Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,325 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group (2645 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi / Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by Naijiant: 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Bianca Ojukwu, the widow of the Biafran leader Emeka Ojukwu, has criticised the decision of the Nigerian military and governors of the southeast states in Nigeria to tag the separatist Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) as a "militant terrorist organisation".

See what she said here: https://www.naijiant.com/articles/bianca-ojukwu-slams-decision-label-ipob-terrorist-group/
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by frankly01: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
Her statement is measured and her points well articulated. She has called for restraint and caution, and this is what is most needed now so that tensions do not escalate. I'm impressed.

7 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by christopherozo: 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
frankly01:
Her statement is measured and her points well articulated. She has called for restraint and caution, and this is what is most needed now so that tensions do not escalate. I'm impressed.

Does it mean that anybody who agitate for Biafra is a terrorist. God bless you Madam for speaking up in the face of this unwarranted intimidation. And Mark you, the governors of south east did not declare IPOB to be Terrorist Organisation, is the Nigeria govt and Army. The governors are banning Biafra flag because they are scared of federal government. They cannot reduce all of us to slaves, even if that is what they want to be. Agitation is a fundamental human right, especially for those who have declared themselves to be non violent.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by mana123: 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
The truth and nothing but the truth. Someone need to call these youths to order and is good she is doing so. But why should govt call dem terrorist, is uncalled for

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by obulor6468: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
Right from the time of John the Baptist (Ojukwu) the Kingdom of God (Biafra) suffers violence and violence takes it by force.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
Haaaa gringrin FFK former girlfriend is talking ooooooo

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by Cyjetty: 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
Abdulwhatever you are, you're a foolish juvenile idiot who has nothing to contribute. This forum is for adults with brains only

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by morbeta(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
My advice for now is......don't let hushpoppi deceive you if you are in the east.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by cstr1000: 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
abdelrahman:
Ofcourse that is the only thing in your empty head, you inbred yoruba mongrel.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
cstr1000:

see this morafucker ipob idiot,is she not former girlfriend of your hero FFK?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by cstr1000: 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
cstr1000:

You are a lint.
The average IPOB man in aba will feed you and your village till the next decade.
Oduduwa scum.
what concern me with oduduwa? i think python is dancing on your flat head

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by Odingo1: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
abdelrahman:
Is it a bad thing,maybe your mother is also a girlfriend to same FFK before she met your father.......one can never tell

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by cstr1000: 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by Cyjetty: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
christopherozo:

Does it mean that anybody who agitate for Biafra is a terrorist. God bless you Madam for speaking up in the face of this unwarranted intimidation. And Mark you, the governors of south east did not declare IPOB to be Terrorist Organisation, is the Nigeria govt and Army. The governors are banning Biafra flag because they are scared of federal government. They cannot reduce all of us to slaves, even if that is what they want to be. Agitation is a fundamental human right, especially for those who have declared themselves to be non violent.

Should those that have not been carrying out suicide bombings or kidnapping schoolgirls be called terrorists? I wonder.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by PANDA2: 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
cstr1000:

Don't mind the aturu abdeirahman. Too much burukutu is worrying him.see as he dey disgrace himself here

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by kettykin: 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
APC is the terrorist and not IPOB

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by KINGOFTHEEAST: 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nigerian army should be careful what the label ipob imagine Igbo man in terrorism no one will sleep
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by CaptainG00D: 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
abdelrahman:

And so??.
Even ur mum was servicing some1 dick before ur dad marries her...

Nairaland is just full of retards.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by PANDA2: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
Cyjetty:

Should those that have not been carrying out suicide bombings or kidnapping schoolgirls be called terrorists? I wonder.

I wonder ooo

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by laribari(m): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
Naijiant:
Bianca Ojukwu, the widow of the Biafran leader Emeka Ojukwu, has criticised the decision of the Nigerian military and governors of the southeast states in Nigeria to tag the separatist Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) as a "militant terrorist organisation".

See what she said here: https://www.naijiant.com/articles/bianca-ojukwu-slams-decision-label-ipob-terrorist-group/

Madam, this same clowns you are defending called Ojukwu a coward and a run away soldier, comparing him to kanu the brave warrior.

The moment you people Called ojukwu a coward, I knew igbos have lost it.

Madam go and sit down please.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
CaptainG00D:

And so??.
Even ur mum was servicing some1 dick before ur dad marries her...

Nairaland is just full of retards.
oh Ur mum,ok
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by PANDA2: 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
laribari:

Madam, this same clowns you are defending called Ojukwu a coward and a run away soldier, comparing him to kanu the brave warrior.

The moment you people Called ojukwu a coward, I knew igbos have lost it.

Madam go and sit down please.

Absolute rubbish and fake propaganda. IPOB revere ojukwu. You are the one who has lost it. Daft.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by Daremee: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
christopherozo:

They can ban biafra flag if they are afraid of their own shadow. Ojukwu's wife hit the nail on the head with this advice. It's good she is issuing a gentle warning for them to be cautious. Her words are weighty and sober. I hope her advice will be heeded. There is nothing wrong with Biafra flag. Americans did not ban confederate flag after their civil war and some states there are still flying them

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by akosanwafo: 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
Daremee:

They can ban biafra flag if they are afraid of their own shadow. Ojukwu's wife hit the nail on the head with this advice. It's good she is issuing a gentle warning for them to be cautious. Her words are weighty and sober. I hope her advice will be heeded. There is nothing wrong with Biafra flag. Americans did not ban confederate flag after their civil war and some states there are still flying them
NOBODY CAN BAN BIAFRA FLAG

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by laribari(m): 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
PANDA2:

Absolute rubbish and fake propaganda. IPOB revere ojukwu. You are the one who has lost it. Daft.

You are stupid and the daft one. Obviously you Just joined NL or started reading biafra thread. Mumu ipob supporters that are here called ojukwu a coward, a bad commander (just imagine) and said kanu is braver.

Some even called him run away soldier and I challenged them. You You very stupid for mentioning me when you don't even know what I'm talking about. Idiot.

Simply because kanu emerged and became careless with words, many igbo fools (which im sure you are one of them saw kanu as fearlesss). They insulted the great ojukwu. See the thread below and stop talking nonsense. Ewu biafra! You this ipob terrorist.

https://www.nairaland.com/3966126/ojukwu-children-while-exile-ivory.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by PentiumPro(f): 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
abdelrahman:

Former side-chick
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by mana123: 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
PANDA2:

Gbam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by mana123: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
laribari:

You are stupid and the daft one. Obviously you Just joined NL or started reading biafra thread. Mumu ipob supporters that are here called ojukwu a coward, a bad commander (just imagine) and said kanu is braver.

Some even called him run away soldier and I challenged them. You You very stupid for mentioning me when you don't even know what I'm talking about. Idiot.

Simply because kanu emerged and became careless with words, many igbo fools (which im sure you are one of them saw kanu as fearlesss). They insulted the great ojukwu. See the thread below and stop talking nonsense. Ewu biafra! You this ipob terrorist.

https://www.nairaland.com/3966126/ojukwu-children-while-exile-ivory.

Who is dis anuofia?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by blackmamba1: 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Naijiant:

#FREEDOM FIGHTERS, YES....TERRORISTS? NO!#

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by blackmamba1: 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nobody can ban the flag

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Decision To Label IPOB A Terrorist Group by Cyjetty: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
blackmamba1:

#FREEDOM FIGHTERS, YES....TERRORISTS? NO!#

#FREEDOMFIGHTERS? YES.. TERRORIST? NO!

Well said, Ma.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 : President Buhari Will Contest – Rotimi Amaechi Hints / Igbos & Biafrans: Let's Share Ideas On How We Can Escape Nigeria's Poverty Trap / BREAKING: Army Shocks Buhari Says "We Don't Have His Certificate"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.