Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

How I Disgraced A Female Student Who Wanted Me To Sleep With Her In My Office - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Disgraced A Female Student Who Wanted Me To Sleep With Her In My Office (4904 Views)

I Just Disgraced A Catfishing Redpill Keyboard Warrior (Photos) / Nigerians On Twitter Disgraced A Lady Photos / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Disgraced A Female Student Who Wanted Me To Sleep With Her In My Office by nyramedia: 10:28am On Mar 01, 2020
A male lecturer once narrated his ordeal to me. He was in his office one fateful evening doing a research on a paper he was to present at a conference. He left his door ajar due to power failure to enable cross ventilation.
All of a sudden, someone walked in and closed the door which had a jam lock. At the locking of the door, he (lecturer) looked up and saw a female student with long artificial nails and eyelashes. When he looked down to appraise what her mission could be, he saw that she had on a strapless little dress without wearing bra, her nipples pointing out and threatening to fall out of the little dress.

The man confessed that he was suddenly covered with sweat and he started panting. He tried shouting at the girl but he could not find his voice as the girl approached him. He said he was terribly aroused when the girl bent over his table to inform him that she needed his help to pass his course.

He (lecturer) said it took him all his will power to run towards his door, opened it and beckoned on a colleague he saw on the corridor to help him chase away the girl and lock his door.

Read More: https://www.nyramedia.com/2020/03/lecturer-how-i-disgraced-a-female-student-who-want-sx.html

1 Share

Re: How I Disgraced A Female Student Who Wanted Me To Sleep With Her In My Office by Okoroawusa: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2020
Lies

5 Likes

Re: How I Disgraced A Female Student Who Wanted Me To Sleep With Her In My Office by Millenniumlady(f): 10:30am On Mar 01, 2020
Not in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How I Disgraced A Female Student Who Wanted Me To Sleep With Her In My Office by donbachi(m): 10:56am On Mar 01, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Lies
if na female student write dis about a lecturer,u 4 say na true...calm down make GOD use u.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Disgraced A Female Student Who Wanted Me To Sleep With Her In My Office by Bilabong(m): 11:06am On Mar 01, 2020
Who acted this movie
Re: How I Disgraced A Female Student Who Wanted Me To Sleep With Her In My Office by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:18am On Mar 01, 2020
Fake story

1 Like

Re: How I Disgraced A Female Student Who Wanted Me To Sleep With Her In My Office by Chijeep(m): 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
uuu
Re: How I Disgraced A Female Student Who Wanted Me To Sleep With Her In My Office by OVIHINNO(m): 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
It goes either way! There is nothing fake about the story. Even as a student a handful of girls have offered themselves just sit close to me during exams
Re: How I Disgraced A Female Student Who Wanted Me To Sleep With Her In My Office by nlPoster: 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
Oh jeez
Re: How I Disgraced A Female Student Who Wanted Me To Sleep With Her In My Office by LegendaryLover(m): 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
lies

1 Like

Re: How I Disgraced A Female Student Who Wanted Me To Sleep With Her In My Office by ChaoHendrix: 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
He didn't run because he's so morally upright..
He ran because he suspected her advances to be a set up..
No sane Nigerian lecturer,with all things being equal,will see a willing student and won't take advantage..
shocked

3 Likes

Re: How I Disgraced A Female Student Who Wanted Me To Sleep With Her In My Office by Adgideon(m): 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
ChaoHendrix:
He didn't run because he's so morally upright..
He ran because he suspected her advances to be a set up..
No sane Nigerian lecturer,with all things being equal,will see a willing student and won't take advantage..
shocked
correctly correctable corrected corrects correct

1 Like

Re: How I Disgraced A Female Student Who Wanted Me To Sleep With Her In My Office by fiercehillz(m): 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
Men are stereotyped to be the only flawed ones when it comes to sex...Women are experts when it comes to this game. Their level of seduction is from venus not earth...they feel they can get men to do their biding and when things get sour they play the victim's card.

I can't count the number of times I have been harassed sexually by the female folks...seduction na normal thing sef...Men are usually quiet about these things because people easily see it as jokes but I can firmly confirm that there are still upright men everywhere...

(1) (Reply)

Can You Catch Yourself Before You Fall In Love? / 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! / Download 'the 12 Tests Of Love',by Tekena Ikoko & Other Free Downloads | #qd™101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.