Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

Do Nigerian Women Date East African Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Nigerian Women Date East African Men? (862 Views)

Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? / What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerian Women Date East African Men? by Msaza: 12:58am On Feb 07, 2017
I am an East African guy, i have fallen so hard for a Nigerian chick. I mean this girl is QUALITY. Our conversation is amazing and i want to just ask her out. The problem is i have never seen any Nigerian chick date anyone that is not West African or a Westerner and i don't want to ruin our friendship. Am i shooting too high? Help i am suffering here......
Re: Do Nigerian Women Date East African Men? by jeffizy(m): 1:37am On Feb 07, 2017
Love is beyond color and boundaries.
Go for your heart desire and add some little money to your game.
You'll be victorious.
Re: Do Nigerian Women Date East African Men? by Raydos: 2:19am On Feb 07, 2017
O.p I Will Advice You To Follow....,..... Hmmm

I Lemme Poo First, I'll Be Back Soon
Re: Do Nigerian Women Date East African Men? by AfterEarth(f): 2:31am On Feb 07, 2017
Ayam speechless ..

I think the person below me will say smthing better .. smiley
Re: Do Nigerian Women Date East African Men? by Nobody: 2:33am On Feb 07, 2017
Depending on which East African country. Also make sure you have the same religion. Don't ruin the friendship if she isn't ready to realise you from the friendzone. Lastly showmeurpenis I'll tell you if it's worth it.
Re: Do Nigerian Women Date East African Men? by magabounce(m): 5:40am On Feb 07, 2017
Use Google naaaa!!!!
They know erfin!!!
Re: Do Nigerian Women Date East African Men? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:13am On Feb 07, 2017
Msaza:
I am an East African guy, i have fallen so hard for a Nigerian chick. I mean this girl is QUALITY. Our conversation is amazing and i want to just ask her out. The problem is i have never seen any Nigerian chick date anyone that is not West African or a Westerner and i don't want to ruin our friendship. Am i shooting too high? Help i am suffering here......
ask @officialEFCC
Re: Do Nigerian Women Date East African Men? by slimthugchimee(m): 6:36am On Feb 07, 2017
just show her money and she will be the one asking you out regardless of who you are or were you from undecided
Re: Do Nigerian Women Date East African Men? by Fuqman(m): 8:03am On Feb 07, 2017
You never know until you try... I mean, what are the odds?
Re: Do Nigerian Women Date East African Men? by mrjaybaba(m): 10:47am On Feb 07, 2017
if you are good looking and financially stable, you are good to go

grin
Re: Do Nigerian Women Date East African Men? by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 07, 2017
Msaza:

then you're suffering for nothing.
Nigerian girls will date anything. they don't have preference when it comes to country.

(1) (Reply)

Meeting Them On Social Dating Network / When You Love Fat Chicks (pic) / Big Girl Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.