Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. (4673 Views)

Nairaland Ladies With A Man Vs Nairaland Ladies Without A Man (pic) / How Do I Choose Between Two Great Choices: Please Advise / 12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 11:34am On Dec 06, 2017
Demi has decided to write a post about these two forums. So, I rendered some help.

The article is titled: WetClef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things to Know About These Two Great Forums.

The article has some images / screenshots. Maybe, a picture of Seun and iLegend. I'm not sure about this.

It will be posted here but if you want to read it immediately, click the link below, else be patient and I'll post it in soon. http://www.wetclef.com/topic199.html

Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 06, 2017
space booked
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2017
beardlessdude:
space booked
About to do that.
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 11:53am On Dec 06, 2017
How have you been coping with that thing? Speak to me in a coded language.
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
1. PERSONAL DETAILS

Education:
The CEO of Nairaland studied at Obefemi Awolowo University, Nigeria.
State of Origin: Otta, Ogun state, Nigeria.
Net Worth: Unknown.
(Profile Screenshot below).

Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
1. PERSONAL DETAILS

The CEO of Wetclef studied at [Name withheld].
Occupation: Computer Networking / Programming, Entrepreneur, and Writer.
State of Origin: Port Harcourt, Rivers state, Nigeria.
Net Worth: Broke as usual.
(Profile Screenshot below).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
Sha share card at the end of the story make December sub set. Dazall
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2017
2. YEAR(S) OF RUNNING:

Nairaland is 12+ years old but was officially launched on the month of March 2005. Nairaland is also shortened as NL.

Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
2. YEAR(S) OF RUNNING:

Wetclef is 1+ year old but was officially launched on the month of October 2016. Wetclef is also shortened as WC.

Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by Lionbite(m): 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
How dare you compare yourself to broda sun. O ma baje gan o

1 Like

Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
3. FORUM'S MISSION(S):

Nairaland is a multipurpose forum for news and general information on Nigeria and beyond.

Wetclef is a multipurpose forum too but the core mission is teaching men dating and sex tips, then news, entertainment, sport, etc.
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
4. MONEY MAKING:

Nairaland makes its money from local ads and sponsored posts.

Wetclef makes its money from eBooks and Google's AdSense. It will soon incorporate two more sources.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
Lionbite:
How dare you compare yourself to broda se.un. O ma baje gan o
No. We're not comparing, but analyzing. Sèun is my boss. This thread is just a motivation to the youth. No harm intended. Sorry sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by chefremy(m): 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
will this now make front page?
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
I'm your servant and you're my boss. Ah! Oga, have mercy on me, Jacurb. I'm broke. Send me card. wink
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
chefremy:
will this now make front page?
No intention for front page. Every man should endeavor to have his front page. That's what this thread is about. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
Lionbite, help me unquote Seùn's name. I know you intentionally want draw his attention here so he'll close the thread down. This attitude some of you have is repugnant.
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
5. SECTIONS.

Nairaland has at least 20 sections.

Wetclef has at least 50 sections but are hidden at the moment until the forum grows to a certain level.
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
6. FORUM SOFTWARE:

Nairaland is built with 5th best open source forum package called Simple Machine Forum (SMF)

1 Share

Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
6. FORUM SOFTWARE:

Wetclef is built on 1st ranked open source forum package called PhpBB.

Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
7. INSIDE WETCLEF AND NAIRALAND'S FRONT PAGE

Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
8. PAYMENT METHODS

Wetclef uses Paypal, bank transfer and recharge card to pay for eBooks or ads.

Nairaland uses bank transfer to pay for ads.

Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by Joislim(f): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
Wetclef is basically for guys

OP, you cannot tell us the name of your school, right?
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
9. NAUGHTY SIDES OF BOTH FORUMS

Wetclef has a naughty section called Naughty Zone +18. Link: www.wetclef.com/forum305 To view the contents of this section, you must be above 17 and the password to gain access is: wetclef.com. When you gain access to this section, you can view, read, post, comment, create threads on the following: Romance Novel, Erótica, Hot Stories, Images, and Videos.

Only 4 screenshots are allowed. To view the other ones visit. http://www.wetclef.com/topic199.html

1 Like

Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nairaland has a naughty section called Sexuality Section. To view this section, you must be logged in. When you gain access, you can view, create, or comment on any sexually explicit thread you see.

Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
10. PROGRESS REPORT

From our observations, Wetclef.com is waiting for the current government to hand over before everything will move in full swing. At the moment, things are moving slowly, but seem will never stop moving from what the CEO said.

Nairaland was already established before the current government took over, so it's doing pretty well.
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
11 and 12 are at the airport...

Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
Joislim:
Wetclef is basically for guys

OP, you cannot tell us the name of your school, right?
Yeah, it's for guys at the moment. Ladies have theirs but it's under construction. Though, women can register if they want to read our novels and other female related stuff.

Talking about school, no be pesin we go school go include am. I be carpenter joor.
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nice one.. I'll register on your forum . Who knows?
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
Nice one.. I'll register on your forum . Who knows?
Lol. You're highly welcome. I'll go dust your chair for you. Hope you can manage a plastic chair. Money no dey to buy upholstery chair for now.

1 Like

Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
I've almost finished it and I've been coping fine. but I'm still looking for Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway. do you have an online copy ?
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Sir, I stole ₦500 from my grandma. Send me your number and you'll get the card. Any network. After 10 minutes, this offer is over and I'll give it back to my grandma. I'm such a prodigal grandson. Your time starts now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

You're A Smart Person If You Know These. [Photos] / Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl / Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.