Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (84141 Views)

The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened / Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / How I Set A Trap For My Wife, Caught Her Cheating With Secret Lover - Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by juntod: 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
Reporting to his/her dad is gonna break the family anyway. So you either stay silent and torture yourself inside or make demands and enjoy your life while it lasts. I don't think any advise or threat can stop her from continuing with that affair.
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Gruvychuky(f): 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
Things happen
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by slurryeye: 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
Bastard son grin
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by kayzat: 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
I don't believe this shit jare

Next
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by robosky02(m): 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
this must be FAT LIE

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
kennygee:
Shameless mother, useless child, doomed father, cursed family.
must u insult dem
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by xynerise: 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
Fabricated
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Michel2013: 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
this pikin dey gullible.if na me i don't open office for mum head be that.
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
kennygee:
exactly!
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Laid2001: 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
The mum is also a mumu.
She for just tell the boy, would you like to move home to live with your blood father the carpenter? Thats what will happen if you say pem!!
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Echelle(m): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
kennygee:
na in GI?
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Toosure70: 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
hmmm flat heads women na ashawo.
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by cybriz82(m): 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
beycity:
The pikin sef nice. if nah me, nah Monthly salary I go demand.

so u mean say d pikin screen shot d chat n start showin it to d whole world n yet him say him daddy no go know una dn dey craze.dis film no sweet next movie plsssss!!!

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by martyns303(m): 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
whiteagbada:
South Africa mom
Just the way it goes

Futsek means get out ( go away ) get lost

Fvvcck off, and considered very offensive.
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Austin234(m): 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
Effect of a disjointed family. The good thing the child could have done to the mum is to call her to order by sitting her down and talk sense into her. Very unfortunate
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by neejay1986(m): 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
Burger01:
Fabricated chat.. Na lie undecidedangry

Seconded..... washy story

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Danhumprey: 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
Justeenaleo, what's your say on this? grin
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by iluvdonjazzy: 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
lies, so if the child had a deal with his mother, so who now post it for d world to see

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Ebookmathswaec: 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
www.edmaths.com is a new academic website on Mathematics for students from Primary 1 to SS3 (i.e Year 1 to Year 12).

The website contains past questions and model questions with solutions/answers, for students to practice.

It is free!

www.edmaths.com
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Jammiiee(m): 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
Abeg, enuf of all these watsapp messages. Very easy for me to tell a friend to chat me up dt way and we plan it all to make a story. Wt sort of mistake sad everyone ain't got same thinking faculty...
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by bakry86: 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
kennygee:

u like wasting words. u kuku say END TIME FAMILY

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
beycity:
The pikin sef nice. if nah me, nah Monthly salary I go demand.
so u don't care if ur mom they collect cucumber outside all u care for is monthly payment no wahala

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by ruggedtimi(m): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
Deal oh
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by ruggedtimi(m): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jammiiee:
Abeg, enuf of all these watsapp messages. Very easy for me to tell a friend to chat me up dt way and we plan it all to make a story. Wt sort of mistake sad everyone ain't got same thinking faculty...
i swear
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
kennygee:
saint anthoniaundecided
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
crotonite:
saint anthoniaundecided

Saint Michael. This looks right to you, abi?
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by ybalogs(m): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
I'm sure it's fake but what if this kind of thing really happened?
Is it wise for the child to keep extorting her mum or better for him to make it known to his dad?
Non of the option suits me though.
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by fortunechy(m): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
MY FIRST TIME TO USE A CONDOM.
I entered a shop and bought a pack with 3 condoms, looking at them curiously for a while wondering how on earth I could use them. The lady at the counter noticed my puzzlement and asked sincerely, "have you ever used a condom?" "Did u know how to put it on?" I blushed and said "no". The lady took one condom and opened it and wore it on her thumb as an example. "This is how to wear it. Make sure its tight! ". I was even more puzzled by this. I was just an innocent young guy. She noticed how shy and confused I was. She said teasingly "you've never have sex before, have you? " I said No. She looked around the shop, there was no one but just the 2 of us. She called me behind the counter, opened the door leading to the back rooms and invited me in. She quickly locked the door, told me to hurry up ...."we dont have much time!" She said. She pulled her short skirt up, her panty down, opened her legs and layed her back on the table . then she told me to wear the condom on just like she had told me. I did. And she pulled me close. And oh yes there I wss right deep inside her sweet flesh... But Oh My God no, in just two minutes inside it was just too much and I came, tsaaa tsaaaa tsaaaa twiii tsaaaa ziiii!!! The lady felt the fluid inside her and asked me "did u put the condom on like I told u?" "Yes I did JUST LIKE YOU TOLD ME". She says "lets see" (I showed her) "oh shit!" She screamed. "You are supposed to wear it on your PENIS not your THUMB you idiot.
And that's how I became a dad.
I'm off to buy pampers now

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Henryfour(m): 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
Tazmode:
Hmmm, it shows the family is dysfunctional, the mother is a cheat, the father suspects nothing, the child hasn't been trained properly
dysfunctional indeed guy u studied sociology wella
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Macgabe(m): 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
gbosaa:

Do you really believe those texts were from a child and her/his mum. The said child even told her to 'enjoy her weekend'.

Rubbish.
Someone was having fun sending messages to one phone and replying with another.

As dumb as the post may look or sound, it's something that can happen for real. There are several cases like this in Nigeria where a mum will introduce one of her children to her boyfriend. Infact, a man once introduced his matured daughter to his girlfriend in my presence though he didn't discuss the status of the girlfriend to the daughter but the girl is matured enough to read between the lines and knows very well that her dad has mistress. So, it can happen for real and the child, knowing that he can't stop anything may capitalise on it to get whatever he wants if he knew that's the only time his wishes might be granted.
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by DeBlessedOne(m): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Rabbish ,if her mom gets HIV and dies ,I hope the child will enjoy the phone and ps4....shameless lot!!!!

Did u miss the part we're she asked for enough condoms? Mtcheeeww!
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Proffdada: 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
Beautifully concocted lies grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child / Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint / Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.