Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Is It Difficult To Believe That Starboy Has Never Met Drake In Person? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is It Difficult To Believe That Starboy Has Never Met Drake In Person? (581 Views)

Is Wizkid Broke? See 14 Times The Starboy Has Rocked One Particular Sneaker / Proof that Wizkid Has Met Drake before. (Watch Video) / Drake And Wizkid Have Never Met In Person, Despite Three Collaborations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Difficult To Believe That Starboy Has Never Met Drake In Person? by owoicho13(m): 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
For people who have so much in common, and have shared so much success in the previous year, is it difficult to believe that Wizkid has never met Drake in person?
New photos circulating online shows Nigerian star Burna Boy and Drake sharing a moment. The photos show both stars in London, having conversation. Drake has an amused expression on his face, while Burna Boy was caught mid-speech.

The photos have gone viral, with fans and music enthusiasts wondering what this could mean for both parties. Drake’s work with Wizkid is well documented and many are interpreting this as a sign of a new collaboration.
But the most insightful question that keeps coming up is: Has Wizkid ever met Drake? Have they seen eye to eye, or shared the same physical space together? Ever?
It is difficult to think that both stars have never met in person.
Drake and Wizkid’s romance didn’t start from any physical meeting. Drake was introduced to Ójuelegba’ by a mutual friend of Wizkid – rapper Skepta – who got Drake to remix it. All of that process was made official and managed via emails. There was no meeting.
While Drake was working on his “Views” album, and needed a little something extra. His A&R team reached out to South African producer, DJ Maphorisa, via email. According to a story he shared with Genius, everything was done via email, with files sent across both parties.
“I was recording Wiz when they sent [the files],” Maphorisa said, referring to Wizkid’s background vocals on the song. “There was nothing really there. We started working on it—I added some production.”

Re: Is It Difficult To Believe That Starboy Has Never Met Drake In Person? by owoicho13(m): 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Is It Difficult To Believe That Starboy Has Never Met Drake In Person? by mskwigs(f): 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
good quality and affordable wigs here forsale.
learn how to make wigs.
contact us 09066273796 or 0807320867
like our facebook page for more..............................https://web.facebook.com/mskeswig/

(1) (Reply)

Video: 2face Said "I Am Happy To Be A Coward" / Divine House Of Makeup Presents Masterclass NG In Lagos On Friday 17th Of Februa / I Have No Woman In My Life But Music – Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.