Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

My Girlfriend' With Her Ex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend' With Her Ex. (1291 Views)

She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) / Nigeria Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Goat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend' With Her Ex. by gwillideo: 7:11am On Feb 07, 2017
My girlfriend told me she is going to ask her ex for money to do business when i why that she should not do such, she said he told her to ask him anytime she is ready to start. And this has brought problem between us. She has already called him for it from what i found out.

My question is, is it good for she to collect money from her ex to do business? And also what do you advice me to do because she has gone ahead to ask him?
Re: My Girlfriend' With Her Ex. by dingbang(m): 7:12am On Feb 07, 2017
If u don't have d money to give to her den please keep quiet... All these enemies of progress boyfriends..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend' With Her Ex. by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 07, 2017
dingbang:
If u don't have d money to give to her den please keep quiet... All these enemies of progress boyfriends..
laugh out loud. Guy u wicked
Re: My Girlfriend' With Her Ex. by dingbang(m): 7:22am On Feb 07, 2017
enkayhope:
laugh out loud. Guy u wicked
lol the thing is just annoying.. They won't have money to give to d babe o, but will act Like osuofia when someone wants to give her money. After all she is giving him free sex, he will not complain about dat one... No be him mate dey pay 10k for TDB fvck..
Re: My Girlfriend' With Her Ex. by austin2all: 7:25am On Feb 07, 2017
I'd never let my girl do that. There are 98% chances that they will still start fucking each other again. If she's not satisfied with my financial status, then she's not meant fir me.
undecided
Re: My Girlfriend' With Her Ex. by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 07, 2017
crymaybe his settling her.don't misunderstand.but she should at least tell you before calling the guy.
Re: My Girlfriend' With Her Ex. by 0ubenji(m): 7:41am On Feb 07, 2017
austin2all:
I'd never let my girl do that. There are 98% chances that they will still start fucking each other again. If she's not satisfied with my financial status, then she's not meant fir me.
undecided
Are u satisfied with ur financial status at dat level too?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend' With Her Ex. by austin2all: 7:49am On Feb 07, 2017
0ubenji:
Are u satisfied with ur financial status at dat level too?
even dangote is not satisfied at his level. Believe me, any girl who can not stay with you through tick and thin have no place In your future.
i met my wife when i had nothing. She would steal food from home so that i could eat. Very pretty she was, that guys don't let her be, even the very rich single guys around. Yet she persevered. Today we are so confortable at the level we are. I,m where i am now because of her encouragement. Could this have happened if she decamped to one of those dudes around her.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend' With Her Ex. by 2dice01: 7:49am On Feb 07, 2017
you dont have then kindly keep shut...she not yet your property You just an interim caretaker for the moment
Re: My Girlfriend' With Her Ex. by 9jayes: 7:50am On Feb 07, 2017
if to say na me i go just tel ha to dey colet mony for me frm d guy nd dump ha afta fvcking d hell outa ha
Re: My Girlfriend' With Her Ex. by 2dice01: 7:51am On Feb 07, 2017
austin2all:

even dangote is not satisfied at his level. Believe me, any girl who can not stay with you through tick and thin have no place In your future.
i met my wife when i had nothing. She would steal food from home so that i could eat. Very pretty she was, that guys don't let her be, even the very rich single guys around. Yet she persevered. Today we are so confortable at the level we are. I,m where i am now because of her encouragement. Could this have happened if she decamped to one of those dudes around her.
bros that was then girls don wise pass serpent
Re: My Girlfriend' With Her Ex. by Eleniyan15: 8:00am On Feb 07, 2017
person wey no dey capable to take care of woman,no dey vex? go and make this money jaare better one's go find you come. That your gfrnd sef ehn I no trust am oooo ooooo
Re: My Girlfriend' With Her Ex. by Sunnymatey(m): 8:02am On Feb 07, 2017
I see nothing wrong with that. l had done that to 2 of my ex and l never ask for s€x. My philosophy is simple " l dont leave a girl the same way l met her" l make sure l add value to ur life.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend' With Her Ex. by popefuse(m): 8:03am On Feb 07, 2017
dingbang:
and we call that a relationship

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend' With Her Ex. by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 07, 2017
gwillideo:
My girlfriend told me she is going to ask her ex for money to do business when i why that she should not do such, she said he told her to ask him anytime she is ready to start. And this has brought problem between us. She has already called him for it from what i found out.

My question is, is it good for she to collect money from her ex to do business? And also what do you advice me to do because she has gone ahead to ask him?
better be careful cos she may use her pussy as exchange rate...watch her closely

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend' With Her Ex. by austin2all: 8:12am On Feb 07, 2017
2dice01:
then ke, i got married just last year, she gave me a son already. She,s young and so am i. We are still around mid twenties if you must know.
there are so many good girls out there, evict whoever doesn't fit in so as to make space for the good ones.
marriage no be by pity and compromise, its a very serious business.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend' With Her Ex. by kullozone(m): 8:12am On Feb 07, 2017
dingbang:
lol the thing is just annoying.. They won't have money to give to d babe o, but will act Like osuofia when someone wants to give her money. After all she is giving him free sex, he will not complain about dat one... No be him mate dey pay 10k for TDB fvck..

How much you dey pay your own girl for sex?
Re: My Girlfriend' With Her Ex. by peter0071(m): 8:14am On Feb 07, 2017
How would you encourage your girl back to her Ex....? where is your dignity? pls if u do love her, then she must respect you... what would she say if u are also to go back to your own |Ex?
2dice01:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend' With Her Ex. by lodphil(m): 9:09am On Feb 07, 2017
He who pays the piper dictates the tune.My guy that your gf may finally go back to her ex,either fully or partially.The contact is still there, the money is still exchanging hands,and hot passionate sex might also come in.All work in concert.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend' With Her Ex. by Abita(m): 11:09am On Feb 07, 2017
austin2all:

then ke, i got married just last year, she gave me a son already. She,s young and so am i. We are still around mid twenties if you must know.
there are so many good girls out there, evict whoever doesn't fit in so as to make space for the good ones.
marriage no be by pity and compromise, its a very serious business.

guy she get sister? lol
Re: My Girlfriend' With Her Ex. by 0ubenji(m): 7:57am On Feb 08, 2017
austin2all:

Yes it cud av happened..u might av stil gotten rich nonetheless, and she stil cud av found what she wanted in another rich man, finkin u won't get rich.
U don't always attach d feasibility of ur progress to the presence or absence of women.
If ure experienced in issues like dis as I bliv u are. You'll knw there are women that will help u climb and stil leave u when wen u're fulfilled for someone else. #LIFE
Life is not as serious as u ppl tend to take it.
Do u fink the ladies that marry ready-made wealthy men.. Left wealthier men?
No, not necessarily.
Nd Do u fink it's all of dem dat regretted such decision?
NO
lastly, do u fink it's evry lady that stood by a man til he climbed that dint regret the action?
Ofcuz NO
Some men juz get too comfortable with d woman's unrivalled support nd juz eased on the hustle, hence bcum lazy.
While some oda men juz get rich nd won't appreciate the woman later on.
These are tinz women hear, see and experienced that made them who they are today.
The crux is to just be on ur game and not let the presence/absence of one babe's support distract ur goals.
If she stays, good for her.
If she goes, better for u...u're getting tinz defined in ur life on ur way to the top.

Have U noticed most dead ambitious men don't take relationship too serious in d course of Their hustle?
They don't blame d woman if she leaves, it makes dem work harder. Not wallow in self pity.
A focused man hardly will pity himself..
Abi u go like make ur own daughter sef marry poor man?
Let's not lie to ourselves to be modest.
P.S: I'm not against ur Post which I quoted, u correctly made some points Evryone knows . I juz want us to knw the truth has many sides.

Our prayer is that God shud attract the right woman to us on our path to progress.
The woman leaving u might be an advantage to u. #EXPERIENCE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be The Cause Of The Change! I Can't Even Explain.piicture Will Amaze / Romance Story Must Read: Blood For Blood (18+) Complete Season 1 / How Does A Loose Vag!na Actually Feels Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.