Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

When My Girl Friend Knew I Was SS, See Her Epic Reply. So Sad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When My Girl Friend Knew I Was SS, See Her Epic Reply. So Sad (3721 Views)

'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply / Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / Guy Asks A Girl Out On Twitter. See Her Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When My Girl Friend Knew I Was SS, See Her Epic Reply. So Sad by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 10:53am On Feb 07, 2017
When i told my girl friend I am S.S, she screamed -- sickler eh!, God 4bid u, ah! Alaisan Egba mi khe!
So I just text her d full meaning with captions
''S.S means SLIM and SMART,so dnt bother to beg me, Its over till Feb 15th''.
She is begging me since, but i won't gree o. # Laelae

4 Likes

Re: When My Girl Friend Knew I Was SS, See Her Epic Reply. So Sad by Aregs(m): 10:55am On Feb 07, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:
When i told my girl friend I am S.S, she screamed -- sickler eh!, God 4bid u, ah! Alaisan Egba mi khe!

WEHDONE SIR

4 Likes

Re: When My Girl Friend Knew I Was SS, See Her Epic Reply. So Sad by Ace4Khalifa(m): 11:05am On Feb 07, 2017
You are a very smart guy. 5cartons of Alomo Bitters for you.

As for the caption, it's supposed to be
`Knew,' not `New'.

3 Likes

Re: When My Girl Friend Knew I Was SS, See Her Epic Reply. So Sad by Spicylate(f): 11:10am On Feb 07, 2017
cheesy wehdone ooo

1 Like

Re: When My Girl Friend Knew I Was SS, See Her Epic Reply. So Sad by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 11:12am On Feb 07, 2017
Ace4Khalifa:
You are a very smart guy. 5cartons of Alomo Bitters for you.

As for the caption, it's supposed to be
`Knew,' not `New'.

send d alomo 2me.
thanks havè corrected that!
Re: When My Girl Friend Knew I Was SS, See Her Epic Reply. So Sad by Ace4Khalifa(m): 11:16am On Feb 07, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

send d alomo 2me.
thanks havè corrected that!
Hehe. Send me your phone number lemme send it as text message. grin
Re: When My Girl Friend Knew I Was SS, See Her Epic Reply. So Sad by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 11:22am On Feb 07, 2017
e
Re: When My Girl Friend Knew I Was SS, See Her Epic Reply. So Sad by Onyenna(m): 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
Correct bro.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When My Girl Friend Knew I Was SS, See Her Epic Reply. So Sad by oluwalewis(m): 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:
When i told my girl friend I am S.S, she screamed -- sickler eh!, God 4bid u, ah! It can't work o, i cannot come and become a widow....Alaisan Egba mi khe! She left me in tears, without reconsidering.

Badt guy
Re: When My Girl Friend Knew I Was SS, See Her Epic Reply. So Sad by minexpo(m): 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
I will try it on ma gal tonite cheesy grin grin
Re: When My Girl Friend Knew I Was SS, See Her Epic Reply. So Sad by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
minexpo:
I will try it on ma gal tonite cheesy grin grin
Better don't go and start what you can't finish.

1 Like

Re: When My Girl Friend Knew I Was SS, See Her Epic Reply. So Sad by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
It worked grin
Re: When My Girl Friend Knew I Was SS, See Her Epic Reply. So Sad by Daviestunech(m): 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
I like dat smartness....

Mr op u c dat bar besides dat filling station,ask d bar man to gv u 13expired alomo bitters

2 Likes

Re: When My Girl Friend Knew I Was SS, See Her Epic Reply. So Sad by minexpo(m): 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
LadyPrecy:
Better don't go and start what you can't finish.
let me worry abt dt wink
Re: When My Girl Friend Knew I Was SS, See Her Epic Reply. So Sad by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
minexpo:
let me worry abt dt wink
Issorite
Re: When My Girl Friend Knew I Was SS, See Her Epic Reply. So Sad by seunny4lif(m): 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
grin grin
No blame her oooooh
grin grin grin grin
SS cry cry
Re: When My Girl Friend Knew I Was SS, See Her Epic Reply. So Sad by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
I can't stop laughing hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: When My Girl Friend Knew I Was SS, See Her Epic Reply. So Sad by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 10:11am On Feb 08, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin
No blame her oooooh
grin grin grin grin
SS cry cry

who should i blame?
Re: When My Girl Friend Knew I Was SS, See Her Epic Reply. So Sad by seunny4lif(m): 10:22am On Feb 08, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

who should i blame?
Maybe she is AS or SS?

1 Like

Re: When My Girl Friend Knew I Was SS, See Her Epic Reply. So Sad by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
cc dominique missyb3 mynd44 obinoscopy ishilove lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Gets Killed For Sleeping With Fellow Soldier's Wife (PHOTO) / Kenyan MP Sex Tape Leaks Online / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.