Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? (2643 Views)

"I Don’t Owe Senate Any Apology" - IGP Idris / Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh / Dont You Think That Igbos Deserve An Apology On The Tragedy Of 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by mekaboy(m): 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
I remember how igbos were treated like outcasts after the elections. When they share positions and there is left over they throw to the igbos.

Everyone was like that's the price you pay for the wrong choice u made.

In just 2 years, seems like the whole table has turned. Should igbos be consulted before making political decisions in 2019?

Is the 97% now looking up to the 5% for direction.?

Maybe Nigerians should listen to obasanjo and get an Igbo president.

It is not a coincidence that the sun rises from the east.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by coolitempa(f): 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
mekaboy:
I remember how igbos were treated like outcasts after the elections. When they share positions and there is left over they throw to the igbos.

In just 2 years, seems like the whole table has turned. Should igbos be consulted before making political decisions in 2019?

Please go and sleep....let iboes face their Biafra and stop blaming Yoruba, Hausa, Britain, America. Russia etc for their disastrous land of the Osus and falling sun where everyone is running away from...

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by Doghari: 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
Igbos don't need any janus-faced apology. They don't pity themselves and they don't enjoy people pitying them like yorubas.

The sufferings of the sai babarians living in Osun IDP camps is enough consolation for Igbo who warned them about the ailing dog they wanted to vote in as president because of hate for Igbos.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by Odingo1: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
mekaboy:

I think that what is happening to Nigeria is because of its injustice against the Igbos,they must carry the Igbos along for Nigeria to move forward otherwise the country will remain cursed.

14 Likes

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by sekundosekundo: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by Odingo1: 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
coolitempa:

Please go and sleep....let iboes face their Biafra and stop blaming Yoruba, Hausa, Britain, America. Russia etc for their disastrous land of the Osus and falling sun where everyone is running away from...
The more you harbour bitterness in your heart against the innocent Igbos in Nigeria, the more Nigeria continue decay,what have change in Nigeria since 1970,nothing, no light,no good roads,no good hospital, no water,unemployment everywhere, no enough food,inflation at roof top.
Nigeria is cursed because of injustice against the Igbo.
Take it or leave it.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by Doghari: 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
Odingo1:

I think that what is happening to Nigeria is because of its injustice against the Igbos,they must carry the Igbos along for Nigeria to move forward otherwise the country will remain cursed.

The country is cursed already, but fortunately Igbos seem to be relatively immune to the hardship they all experience.
A maternal uncle is currently building 2 plazas simultaneously in Nnewi despite recession while the sophisticated ones are converting primary schools in Osun to IDP camps.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by babyfaceafrica: 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nope
Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by sekundosekundo: 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
coolitempa:

You claim to be female but you're a male.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by ionsman: 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
Gej was thrash...

Pmb is thrash...

The fact that people are protesting doesn't make Gej a good president. If he was so good, Pmb wouldn't have usurped him. Get that into your thick skull...Boosit!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by mekaboy(m): 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
ionsman:
Gej was thrash...

Pmb is thrash...

The fact that people are protesting doesn't make Gej a good president. If he was so good, Pmb wouldn't have usurped him. Get that into your thick skull...Boosit!

Can PMB, return Nigeria to the trash GEJ left it?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by Twistaray(m): 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
Doghari:

The country is cursed already, but unfortunately Igbos seem to be relatively immune to the hardship they all experience.
A maternal uncle is currently building 2 plazas simultaneously in Nnewi despite recession while the sophisticated ones are converting primary schools in Osun to IDP camps.

OP

Who and what is ibo, exactly?

Anyway, make una dey Der dey wait for yeye apology una go wait tire.

As for you beating your hairy chest grin
Abeg go save one of y'a brother from hunger and stop your fake,usual uncle tor'i we are so used to.

Stop believing everything you uncle tells you.

Here, save y'a brother :

Re: Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos)

https://www.nairaland.com/3613964/hungry-man-collapses-highway-owerri/2

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by obaloppelujo(m): 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
what do they need , biafra ? pdp ? gej ? Lol

1 Like

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by zendy: 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
These people make me laugh. They voted for 'change', now they are protesting against the same change they voted for.

The worst is that they will queue up in 2019 to vote for the 'continuation of change'

3 Likes

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
The Igbo's surely showed during the election that they understand Nigeria far better than any other region.

What surprised me was how even the uneducated Igbo's were warning Nigerians in market places while the so called educated in office were busy enjoying their foolishly brainwashing propaganda.

It shows me why they say that travelling is a part of education. The Igbos understands other tribe very well because they travel a lot and that's no surprised why they warned against Buhari as a senseless cow caring old man whose aim is to destroy Nigeria. Their kinsmen who are Buhari cooks, drivers etc must have told them how Buhari use to drink garri with fork and complain that there much water in it.

One million gbosas for the Igbo's not being partial.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by Dedetwo(m): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
mekaboy:

Bros most Nigerians are empty-headed.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by Dedetwo(m): 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
The Igbo's surely showed during the election that they understand Nigeria far better than any other region.

What surprised me was how even the uneducated Igbo's were warning Nigerians in market places while the so called educated in office were busy enjoying their foolishly brainwashing propaganda.

It shows me why they say that travelling is a part of education. The Igbos understands other tribe very well because they travel a lot and that's no surprised why they warned against Buhari as a senseless cow caring old man whose aim is to destroy Nigeria. Their kinsmen who are Buhari cooks, drivers etc must have told them how Buhari use to drink garri with fork and complain that there much water in it.

One million gbosas for the Igbo's not being partial.

Ndigbo knew for sure there is nothing good out of nepotistic product such the Daura Dumbass a.k.a Muhammed Buhari.

14 Likes

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by mich24(m): 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
coolitempa:

A pained zombie get a life dear, igbos are not the ones who voted Buhari you did. So no need of spitting your poisonous venom against the igbos, please you can Chanel it to chief Zombie when he is back from his long toilet in UK.

15 Likes

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by Blackfire(m): 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
one mumu came to my 10 by 10 shop, to borrow money , he said his father a pensioner no payment for the past 9 months, his sister a teacher no salary for the past 4 months, he himself is teaching in a private school they are paying 10k per month .

I looked at a him and I remembered how this fo. ol put all his life on APC and buhari.... I simply told him , wait for buhari to come back from his infamous famous travel.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by captleonerd(m): 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
these wailers just don't get it. the fact that buhari is failing doesn't make Jonathan a success. Jonathan also failed. in fact Jonathan had it easier than buhari and still failed. Jonathan's failure is the reason someone who lost 3previous elections was able to beat him at the polls.

both Jonah and bubu are failures. let someone else come in 2019

3 Likes

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by tifany89(m): 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
Blackfire:
one mumu came to my 10 by 10 shop, to borrow money , he said his father a pensioner no payment for the past 9 months, his sister a teacher no salary for the past 4 months, he himself is teaching in a private school they are paying 10k per month .

I looked at a him and I remembered how this fo. ol put all his life on APC and buhari.... I simply told him , wait for buhari to come back from his infamous famous travel.
But guy u wicked o, show mercy na abeg. We know say them dey Bleep up big time but always let them understand dat we r not mates and can never be. They think it's easy to do bizness in this country as it is,but wen dey see dose surviving they hate

7 Likes

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by gists: 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
The only thing I can say is that I didn't campaign enough for PMB
PDP got far more votes than they should have.
And I promise to work harder in 2019, so that PDP does not smell the scent of Abuja talk-less of Aso Rock.
Come 2019, its APC all the way even if its PMB on the ticket grin grin grin
Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by Obdk: 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
Twistaray:

OP

Who and what is ibo, exactly?

Anyway, make una dey Der dey wait for yeye apology una go wait tire.

As for you beating your hairy chest grin
Abeg go save one of y'a brother from hunger and stop your fake,usual uncle tor'i we are so used to.

Stop believing everything you uncle tells you.

Here, save y'a brother :

Re: Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos)

https://www.nairaland.com/3613964/hungry-man-collapses-highway-owerri/2

Exactly why we want rochas and apc gone from Igboland

11 Likes

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by Twistaray(m): 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
Obdk:

Exactly why we want rochas and apc gone from Igboland

But your leaders are now embracing amala and ewedu, housa and Yoruba party, APC now

Infact, if care isn't taken, anambra is going down soon, I mean, to APC nah cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by Ngozi123(f): 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
Doghari:

The country is cursed already, but unfortunately Igbos seem to be relatively immune to the hardship they all experience.

How is that unfortunate?

7 Likes

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by Doghari: 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ngozi123:

How is that unfortunate?
my bad, was an oversight.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by Blackfire(m): 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
tifany89:

But guy u wicked o, show mercy na abeg. We know say them dey Bleep up big time but always let them understand dat we r not mates and can never be. They think it's easy to do bizness in this country as it is,but wen dey see dose surviving they hate

do u know my new year resolution? never help any zombie who during or after the election, who look at u like a fo . ol , now that they now see poverty becoming there co Tennant... I wish them jolly ride
this year I ve moved into my house, expecting a new ride ...
thunder fire all u zombies

10 Likes

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by limeta(f): 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Igbo,s would be a million times better off than any other region in Nigeria.
Igbo,s exit from Nigeria bring fear to other region
Now it seems every region love the Igbo,s which is not true is just fear.

Am not Igbo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by wristbangle: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
The embittered one above always like to spew thrash but it's not of my concern.

Seriously, IPOB youths has been clamouring, chest beating, and chanting albeit claiming to be the wisest of all tribes in Nigeria because of the epic failure of the current administration.

Yes, the current administration performance is terribly woeful but the past administration failed so bad admits when all resources available for them to perform well.

Maybe their memory is so myopic that in 2011 presidential election, SW voted en-mass for the dolt only to perform below people's expectation. SW people got tired hoping faihari will bring the desired change hence why they voted against the buffoon. I don't know when it has become bad to exercise one's right.

FYI, their hero is from the SS as his people hardly throw jibes like them. They are crying and wailing more than the bereaved. Shameless people.

Any frustrated person that quote me expecting a feedback from me is wasting his/her time

3 Likes

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by EternalTruths: 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
Blackfire:

Epic reply

Pls do so to any pro-APC person especially the Afonjas kiss

3 Likes

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by EternalTruths: 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
Blackfire:

do u know my new year resolution? never help any zombie who during or after the election, who look at u like a fo . ol , now that they now see poverty becoming there co Tennant... I wish them jolly ride
this year I ve moved into my house, expecting a new ride ...
thunder fire all u zombies

You did well my brother.

They deserve more of that rejection.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by OPCNAIRALAND: 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
mekaboy:

The Ibo 5%ter is going through a worse situation that that faced by his 95% counterpart in Nigeria.

Which people lament about failed business when caught doing crime? Which people cry about their family is in poverty and they are trying to make ends meet hence excuse for carrying gun or drug or prostituting? Ibo people!

Mouth claim alone is no longer sufficient to hide your shames. In past before social media and wide availability of mobile internet you can make any claim about East. We didnt know because we never live there. That has changed. Your dirty laundry is on internet now. I can pull a site and find out about a village anywhere in Iboland. What you tell me is not sufficient to hide the fact and truth that internet will reveal about your filth, poverty and sufferhead.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Logo Of Biafra Security Services (pics, Video) / Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group / Lagos Is Going Communist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.