Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

"I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) (59283 Views)

3000 Muslims In Nigeria Protest Trump's Declaration Of Jerusalem As Capital / Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by ikp120(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2017
Make I enter my Benz and be going to Togo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by NetBizguy: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2017
Did you notice the covered one and first # tag #IStandWith2baba. chai! 2baba na wah oooo
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by kateskitty(f): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2017
Where is Tuface
So he will now be at his mansion relaxing
Then come tomorrow to say "I started the movement"
If the protest goes well, he will be known as a coward tongue

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by ceeethru(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2017
No matter the challenges you are passing through don't seek help from the kingdom of darkness. Whatever the devil gives you doesn't last.
If you trade with the devil, you will make it very fast but if you trade with God, you will make it very far.
The race of life requires the grace of God.
God will settle us in every area of our life this week.

Father we commit our protesters into your hand.... please protect them..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by knightsTempler: 9:23am On Feb 06, 2017
Good morning indefinitely Nigerians.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." -Thomas Jefferson

#IStandWithNigeria

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by ObiOmaMu: 9:23am On Feb 06, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by KVC1970: 9:23am On Feb 06, 2017
Nigeria is in Trouble

2 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by ObiOmaMu: 9:23am On Feb 06, 2017
pics continue

2 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by progress69: 9:23am On Feb 06, 2017
More than 80% of the Nairaland noise makers will not be there.

They will be in mummy's house.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2017
metroblogger:
The Lagos #IstandWithNigeria protesters are already gathering momentums at the National Stadium, Lagos. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/photos-istandwithnigeria-protesters.html

Nice one I going there now
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by hollywater: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2017
icedfire:
Them no plenty... all of us coward Nigerians dey office, the remaining dey house dey pray make others come protest for them... we are cowards
It just 9:00 am, people are still coming out . meanwhile, tuface should be ashamed of himself.

3 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by gbegudujo: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2017
Great
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by keyanZuzer: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2017
AdedejiSadeeq:
We d Yoruba muslims are very angry about dis development angry angry
Nobody should protest against our President buhari..during his 2014 campaign, d man promised us garri wen he came to visit our IDP camp here in Abeokuta..we voted for him in 2015 and till today he has not given us d promised 3½ bags of garri..and u Pple want to kill him b4 den?
It will never happen
My brave police men plz deal with those miscreants
Allahu akbaar!!
LOL! Pathetic. I can see the hunger has eaten your sense of reasoning
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2017
Airforce1:
The revolution has began...
typo - "begun"

2 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by icedfire(m): 9:25am On Feb 06, 2017
hollywater:
It just 9:00 am, people are still coming out . meanwhile, tugace should be ashamed of himself.
Are you among the persons or people coming out?
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by TPAND(f): 9:25am On Feb 06, 2017
Tazmode:
typo - "begun"

Grow up brother... Grow up
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2017
progress69:
More than 80% of the Nairaland noise makers will not be there.

They will be in mummy's house.

.where are you now
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 06, 2017
Sai Chanji
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2017
#istandwithnigeria
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2017
Omudia11:
My little neighbor came over to me yesterday and asked that I helped with his home work. The homework was about "HERO".

So the question read.. " MENTION SOME PRESENT DAY NIGERIAN HEROS"

I cracked my head thinking...and it dawned on me that we don't even have Heros. All those who are in top positions do nothing worthy of emulation. All those who seemed to be different went into politics and became vagabonds in power.

The Heros of today just may be all those protesters who are risking their lives coming out to speak against this injustice, nepotism, corruption etc.

#GodBlessTheProtesters.
Gani Fawemi was/is a Hero!

2 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2017
JayIlych:
This brings tears to my eyes.

Me too I feel so sad seeing them, the pitful state nigerians found themselves in,.

I wish everything could just be good so they all smile.

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Ugoeze2016: 9:27am On Feb 06, 2017
Please let's keep peaceful ....police no start discharging abeg
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by progress69: 9:27am On Feb 06, 2017
Cyriloha:

.where are you now

I said Noise makers.

Don't u understand English?

Look for ur fellow noise makers not me!
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by nmreports: 9:27am On Feb 06, 2017
Lord, let this protest grow.
The language that politicians understand is protest and rebellion.

Here are more reasons why the protest must continue:
https://www.nairaland.com/3605589/opinion-10-reasons-why-wanted
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 06, 2017
TPAND:

Grow up brother... Grow up
So correcting someone's mistake is naive? And you are asking me to "grow up"? undecided

Where'd you come from? Don't answer that, it would be irrelevant.

As you can see, a protest is going on. Do you mind buzzing off?

2 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by CcKay(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2017
Oya Make I Mount Canopy For Here..

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by rosalieene(f): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2017
Opeedo:
2face must be filled with regrets right now... He bow out at the edge of glory angry angryangry angry
yes ooooo
He would probably be regretting now

3 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by orlymat: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2017
When are we doing same in northwest?
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by xynerise: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2017
icedfire:
Them no plenty... all of us coward Nigerians dey office, the remaining dey house dey pray make others come protest for them... we are cowards

Where are you now?
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2017
Anticorruption:
nice one, hope the turn gets better

Uyo loading ibom plaza

#thunderfayazombies
#letstakebackourcountry
wink

and for those of you calling these peeps jobless, the richest peeps in Nigeria dont run to the office by 8am for peanuts at month end, undecided undecided

lalasticlala

I hope u realise, Lagos is zombie headquarters? Yet, they're taking d lead in questioning d govt, whereas, wailers are yet to remove their heads from d ass of d IB, two years after he lost to a 3time election loser!

#nobrainwailers

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by MakeADifference: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2017
icedfire:
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Emassive(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2017
I see plenty Yoruba Muslim praying for Bubu to come back and herd their lives on as usual.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.