Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

Big Girl Syndrome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Girl Syndrome (863 Views)

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / The Average Girl Syndrome / How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Girl Syndrome by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 06, 2017
Most ladies without control of the inherent insatiable nature of mankind go out of their way to ensure they join the *Fashion madness in our Generation even when they can't afford it* . If you can afford the luxuries....ohhh fine and good, but if you can't, just save yourself the strees because you may not afford it at the moment but years later, you can afford all that and more. We always misunderstand this conception "Big Girl".

The fact that different guys pick you up every Friday night does not make you a big girl. The fact that you wear all the latest clothes in the market, does not make you a big girl, And of the fact that you use the latest phone & different guys pay money into your account does not make you a big girl... THEN WHO IS A BIG GIRL?!. A big girl is a girl with enough brain in her, Not the one with more money as the society wants us to think.

She is not the one who flirts with all the men around her. She is the girl who respects her relationship & marriage. She is never heard but seen. You know her from what she does, her behaviour speaks a lot about her. She is every man's queen, decently dressed... A big girl respects the values of womanhood... She carries herself with more dignity... Stop boasting about the number of men you've slept with my dear.. Remember, cheap articles have more buyers..

Build Yourself into the woman that people will always respect & admire. Never follow men who will make a mess of your life. Be bold but humble, be Godly.. Be hard working, respect your relationship or marriage, Be ambitious but contempted.. Don't make men a priority in life.. Real men will seek after you! Build yourself into the woman men will always want to take home to their mamas.. Not the one they only want to take to hotels & clubs.
A lady without morals & dignity is like a phone without a sim card...

Culled from

https://http-alwaysgetinspiredbyesther--com.0.freebasics.com/2016/11/big-girl-syndrome.html?m=1&iorg_service_id_internal=1729627670634983%3BAfoQQYKg1T6GsPz2

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Girl Syndrome by GEExclusive: 9:13am On Mar 06, 2017
Smh
Re: Big Girl Syndrome by walemoney007(m): 9:16am On Mar 06, 2017
smy
Re: Big Girl Syndrome by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 06, 2017
walemoney007:
smy
So why are you smiling
Re: Big Girl Syndrome by eezeribe(m): 9:20am On Mar 06, 2017
The so - called self acclaimed big girls are prostitutes who depend on their wasted social media fans for 'fame and popularity'.
The real big girls are quietly seated in their Air conditioned offices . they don't even have time for social media.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Girl Syndrome by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 06, 2017
eezeribe:
The so - called self acclaimed big girls are prostitutes who depend on their wasted social media fans for 'fame and popularity'.
The real big girls are quietly seated in their Air conditioned offices . they don't even have time for social media.
Hehe... They're so coming for your head bro
Who make the op vexgrin

1 Like

"I'm into tycoons, CEOs very rich. I'm a high brand chic, I'm an Island chic. How I cruise, see the swag, Jimi shoes, Felly bag. I'm an oil ricks not a Mr. Biggs chic"

Mama use to tell her all you've got is pride ashawo na Ashawo, no matter what you drive Don't spend your life to buy money Cause you can't spend money to buy life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Girl Syndrome by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 06, 2017
Oyin18 where is my friend, your twin sister
Re: Big Girl Syndrome by FvckShiT(m): 9:22am On Mar 06, 2017
Fůcking shots fired! grin
Re: Big Girl Syndrome by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 06, 2017
Oyind18:
Who make the op vexgrin
Hehe, nobody o...

I stumbled on this on the Internet. I thought it will be useful
Re: Big Girl Syndrome by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 06, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Hehe, nobody o...

I stumbled on this on the Internet. I thought it will be useful
Nice one, no school today?
Re: Big Girl Syndrome by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 06, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Oyin18 where is my friend, your twin sister
Locked up, sentenced to 7 months in prison
Re: Big Girl Syndrome by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 06, 2017
Oyind18:
Locked up, sentenced to 7 months in prison
So she's a troublesome one..
Re: Big Girl Syndrome by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 06, 2017
Oyind18:
Nice one, no school today?
Nah...

Me ayaff finished school o... This one you are always asking, do you wanna sponsor my Masters?
Re: Big Girl Syndrome by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 06, 2017
TheSlyone2:

So she's a troublesome one..
Lol, she's not troublesome.
Re: Big Girl Syndrome by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Nah...

Me ayaff finished school o... This one you are always asking, do you wanna sponsor my Masters?
And your PhD too. tongue
Oyind18:
Lol, she's not troublesome.
So what did she do na
Re: Big Girl Syndrome by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 06, 2017
TheSlyone2:

So what did she do na
She call Hitler idiot
Re: Big Girl Syndrome by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 06, 2017
Oyind18:
And your PhD too. tongue
Hehe, nice one...
How's big boy my pikin
Re: Big Girl Syndrome by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 06, 2017
Oyind18:
She call Hitler idiot
Trouble pikin
Re: Big Girl Syndrome by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 06, 2017
NLchikeeto:
Dey dia dey book space
Re: Big Girl Syndrome by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 06, 2017
slay queens and slay dragons grin
Re: Big Girl Syndrome by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 06, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Trouble pikin
grin it was out of anger but him no try
Re: Big Girl Syndrome by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2017
lefulefu:
slay queens and slay dragons grin
Nah...
Dey don go hide
Re: Big Girl Syndrome by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Nah...

Dey don go hide

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actres Daniella Okeke / Top 5 Tips For Initiating Sex With Your Man / Ladies Iphone 8 Is Out - Time To Start Calling Those Boy Friends - See The Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.