Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3721 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by salvationproject(m): 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
Re: . by Preshy561(f): 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
You should be angry not cos she lost her virginity to a riff raff (cos, im sure she never cared when and how you lost yours), but for the fact she cheated on you cos of misunderstanding you guys had.

14 Likes

Re: . by luvyaself95(m): 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
Loosing Her Virginity to another Man because of one issue or you said you're not ready is an excuse for her
she is becoming Oloshobrity you don't need all this your stress
Mr man

1 Like

Re: . by ednut1(m): 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
But she asked u to take it na. Lol

6 Likes

Re: . by speed99: 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
Do not make her angry again. If you do? ...

1 Like

Re: . by SageMK: 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
Your girlfriend losing her virginity to a married man speaks volumes of her character and future ambition.

Heck!
I doubt if she was even a virgin in the first place.
I believe she has been taking you for a ride all along.

Anyway, life is too short to cry over spilled skin.
You have to decide if you want a life with a slút.

A smart man will cut all ties.
But a wise man will keep drilling that hole for oil.

11 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
speed99:
Do not make her angry again. If you do? ...

not only will she sleep with the married politician, she'll sleep with all his party members.

7 Likes

Re: . by kingxsamz(m): 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
She asked you to take it but your conscience did not allow you... Now a man without conscience has taken it grin grin
Lwkmd...

10 Likes

Re: . by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
Shes not your girlfriend
Re: . by Dubby6(m): 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
cheesy grin grin grin
But why did you dull?
Re: . by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
By the grace of God, I am currently the overall best in my school/faculty/college with a CGPA of 4.9 on a 5 point grading, don't know about the whole university sha

You typed this on another thread ehn.

I will advise you humble yourself, wait for her to introduce the man as her unclè or godfather. Then you give him your CV to fix you after graduation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Preshy561(f): 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

You typed this on another thread ehn.

I will advise you humble yourself, wait for her to introduce the man as her unclè or godfather. Then you give him your CV to fix you after graduation.

Lol.
Poco ehh
Re: . by Chubhie: 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
Look for another. No point keeping her based on pity.
Re: . by united442(m): 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
Preshy561:
You should be angry not cos she lost her virginity to a riff raff (cos, im sure she never cared when and how you lost yours), but for the fact she cheated on you cos of misunderstanding you guys had.

why do girls always use little misunderstanding as a means or excuse for cheating?

refuse to pick a girl's call for just 2days, then call her the third day,only to find out that she's already married with 3 kidsgrin..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by flokii: 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
Treat her fvck up kwa grin

Is it your virginity? abi na you born am

Nairaland no go kill person. Lmao

1 Like

Re: . by united442(m): 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
kingxsamz:
She asked you to take it but your conscience did not allow you... Now a man without conscience has taken it grin grin
Lwkmd...

dude i was eating wen i saw this comment,pepe almost enter my throatgringrin

2 Likes

Re: . by Kendumazy(m): 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
Mheen! This thread is funny. Op with the conscience. The man without conscience has shown the man with conscience that's its foolish to have a conscience when it comes to matter of the puscies. Op, let your conscience console you this time that it's not your fault but your conscience. In my best opinion, drill the puscy like mad till your conscience says, you have done justice to the puscy and given it a good pay back. Then, japaa. Let your conscience guide you to use condom ooooooo!
Re: . by GrossPrice: 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
[Redacted]
Re: . by babyfaceafrica: 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
just for asking this question... you need sense!!
Re: . by GrossPrice: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
salvationproject:

I am lost. Please am I to be blamed or she is?

"Your princess has left the castle!"
Re: . by badadvice(f): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
Your story is quite sad but i'll advise you forgive and accept her back cos she requesting/pleadin you to take her virginity in the first place proves she's a good lady.
I'll further advise you take good care of her as she might still be feeling the pain from the first time sex.
We all know its not easy to lose one's virginity especially for a lady.
Buy her fruits, beaverages and toiletries for her and then make her promise not to do such a thing again.
Let forgiveness prevail.
Re: . by Countersam(m): 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
salvationproject:
I can vividly remember when she was pleading with me in the past to take it from her but since, I was no longer one, my conscience couldn't allow me to do it especially when we are yet to be married.

I just returned from a long trip and while there, I earlier made up my mind to do it once and for all but unfortunately, she just broke it to me that she had lost it to one stupid married bastard, who have been disturbing and flaunting his wealth around her just because he is a so called local politician. According to her, she decided to do it after I made her angry as a result of one of our frequent misunderstanding.

But while a part of me tells me to forgive her as it was all my fault, another is telling me, it is her fault and I shouldn't hesitate to treat her f*ck-up accordingly.

Oga point of correction she didn't loose it, she gave it out. undecided

1 Like

Re: . by kingxsamz(m): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
united442:

dude i was eating wen i saw this comment,pepe almost enter my throatgringrin

grin grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 15, 2019
badadvice:
Your story is quite sad but i'll advise you forgive and accept her back cos she requesting/pleadin you to take her virginity in the first place proves she's a good lady.
I'll further advise you take good care of her as she might still be feeling the pain from the first time sex.
We all know its not easy to lose one's virginity especially for a lady.
Buy her fruits, beaverages and toiletries for her and then make her promise not to do such a thing again.
Let forgiveness prevail.
Please tell me you are joking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by boiz2men(m): 12:21am On Apr 15, 2019
Ehya

Babe was not a Virgin.

Just play the game until you guys are tired.

She will still cheat again......

Her excuse was that a politician was disturbing her...

People of God can you jux imagine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:22am On Apr 15, 2019
salvationproject:
I can vividly remember when she was pleading with me in the past to take it from her but since, I was no longer one, my conscience couldn't allow me to do it especially when we are yet to be married.

I just returned from a long trip and while there, I earlier made up my mind to do it once and for all but unfortunately, she just broke it to me that she had lost it to one stupid married bastard, who have been disturbing and flaunting his wealth around her just because he is a so called local politician. According to her, she decided to do it after I made her angry as a result of one of our frequent misunderstanding.

But while a part of me tells me to forgive her as it was all my fault, another is telling me, it is her fault and I shouldn't hesitate to treat her f*ck-up accordingly.

I think She long lost her virginity before the said man. She said what she said to save face!

WHAT YOU SHOULD DO?

Break up!

1 Like

Re: . by tetula123(m): 1:01am On Apr 15, 2019
no one is even complaining she slept with a married man.. How can you claim you are a virgin and you decide to deflower yourself you did that with a married man. OP the babe might be lying, it's either she was never a virgin or someone else deflowered her before the politician.
And she's a wh0re in the making.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 15, 2019
When she was calling on you to do ur job, u were forming gentleman, a married man have help you open the hole. Continue from where he stopped in pain.
Re: . by Emilokoiyawon: 1:21am On Apr 15, 2019
What is wrong with you? She fvck another man and you are still calling her girlfriend. Dem swear 4 u? shocked

You better change her title to hoe-losho before you develop hypertension. The next time you fvck her make sure you use a rubber and give her like 20 naira after sex. Each time you have sex with her give her 20 naira. If she like make she code. If she like make she no code. Na her sabi.

1 Like

Re: . by Rexzivyson99(m): 2:20am On Apr 15, 2019
Send ur gift cards (items,amazon,walmart, steam etc) for instant cash out at the very best rates you can get
Whatsapp/call 07058319620
Re: . by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 2:57am On Apr 15, 2019
She is to be blamed, are u the one that turned her brain into that of a fish to stup1dly give it away? or are u the one that undressed her? she was calous and naive.. if it was me I'm done with you based on mutual consent
Re: . by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:57am On Apr 15, 2019
I don't believe any decent young lady would lose her virginity to a married man. She couldn't possibly have been innocent, and was never a good gal. This isnt about whether you refused to do it when she asked, this is about greed, or you think she didn't meet oda single guys who we hv disvirgined her. Yet she choosed a married man.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Love With A Married Lady / Lady Records Her Friend Screaming As She Have Hot Sekz In The Afternoon / My First Sex: Me And Amaka Pt1 (true Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.