Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Woman Allegedly Kicked Out Of Airplane Flight For Showing Too Much Cleavage(pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Allegedly Kicked Out Of Airplane Flight For Showing Too Much Cleavage(pics (4684 Views)

Nigerian Slay Queens Blasted For Showing Off Potatoes, Lady Fires Back / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) / Nigerians Blast Club Girl For Exposing Too Much Cleavage [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Allegedly Kicked Out Of Airplane Flight For Showing Too Much Cleavage(pics by jojothegreat(m): 9:04am On Feb 06, 2017
A woman who was presumed to have dressed in an obscene fashion was allegedly kicked out of her already booked and paid for flight over the matter.

A passenger who claims she was kicked off a plane because she showed too much cleavage says she was left embarrassed after the row with flight crew. The 21-year-old woman, identified only as Brenda, said she was thrown off a flight after being told her revealing top was 'too much' for fellow travelers.

Brenda has spoken publicly about the incident and claims she was left so upset she is having trouble sleeping. She claimed Spirit Airlines staff told her to 'cover up' on the flight from New Orleans, Louisiana, to Fort Lauderdale, Florida but the company denies her claims.

Brenda, a waitress told the TV programe Inside Edition that flight attendants first accused her of being intoxicated and 'loud and belligerent', which she denies.

She said: "They asked me if I was drunk. I said 'No, I am fine'. Brenda claims the cabin crew's attention then turned to her chest. They mentioned my body was too exposed and it was obvious it was my chest and said, 'You need to cover up'. I feel if I was smaller or someone with a smaller chest size, there would have been no issue."

Brenda said she put on her coat because she was embarrassed, and was soon removed from the plane.She claimed she was kicked off the plane to make room for another crew member.

Fellow passenger Cathy Supp wrote a Facebook post in which she backed Brenda's claims. Ms Supp was kicked off the plane for defending Brenda.

However, Spirit Airlines said that the passenger's cleavage played absolutely no role in her removal. They added that, she was taken off the plane because she was intoxicated and other passengers complained about her behavior.

The airline also denied she was kicked off the plane to make room for another crew member.

1 Share

Re: Woman Allegedly Kicked Out Of Airplane Flight For Showing Too Much Cleavage(pics by Edwinmason(m): 9:08am On Feb 06, 2017
no more decency in the world
Re: Woman Allegedly Kicked Out Of Airplane Flight For Showing Too Much Cleavage(pics by Benikuuse(m): 9:09am On Feb 06, 2017
This One 21 Years? Kai Nigeria And Fake News
Re: Woman Allegedly Kicked Out Of Airplane Flight For Showing Too Much Cleavage(pics by jojothegreat(m): 9:10am On Feb 06, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Woman Allegedly Kicked Out Of Airplane Flight For Showing Too Much Cleavage(pics by newyorks(m): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2017
isorite.bt the story is confusing.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kicked Out Of Airplane Flight For Showing Too Much Cleavage(pics by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 06, 2017
That's very sweet of them
Re: Woman Allegedly Kicked Out Of Airplane Flight For Showing Too Much Cleavage(pics by mhisbliss(f): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2017
at first i thought she was thrown out of a flying airplane, but later realized she wasn't, op you'll make a very bad blogger

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Kicked Out Of Airplane Flight For Showing Too Much Cleavage(pics by firstking01(m): 9:25am On Feb 06, 2017
Nonsenseundecided…doing the wrong thing at the wrong time...what's their business??, it's the plane a church service?, is there any law inscribed in the plane of no indecent dressing?...if all the answer to the above questions are NO then i 'll request for a return of my T.fare if i were the ladyundecided
Re: Woman Allegedly Kicked Out Of Airplane Flight For Showing Too Much Cleavage(pics by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 06, 2017
mhisbliss:
at first i thought she was thrown out of a flying airplane, but later realized she wasn't, op you'll make a very bad blogger

grin grin grin grin

Who be more crazy, you for thinking it, or op for suggesting it
Re: Woman Allegedly Kicked Out Of Airplane Flight For Showing Too Much Cleavage(pics by luiscarter(m): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2017
Make she enter my own plane free of charge grin grin
Re: Woman Allegedly Kicked Out Of Airplane Flight For Showing Too Much Cleavage(pics by mhisbliss(f): 10:14am On Feb 06, 2017
showmeurpenis:

grin grin grin grin

Who be more crazy, you for thinking it, or op for suggesting it
i dont know o, the mind thinks what the eyes see, so i think its the op
Re: Woman Allegedly Kicked Out Of Airplane Flight For Showing Too Much Cleavage(pics by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
mhisbliss:
greetings...hope u are great.. .i wish you knew who I am, but let's leave it this way.. See u around dear smiley
Re: Woman Allegedly Kicked Out Of Airplane Flight For Showing Too Much Cleavage(pics by mhisbliss(f): 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
greetings...hope u are great.. .i wish you knew who I am, but let's leave it this way.. See u around dear smiley
oh God why would you wish that
Re: Woman Allegedly Kicked Out Of Airplane Flight For Showing Too Much Cleavage(pics by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
mhisbliss:
oh God why would you wish that
cos I do not know what your reaction would be dear
Re: Woman Allegedly Kicked Out Of Airplane Flight For Showing Too Much Cleavage(pics by mhisbliss(f): 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
cos I do not know what your reaction would be dear
theres only one way to know right?
Re: Woman Allegedly Kicked Out Of Airplane Flight For Showing Too Much Cleavage(pics by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
No source, no nothing. undecided
Re: Woman Allegedly Kicked Out Of Airplane Flight For Showing Too Much Cleavage(pics by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
mhisbliss:
theres only one way to know right?
i don't know dear... You tell me..
Re: Woman Allegedly Kicked Out Of Airplane Flight For Showing Too Much Cleavage(pics by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
Benikuuse:
This One 21 Years? Kai Nigeria And Fake News

Don't publicize your ignorance, Bro. White Kids often look a lot older than their ages.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kicked Out Of Airplane Flight For Showing Too Much Cleavage(pics by mhisbliss(f): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
i don't know dear... You tell me..
its a rhetorical question amd dis your "dear" is becoming awkward
Re: Woman Allegedly Kicked Out Of Airplane Flight For Showing Too Much Cleavage(pics by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
mhisbliss:
its a rhetorical question amd dis your "dear" is becoming awkward
sorry...see u around

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Cope? Guys What's Your View? / Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. / Pretty Lady Who Hawks Pure Water Goes Viral (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.