Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... (2105 Views)

What Section Of Nairaland Have You Never Entered Since You Joined Nairaland / How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady / Desperate Girls On Twitter Show Off Their Boobs, Competes Who Got The Biggest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by coolestchris(m): 8:45am On Feb 07, 2017
If its either to get a moderator to be in their favour.

Or they want to just insult any boy they see is popular..

As in the wicked plans is mad...

I know at list 10 female wicked strategist
Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by dacblogger: 8:51am On Feb 07, 2017
Nice of you to share this important info with us this morning... undecided
Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by coolestchris(m): 8:52am On Feb 07, 2017
The one that baffle me pass is that they will say their email is bad even when there is an option to change their emails to a new one
Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by coolestchris(m): 8:54am On Feb 07, 2017
Another plan is that they will use one fine dp after several millions of filters,so guys will now be drooling after they change the picture immediately you will see that they are a different person

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by coolestchris(m): 8:57am On Feb 07, 2017
Another plan is they will just snap face ,,so you wont know if they are tall or short...brother when you meet them ..you will need to kneel down to get to their height

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 07, 2017
Your mate are thinking of next business mive or how they will live comfortable life in this recession!! undecided
You are here making list of females ! Once again FEMALES !
So you woke up Tuesday morning to do this ...

I see orishirishi
Where is mods self grin make females begin strategies grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by coolestchris(m): 9:04am On Feb 07, 2017
So you think am suffering ryt
Bumbae1:
Your mate are thinking of next business mive or how they will live comfortable life in this recession!! undecided
You are here making list of females ! Once again FEMALES !
So you woke up Tuesday morning to do this ...

I see orishirishi
Where is mods self grin make females begin strategies grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by coolestchris(m): 9:07am On Feb 07, 2017
Or they will be so talk active on nairaland ,when u meet them you will talk 50 they will reply 4
Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 07, 2017
coolestchris:
So you think am suffering ryt

shocked who said that !!

Did you read what i thped before or u just breeze through

Just checked your dp at least that trainers look like Nike .. so u get a pass grin

It is well carry on with your list .
Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by coolestchris(m): 9:10am On Feb 07, 2017
Am sure you will have one wicked plan
Bumbae1:

shocked who said that !!

Did you read what i thped before or u just breeze through

Just checked your dp at least that trainers look like Nike .. so u get a pass grin

It is well carry on with your list .

1 Like

Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 07, 2017
coolestchris:
Am sure you will have one wicked plan
Yes im thinking permanent ban till 2019 .. and any futre alt till frustration kill u grin
What do u think ?
Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by coolestchris(m): 9:17am On Feb 07, 2017
Uhmmmmmmm,exactly that's a plan that's how enyblisz make them ban one of my account till 2050,me and that will be enemies in heaven or hell
Bumbae1:

Yes im thinking permanent ban till 2019 .. and any futre alt till frustration kill u grin
What do u think ?
Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by seunny4lif(m): 9:22am On Feb 07, 2017
undecided
Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by Hadez(f): 9:36am On Feb 07, 2017
Stupid boys like this is the reason why I don't reply PMs
Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2017
Hadez:
who ask you?? ?

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by Hadez(f): 9:40am On Feb 07, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
who ask you?? ?
Stop stalking. What do you want?
Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by coolestchris(m): 9:40am On Feb 07, 2017
Hadez:
why you marketing yourself indirectly

1 Like

Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 07, 2017
Hadez:

Stop stalking. What do you want?
who's stalking you? What do u think I want from you?

You just have no right to cLl him "stupid" angry

1 Like

Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by Hadez(f): 9:42am On Feb 07, 2017
coolestchris:
why you marketing yourself indirectly

Either you are blind or you don't have enough understanding about my comment. Bye
Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by Hadez(f): 9:43am On Feb 07, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
who's stalking you? What do u think I want from you?

You just have no right to cLl him "stupid" angry
K

1 Like

Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by coolestchris(m): 9:44am On Feb 07, 2017
Which normal human being will send message to hades?
Hadez:

Either you are blind or you don't have enough understanding about my comment. Bye

1 Like

Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 07, 2017
Hadez:

K
good to see you learned your lesson so fast...

These "K" crew girls self... Boring!
Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 07, 2017
coolestchris:
If its either to get a moderator to be in their favour.

Or they want to just insult any boy they see is popular..

As in the wicked plans is mad...

I know at list 10 female wicked strategist

1 Like

Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by Hadez(f): 9:44am On Feb 07, 2017
coolestchris:
Which normal human being will send message to hades?
Only a fool will acknowledge messages from you cheesy
Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by Hadez(f): 9:45am On Feb 07, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
good to see you learned your lesson so fast...

These "K" crew girls self... Boring!
K
Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by coolestchris(m): 9:46am On Feb 07, 2017
That means you already in hell fire..am sure heaven irritates u
Hadez:

Only a fool will acknowledge messages from you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 07, 2017
Hadez:

K
gimme that "k" thingy again and I'll slap you! angry
Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by coolestchris(m): 9:46am On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 07, 2017
coolestchris:
Ok bye
you too 'buy'
Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by Hadez(f): 9:47am On Feb 07, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
gimme that "k" thingy again and I'll slap you! angry
coolestchris:
That means you already in hell fire..am sure heaven irritates u

Stupid posts
Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 07, 2017
Hadez:

Stupid posts
senseless comment! angry
Re: Some Girls On This Nairaland Have Wicked Plans... by Hadez(f): 9:49am On Feb 07, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
senseless comment! angry
Stalker

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' / First Sex Experience / No Lady Can Be Completely Loyal If She Ain't Getting Nothing From U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.