeria and check which tribe wishes others death secretly and openly as seen from their LEADERS & PROMINENT personalities So who is the hater now?

3)Was Ironsi clannish? teach me some history boy with facts and evidence plzzz...

4)Now, ask yourself; is SW by any means better off than SE having produced president and VP ? Can SW folks challenge SE peeps on per capita income and standard of living? Is SW better off? So why the hullabaloo?

5)Why do you always enjoy lying to yourselves? Rochas and Obiano press squabble is a sign of Igbo not being good enough for presidency but Fashola, Fayemi treachery and selling out of Tinubu are signs of good leadership? ... I believe SW folks love and eulogize Fayose, FFK, Omisore etc? Fayose press squabble with Kashamu isn't hidden. But hypocrites and sadists like you don't see it... Ambode and Fashola nko?...Olabode and OBJ nko? Your Oba and Obj most recently nko? Can you tell me the story of Afenifere, OPC and co again? Politics of betrayal that led to their dismembering are signs of lovely ethnic group?

6) I am a happy Republican just like 90% of my tribe. Ngige and co are all in APC which is their right...I have right to belong anywhere else which shouldn't be your headache too... notwithstanding your opinion changes NOTHING.
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi wrote an article to help you about your tribe...kindly meditate on that article DAILY.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
Arabiandude:

you they mind the fool? he thinks we re yorubas that bark and doesn't bite. We, we bite even before barking.

You better laugh o grin
You have already started laughing sef grin grin
You guys are pathetic. So what are you gonno do Mr. Edo man. undecided

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Arabiandude: 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
blues2022:
You guys are pathetic. So what are you gonno do Mr. Edo man. undecided
Look for you, catch you and slice your throat
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
Arabiandude:

Look for you, catch you and slice your throat
This forum gives you the privilege to yab your mouth.... sooner than later, what you guys are looking for, you'll get it. Can we meet on a more visible forum? Its now personal. angry
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Arabiandude: 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
blues2022:

This forum gives you the privilege to yab your mouth.... sooner than later, what you guys are looking for, you'll get it. Can we meet on a more visible forum? Its now personal. angry

Please sir, any other visible forum of your choice is OK by me. or you prefer we meet face to face? don't forget what I earlier stated, I will slice your throat, I am not yorubas that bark and don't bit.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
Arabiandude:

Please sir, any other visible forum of your choice is OK by me. or you prefer we meet face to face? don't forget what I earlier stated, I will slice your throat, I am not yorubas that bark and don't bit.
Send me an email....
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Arabiandude: 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
blues2022:

Send me an email....

That's a long process boy. was expecting you would reply with your FB I'd so that I can send you a FB friend request or better still drop me your number.

Even if I wanna send a mail, you re too small for me to send a mail
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
Arabiandude:

That's a long process boy. was expecting you would reply with your FB I'd so that I can send you a FB friend request or better still drop me your number.

Quit making a noise! Send me an email then I'll reply you.... we can proceed from there.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
Arabiandude:

I just sent you a mail. Can you reply so we can start from there. I'll give you details on how to locate me.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Arabiandude: 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
blues2022:

Quit making a noise! Send me an email then I'll reply you.... we can proceed from there.

Before boasting I implore you to check my signature. If you understand the meaning of what is written there then you will know slicing your throat won't be a hard Knut for me to crack.

I just did!
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
Arabiandude:

Before boasting I implore you to check my signature. If you understand the meaning of what is written there then you will know slicing your throat won't be a hard Knut for me to crack.

I just did!
I'm yet to receive it..... angry

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Arabiandude: 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
blues2022:
I'm yet to receive it..... angry
Keep calm boy, you will surely get it. I am fixing my email.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by laudate: 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
Doghari:
you really take that yorrober oaf (claiming bini) seriously? you gat time bro. grin grin

Eeyah, I knew it! cheesy Everyone who disagrees with you guys is automatically Yoruba, in your own world. There are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria, but you are so quick to tag anyone who does not share your view as 'Yoruba,' despite the fact that they are not the only tribe in this country. I have lost count of the number of times that I have asked people like you to substantiate your claims on this forum, and till date none of you have been able to do so. Why? You obviously prefer to wallow in lies and propaganda. sad Or could it be that the 'juju they cooked for you is a rather effective concoction, which is why you scream their name at the slightest opportunity?

Now, you have added another claim to the mix, by alleging that Laudate is claiming Bini. Where and when did I ever do so?? Please point it out in black & white, o! shocked

Now for the very last time, please provide solid, incontrovertible proof that Laudate is Yoruba, or Bini like you claim. If you fail to do so, may it never be well with your finances & business plans, in this lifetime & the next. Am waiting!! cool
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by laudate: 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
Arabiandude:

Guy, leave that clown abeg. Don't descend to his level. Most of his clique flunked basic comprehension in school, that is why you see them responding like that. sad
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by princejayboss: 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
Tifemide2017:
[s][/s]
Oga, get some sense.

This politics of hatred will take you nowhere.

Real Igbos are reaching out to other Nigerians, not a 10mb pauper like you.

If you had taken time to understand what you wrote, its quite clear who has hate in his DNA

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by dukecharles(m): 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
Arabiandude:

I get before na story!

Most of world Bank best brain are Igbos, hope you know about Prof Chike Obi, Philip Emegwali and Dr Omalu. Just to mention a few.
You can check the movie Concussion(featuring Will Smith) Netflix or YouTube, at least you will hear the story of an Igbo man's invention on Hollywood.

Igbos are illustrious from time immemorial and Nigerian problem will never be solved until an Igbo man because the president and create wealth and stability for the nation.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by dukecharles(m): 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
[s][/s]
Tifemide2017:

Without Igbos, Nigerians will no longer be tagged as a country of drug peddlers.

Most of world Bank best brain are Igbos, hope you know about Prof Chike Obi, Philip Emegwali and Dr Omalu. Just to mention a few.
You can check the movie Concussion(featuring Will Smith) Netflix or YouTube, at least you will hear the story of an Igbo man's invention on Hollywood.

Igbos are illustrious from time immemorial and Nigerian problem will never be solved until an Igbo man because the president and create wealth and stability for the nation.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by laudate: 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
dukecharles:

Stop turning back the hands of the clock. undecided The Igbo want Biafra. How many times are they going to tell you this?? Why are you now saying that "Nigerian problem will never be solved until an Igbo man because the president..." Who told you they are interested in the Presidency? Mind yahself, o! sad
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Ngokafor(f): 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
Arabiandude:

Keep calm boy, you will surely get it. I am fixing my email.

.... undecided embarassed undecided
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by princejayboss: 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
laudate:

And so? The Yoruba guy was the first to make a derogatory remark, and AustineE1 responded with a remark that was even more vicious and vitriolic than his own. Didn't you see it? sad Then the Yoruba guy responded with another comment, and your friend AustineE1 got furious and accused him of hatred, after he himself had dished out uncomplimentary remarks in response to the Yoruba guy's post. Why?? My point is that both of them responded to each other in the same vein, so why is one person crying foul and coming here to complain?? undecided

Finally, yes - tribalism oozes from both sides of the divide, but if you do a content analysis, you would often see that one side is usually the first to draw blood.

One can easily tell that you are not a sincere person, you have no integrity to stand on the truth.... Shame
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by princejayboss: 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
Tifemide2017:

Oh, its Presidency you want now and no more Biafra?

Nnamdi Kanu's efforts can end in flames abi? grin grin grin

You guys are seriously deluded.

You all are the real definition of CONFUSION

Forget it, you guys can never smell Presidency in the next 15 years

How old are you? Son!

CHILD
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by laudate: 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
princejayboss:
One can easily tell that you are not a sincere person, you have no integrity to stand on the truth.... Shame

And one can easily tell that you are not an objective person. You prefer to stand on insults, half-truth, propaganda and pretence. Shame! sad
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Igboid: 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
AustineE1:

To some of you,hating and insulting Igbos should be a normal thing,igbos should always be apologetic and shouldnt respond in like manners! If the clown had just faced the topic without derogatory statement,no one would have come for him.

Well said. The slimy one didn't call out his Afonja people that started the thread bashing Ndiigbo, but is quick to pick out your well weighed rebuttal.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Ningi2020(m): 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
Tifemide2017:

I am not talking about 10mb paupers like you.

I mean the likes of Ifeanyi and Andy Ubah, Orji Uzor Kalu. Ken Nnamani, Rochas Okorocha, Charles Soludo, Chris Ngige who are at least pursuing the Ibo 2023 presidency which is a good thing.

Not political paupers like you
Oh have u forgotten dat even his so called god father Ojukwu dey could nt been able to vote him into power wen he contest for d presidency due to their greediness
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Ningi2020(m): 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
Tifemide2017:

I am not talking about 10mb paupers like you.

I mean the likes of Ifeanyi and Andy Ubah, Orji Uzor Kalu. Ken Nnamani, Rochas Okorocha, Charles Soludo, Chris Ngige who are at least pursuing the Ibo 2023 presidency which is a good thing.

Not political paupers like you
Oh have u forgotten dat even his so called god father Ojukwu dey could nt been able to vote him into power wen he contest for d presidency due to their greediness, so its in Igbo blood u dnt ve to worry about him..
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Ningi2020(m): 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ngokafor:

...You have time to school these clowns really....Instead of strategising on their so-called protest today in National Stadium Surulere(which they are too cowardly to carry through by the way embarassed)..they are calling Igbos.

....They will keep calling Igbos till Nigeria collapses on their shallow heads,by then Igbos would have long left them in the lurch.
This one done know say 70% of d protesters dat are protesting in Lagos are Igbo's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash / Africa Should Be "Ashamed" Of Leaders Seeking Treatment Abroad - SA Minister / Aba; The Sleeping Giant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.