Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? (4189 Views)

Help: Tips On How To Do That Thing / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
My soft heart. I am too soft-hearted for my own good that people have gotten used to it. They capitalise on this weakness of mine to exploit my feelings and it is affecting me both physically and psychologically. People hurt me real bad and when I return the gesture, I feel satisfied, but much later when I reminisce about what I did earlier, I find myself wishing I could take back the words I said, no matter how what they have done to me. I just hate it. I wanna be a cold- hearted jerk.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by makydebbie(f): 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
Guess we've the same problem.
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Guess we've the same problem.
That makes two of us.
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
My choleric personality...lol, but i tolerate sha and when have had it up to my elastic limit i react, in most cases i wish i never did.

I don't know why people take quiet people for granted!.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Airtimex(m): 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
Wish I could change my username on nairaland...most times to check my mentions is a big problem, because you will get hundreds of them.

Ppl have become so used to mentioning airtime, like their lives depends on it. I don't know what happened to credit and recharge cards we normally use in this part of the world.

Seun please do something about it, even if is one time opportunity to edit your name, will surely appreciate it.

Modified:
Ladies and gentlemen, babies and bomboy. Lets appreciate uncle Seun, he has attended to my wish without blinking. As you can see X has been added to my moniker, I'll still find the meaning of that x.

As for those ppl in phone and sports section, that keeps calling airtime like he is the president of Nigeria. Kwontunu >sad you have succeeded

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by makydebbie(f): 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
RogueNation:

That makes two of us.
smiley
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by makydebbie(f): 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
Airtime:
Wish I could change my username on nairaland...most times to check my mentions is a big problem, because you will get hundreds of them.

Ppl have become so used to mentioning airtime, like their lives depends on it. I don't know what happened to credit and recharge cards we normally use in this part of the world.

Seu.n please do something about it, even if is one time opportunity to edit your name, will surely appreciate it.
gringrin
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
My laziness sad angry angry
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
Aderola15:
How lazy are you sweerie?
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by iamDaisy(f): 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
My temper cry
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
Benita27:
My choleric personality...lol, but i tolerate sha and when have had it up to my elastic limit i react, in most cases i wish i never did.

I don't know why people take quiet people for granted!.

Exactly! Little things can stoke the flames of my anger but I try as much as possible to keep it restrained. However some peeps ain't having any of that. They wanna test your stuff and I make sure I give them in full!

When I react, it often is messy, and they will be like: "so this quiet boy get bad mouth like this?" and i will just smile at their ignorance.
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by optional1(f): 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nothing
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
Airtime:

Seun please do something about it, even if is one time opportunity to edit your name, will surely appreciate it.
Hahaha. Create another moniker na.
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by makydebbie(f): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
Aderola15:
My dear, you're not as lazy as I am.
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Airtimex(m): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
makydebbie:
gringrin

My dear, this is not funny. Am really suffering embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Aderola15:
That's purely a lie. If you are lazy like you said, then you wouldn't have been able to type this comment. tongue
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Don't even bother to compete with me babez, the crown is mine. grin tongue
Am wonderfully made.

No regrets, no disappointments.

I think y'all should check me out sometimes. It will be fun
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by makydebbie(f): 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Airtime:

My dear, this is not funny. Am really suffering embarassed
lol, if you're complaining, what should people like, "photoshoot" and "friendzone" do?grin

Take heart brogrin

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
optional1:

Nothing
Liar liar pants on fire.
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
TheSlyone2:

How lazy are you sweerie?
Super Lazy. I just want to sleep, eat and be with my phone. cry
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
RogueNation:

Exactly! Little things can stoke the flames of my anger but I try as much as possible to keep it restrained. However some peeps ain't having any of that. They wanna test your stuff and I make sure I give them in full!

When I react, it often is messy, and they will be like: "so this quiet boy get bad mouth like this?" and i will just smile at their ignorance.
Lol, is like you've not been told you're wicked? @ the embolden.

This was someone who offended you like countless times, you obviously looked, ignored and tolerated his/her excesses, now, the moment you react the same person tells you... you could kill someone. grin
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Airtimex(m): 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
RogueNation:

Hahaha. Create another moniker na.

Don't think is necessary when uncle Seun can easily help me.
&
Creating another email for another moniker Na! Not ready for that...
My flat ass sad
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
Aderola15:

Super Lazy. I just want to sleep, eat and be with my phone. cry
Hehe...

That sound fun.
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Airtimex(m): 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
makydebbie:
lol, if you're complaining, what should people like, "photoshoot" and "friendzone" do?grin

Take heart brogrin

cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
makydebbie:

Take heart brogrin
Maky, what kind of network do you use?

I intend sending you Airtimex.

Oh, did I just mentioned Airtimex? Bros Airtimex abeg no vex

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
Stupedinluv:
My flat ass sad

You re joking grin

#YOLO
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by officialfestus(m): 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
makydebbie:
laziness is when you sleep 8pm and woke-up 10am.....so if your sleeping timetable is 8pm-10am,then you are lazy,if not then you are not lazy.....
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by marshalcarter: 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
from gud to be wicked....to be a murderer...a cultist...an armed robber...a heartless creature dat would look at a day old baby nd bring out its intestines......I regretted being good from day 1...would love to see sumone dying for thirst nd I'll throw the water away.....bloodyangry

cry....#tears
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Am wonderfully made.

No regrets, no disappointments.

I think y'all should check me out sometimes. It will be fun

Read my moniker, let me check you out cool cool
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
richommie:

You re joking grin

#YOLO
embarassed I'm not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Start A Conversation With A Girl? / We Were About Kissing, And This Happened / Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.