Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" (32726 Views)

He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. / How I Disgraced A Female Student Who Wanted Me To Sleep With Her In My Office / She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by mployer(m): 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
I only learnt that she agreed to be a 4th wife.

1 Like

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by StOla: 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
Even an adult married brother of the state governor also lives in government house with his own family, and to be fed with tax payers funds?

Now I know why the feeding budget at state and federal government houses is always very high, and cutlery replacement is always required yearly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by czaratwork: 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
people came for the girl yesterday. if you are in that category, please how market?
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Akinaukwa: 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
Even you a trained Lawyer allowed a dude to use your brain. Pe le oh! Which one is contractual agreement? He is married with three (3) wives and you don't want to marry him, yet you lived with him as husband and wife. Hhhhhmm! You could have just allowed the sleeping dog to lie. undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by cr7lomo: 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
I pity anyone that hires this one to defend him or her..cos her stupidity is relentless

4 Likes

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by uvie66: 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
Come first, na nipples you dey advertise or your boyfriend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by leobrownish(m): 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
make una dey 419 each oda dey go... God iz ya strrngth
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by greggng: 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
wristbangle:
There are always two sides of a story and that is why it's not good to quickly jump into conclusion. Both have aired their view but the truth lies more on the lady path even though she failed to mention that she requested for money, car and all that from the man.

Remember they were in business together and those business yeilded some assets which she is entittled to benefit from
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by leobrownish(m): 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
but wait ooo!!! this young dude has 3wives nd still want more. omo d guy na Casanova poo. kontinwe, God is ya strength.
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by transient123(m): 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
3wives and begging to become wife number 4. Him na Muslim? Oh, he must be a muslichristian then. People and hypocrisy.

Better remain a Jesus who didn't even marry how much more born oo.
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by dayleke: 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
Is that a nipple?
or my screen got a mark?
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by GodwinTobi(m): 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
how many of u can see nipple in d first pics
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by enesty77(m): 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
Let the counter continue
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Elnino4ladies: 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
I'm only seeing the water melon

1 Like

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by asatemple(f): 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
My sister you're equal to the task, they think all ladies are the same. God punish Devil
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
Is the payoff she is demanding for sex?She no enjoy am?

1 Like

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by wristbangle: 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
greggng:

Remember they were in business together and those business yeilded some assets which she is entittled to benefit from

Hmm u are right though
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
asatemple:
My sister you're equal to the task, they think all ladies are the same. God punish Devil
Is the payoff she is demanding for sex?She no enjoy am?

1 Like

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by gfullmoon(m): 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
If you are really a Chess player. Check mate him with a killer movement of Queen and Knight combination.

1 Like

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Lasskeey: 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
grin
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by laudate: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
BCISLTD:
angry story...why are u insisting on settlements..u are a big thief...what are u suing him for...u were never legally married..he owes u nothing..ur just trying to ruin his reputation or blackmail him...you are going to jail

Did you read the story well? The did joint business together, and I guess the money she requested was to be her own share from the business venture...

greggng:

You hit the nail on the head. undecided
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Solace277(f): 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
The bae wants the case to hold on 14 February, she's wicked. She doesn't want the guy to flex on that day

1 Like

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Angel1696: 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
using bayelsa state allocation to marry different women while the bayelsa state civil servants are owed months of salaries. u see y I said that we need brutal revolution in this con3 if not we will continue to suffer from this heartless demonic rogues called politicians and their families.
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by NemzySeries(m): 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
shameless mumu called lawyer.... frm d beginning u knew d man is a womanizer (3wives) and knowing dat u wunt wanna b d 4th or 1 of hiz wives wetin carry u go dey stay hin hauz for over 3yrs? wat were u doing wit a married ma of 3wives in d first instance? and u open ur mouth saying ure not Poor...... dis is d same issue i av wit tiwa savage.... ure a young and beautiful woman and yet u all get trilled by maritally xpired men

1 Like

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Laple0541(m): 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
Unfortunately the court decides you guys case on Feb. 14, a day you guys suppose to be renewing and reinforcing your love for each other...

To the lady: You get shame at all? you moved to live with him in the state house when he'd not got married to you, now you claim he wanted you as forth wife! keep deceiving yourself.

To the man: That your head like coconut, wetin be your problem sef? three wives neva reach you abi? in a state where many of her citizenry are poor, unna de waste state money like that! wetin you de do for Govt house self? se na you be the governor ni?

1 Like

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by MMMscam: 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Kolababe:
Yesterday, a story trended https://www.nairaland.com/3612915/moses-dicksons-ex-girlfriend-emoh-adoga#53456034 about a lady, Emoh Adoga who was accused by her ex-boyfriend, Moses Dickson of blackmail. Now, the lady has shared her own side of the story. She claimed that Mr Moses Dickson has three wives and wanted her to be his fourth wife.

"We met in 2013 July 20th. he claimed to have fallen madly in love with me, proposed marriage to me and relocated me to live with him in government house Bayelsa. Everyone referred to us as husband and wife even.

The issue is, he didn't want me to leave, he tried to convince me to be his 4th wife, that he'll send the others to live in other countries so we will still be like monogamous couple but I just couldn't let myself trust him again. He used everything he has access to convince me. Honestly, I was very heartbroken" She said

Read her statement below..

Moses behaved in a way, I don't have the energy to hate him. We have a pending civil suit over his contractual breach, the death threats and blackmail from him and his 2nd wife. I broke up with him last year and moved back to my father's house, then notified him of my intention to sue him. He agreed to settle me off on the businesses. But he's very cunning and the media stunt he pulled is part of his antics.

We met in 2013 July 20th. he claimed to have fallen madly in love with me, proposed marriage to me and relocated me to live with him in government house Bayelsa. Everyone referred to us as husband and wife even. The issue is, he didn't want me to leave,he tried to convince me to be his 4th wife,that he'll send the others to live in other countries so we will still be like monogamous couple but I just couldn't let myself trust him again. He used everything he has access to convince me,honestly, I was very heartbroken

He started coming to put pressure on me at my father's house in Abuja, he got erratic at my adamant refusal to be with him. I also insisted he settled me as he had promised. Maybe he felt without his money I won't find my feet but I did, I joined farmer's cooperative society and farmed rice. I left his house on May 31st 2016, he attempted at reconciliation till December 2016. I even threw his cash back at him. I was just tired of how he thinks his money can solve every problem.

We had businesses and I wanted out,wanted what I lost so I can move on with life and pick up. He even asked me to specify what exactly so we cut ties because I demanded that we severe all ties. His constant pressure and tension was affecting my new relationship. After our conversation, I uploaded as cover picture of my now boyfriend, Moses called that I should come to bayelsa. I declined cos I know what that implies.

So I feel his action is aimed at mischief to destroy my new relationship. I sued him since November 2016 and he didn't react till February, and I uploaded picture of my new man on 29th January. His action is very shocking, I'm too upset to ask him why but I'm considering a law suit against him for defamation, my family and I are very shocked and traumatized, my mother is in complete shock and her health is delicate. I'll also report him to Law Practitioners disciplinary committee, because his conduct is disgraceful to the legal profession.

Also, my family is humble but not poor and I'm a hardworking lawyer who's very focused. I'm also a multiple medal winning chess player employed at Bayelsa State Sports Council(civil service). Moses's wives are the full time housewives who used babies to get married to him. That's the irony, they and their families live in the houses he provided for them.The case comes up on 14th February 2017 at Court 7,High Court of FCT. May God bless and keep us till then.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/lady-accused-by-bayelsa-state-governors.html

Professional hoe!
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by profhezekiah: 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
Sugarbelly Family Spotted After Dey Av Useless Demselve N Dree Expectation R Nt Met Dey Started Crying Woe, OLOSHOs

1 Like

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by FakeAccount(m): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
Abeg make una carry una yamayama matter go give LAWMA.

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Adebola314: 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
Because he is governors brother, he must provide a house for you to settle you like his legitimate wives when you two were never married and you now have a 'new man'? Agbaya.

1 Like

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by pedo360: 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
She should say the truth jor. She wanted to remain his mistress. Can she say for the three years she lived with him at government hux, she didn't know he was married. She is a Legalised prostitute

1 Like

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by back2sender: 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
Madam shame in you. You left your fathers house to live with a man of 3 wives that did not pay a dimension on your head and you are proud to say this out.
Shameless woman, still wallowing in shame with another boyfriend that has not done the needful on you. Why are you jumping from man to man sef? You be gold digger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise / Miss Nairaland - Semi Finals / Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.