Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (84159 Views)

The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened / Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / How I Set A Trap For My Wife, Caught Her Cheating With Secret Lover - Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Justeenaleo(f): 6:27am On Feb 07, 2017
Danhumprey:
Justeenaleo, what's your say on this? grin
It's nothing new. Some girls even go on a date paid for by the Dad's mistress. Father, daughter, mistress chilling. Nobody tells anybody and family remains intact.
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 07, 2017
Burger01:
Fabricated chat.. Na lie undecidedangry
check d time they used in replying each other, if it was fabricated the time interval would probably be less than a minute
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 07, 2017
Burger01:
Fabricated chat.. Na lie undecidedangry
check d time they used in replying each other, if it was fabricated the time interval would probably be less than a minute
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by lollmaolol(m): 6:58am On Feb 07, 2017
beycity:
The pikin sef nice. if nah me, nah Monthly salary I go demand.

Terrorist grin grin
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 07, 2017
Philpham:

Show us your family , I bet it's worse.

No, I'd like to see yours, its evident my comment osined you, maybe cause I hit a soft spot?
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by bensine: 7:09am On Feb 07, 2017
Nigerians can judge! And u guys are not better o...u think other people reason like u guys? Una just believe say na una holly and moral pass for his life,! U way they talk, u don't know the one in parents are into o, just because u av not been opportune to catch them. Just don't judge too quickly no matter what.
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 07, 2017
Only in SA
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by danbrowndmf(m): 7:22am On Feb 07, 2017
Harbosede02:
Disgusting angry
dunno why I had to check your DP now I'm quoting you for no reason. Abosede omo to fine dada
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by bakila: 7:47am On Feb 07, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Rabbish ,if her mom gets HIV and dies ,I hope the child will enjoy the phone and ps4....shameless lot!!!!
The person will collect inheritance and move on. It is nor his fault, the condom finished.
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by SAMTOBIJU(m): 8:03am On Feb 07, 2017
kennygee:
Shameless mother, useless child, doomed father, cursed family.
Haba, softly abeg. take a chill pill
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Danhumprey: 10:24am On Feb 07, 2017
Justeenaleo:

It's nothing new. Some girls even go on a date paid for by the Dad's mistress. Father, daughter, mistress chilling. Nobody tells anybody and family remains intact.
that's wonderful..... don't you think so? grin
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by kingsleybrave(m): 10:35am On Feb 07, 2017
Is it a boy or girl that had conversation with mom .......... Cos some nairalanders are jus busy confusing themselves.... undecidedOut of a fabricated stories... Cooked up to cause traffic......... If u believe it's for real..... Go get a new brain grin cheesy
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by AuroraB(f): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2017
Stegomiah:
Click like if you had to go back to read the post again so as to understand the whole gist
grin
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by talk2saintify(m): 11:56am On Feb 07, 2017
fake............... angry angry angry

very fake angry angry angry angry

naw wer did yhu get the fvcking pix from angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Obienesarah: 11:56am On Feb 07, 2017
[quote author=beycity post=53468463]The pikin sef nice. if nah me, nah Monthly salary I go demand.[/quote
]Ein nice goh, wit dis recession na monthly salary 4 fit da woman. Lol.
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
kennygee:
Shameless mother, useless child, doomed father, cursed family.
hmmm u go take style wicked ooO only one person!!!na wa for you oOoo
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
chaii only in south africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint / Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] / UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.