Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Gay Guys Often Chat Me Up For Sex And Relationships(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Guys Often Chat Me Up For Sex And Relationships(photos) (4011 Views)

Why Do Girls Love Hanging Out Or Been Around Gay Guys More Than Straight Guys? / Why do gay guys lose sensitivity in their anus after anal sex but women Don't ? / 15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Guys Often Chat Me Up For Sex And Relationships(photos) by lifah(m): 2:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
prior to this sequence of msgs from gay guys, i really never had anything against this homosexuals. as a matter of fact i cared less on the issue. a couple of months after exiting collage, gay guy' texts became so often that i unconciously grew homophobic.
i stumbled upon this particular guy on facebook, who claimed he knew me from school. he acted so cool. all of a sudden started acting wierd, THIS WAS OUR LAST CHAT

1 Share

Re: Gay Guys Often Chat Me Up For Sex And Relationships(photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
You pushed him to saying he loves you
Re: Gay Guys Often Chat Me Up For Sex And Relationships(photos) by lordizak(m): 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
if u know the guy in person, I guess; problem solved.
if U don't chop his money, send him fake dicks and ask
him for money.
I no get time to read wetin u type sef.
Re: Gay Guys Often Chat Me Up For Sex And Relationships(photos) by TheValiant(m): 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
You see the problem I have with people like you, you knew already what his intentions are but you wanted him to admit it. You wanted your fellow man to admit being in love with you? YOU are gay! If you're not consciously gay, then you're unconsciously gay! Rubbish! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Gay Guys Often Chat Me Up For Sex And Relationships(photos) by lifah(m): 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
You pushed him to saying he loves you

how....?...if u were to be one...wat will u do?
Re: Gay Guys Often Chat Me Up For Sex And Relationships(photos) by lifah(m): 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
TheValiant:
You see the problem I have with people like you, you knew already what his intentions are but you wanted him to admit it. You wanted your fellow man to admit being in love with you? YOU are gay! If you're not consciously gay, then you're unconsciously gay! Rubbish! undecided

so because i know his faggish....i should ask?....bruh go check ur sexuality....#dipper hang
Re: Gay Guys Often Chat Me Up For Sex And Relationships(photos) by boborosky(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
this op is sens..eless. If u are Gozicon on fb, then mention me otherwise don't use other people's issue to seek attention.

I know of this issue. A friend of mine had his account hacked by some unknown person and the hacker chatted one Gozicon (facebook name) saying he wanted to see him and all that gay crab.

early that morning my friend called me to come on see what was on his facebook page. behold brethren, it was disgusting.

I told the guy (Gozicon) that it wasn't my friend's handiwork that someone obviously had hacked his account and chatted with him but he wouldn't listen. he kept on saying all sort of things. when I told him it was unfair to tarnish another persons image, he said he had not even started. at this point the whole thing now seemed a setup. although I wouldn't be so sure.

when i saw my friend that morning he was down. I asked if he had changed his password to avoid further nonsense, and he told me he just did.

imagine posting such rubbish on the guyz page. the Gozicon of a guy appeared gayish when out of anger I visited his page. he had girlish pictures of himself here and there. thank God my friend's girlfriend trusts her guy otherwise it would have cost him his relationship.

op stop broadcasting this nonsense
Re: Gay Guys Often Chat Me Up For Sex And Relationships(photos) by lifah(m): 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
boborosky:
this op is sens..eless. If u are Gozicon on fb, then mention me otherwise don't use other people's issue to seek attention.

I know of this issue. A friend of mine had his account hacked by some unknown person and the hacker chatted one Gozicon (facebook name) saying he wanted to see him and all that gay crab.

early that morning my friend called me to come on see what was on his facebook page. behold brethren, it was disgusting.

I told the guy (Gozicon) that it wasn't my friend's handiwork that someone obviously had hacked his account and chatted with him but he wouldn't listen. he kept on saying all sort of things. when I told him it was unfair to tarnish another persons image, he said he had not even started. at this point the whole thing now seemed a setup. although I wouldn't be so sure.

when i saw my friend that morning he was down. I asked if he had changed his password to avoid further nonsense, and he told me he just did.

imagine posting such rubbish on the guyz page. the Gozicon of a guy appeared gayish when out of anger I visited his page. he had girlish pictures of himself here and there. thank God my friend's girlfriend trusts her guy otherwise it would have cost him his relationship.

i hate bastards who mouth cant just know how to address issue ...but jump into conclusion like imps....u call senseless and some shits.....only bastard do such....now about gozigon...who gives two Bleep about that shit of urs.....the gay guy was a student of my school he did explain himself very well....mind i aint some chip view seeker....my with you this gay who called me senseless...is u lack sense ur self....talk to me when learn how to approach situation....#i aint fond of insulting people on posts.....remember ONLY BASTARDS LIKE YOU "gay"would do this senseless shit u just did IMP.....
Re: Gay Guys Often Chat Me Up For Sex And Relationships(photos) by lifah(m): 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
boborosky:

uU BITCH LISTEN TO UR DAMN SELF.......i was talking chatting up...u talking some poo about posting a pals page.......mine was a private msg!.....except u gay activist....dont ever say shit on this issue without proper understanding.....DULL ASS BITCH ..gay!
Re: Gay Guys Often Chat Me Up For Sex And Relationships(photos) by lifah(m): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
this niccur is gay no doubt....see some shit name.....with unkept beard like alien.....dp with purple bckgd.....U SO bleeped BITCH....GO PUT ON SOME DIPPERS UR ASS STINKS....#bastard son of a gay root! ...i hate u guy with passion!
Re: Gay Guys Often Chat Me Up For Sex And Relationships(photos) by boborosky(m): 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
lifah:

i hate bastards who mouth cant just know how to address issue ...but jump into conclusion like imps....u call senseless and some shits.....only bastard do such....now about gozigon...who gives two Bleep about that shit of urs.....the gay guy was a student of my school he did explain himself very well....mind i aint some chip view seeker....my with you this gay who called me senseless...is u lack sense ur self....talk to me when learn how to approach situation....#i aint fond of insulting people on posts.....remember ONLY BASTARDS LIKE YOU "gay"would do this senseless shit u just did IMP.....

are u Gozicon? From my earlier post I said if u were Gozicon, u should mention me, and u just did that. there is a chance you are just an imposter or there is a mix up somewhere. if you are not Gozicon, then I give up. Sorry abt all the bashing.

but if you are Gozicon, this is for you

no matter how much u try to act sane, you are a nitwit. Whom are you trying to impress with ur senseless post? you call me a gay? well only a gay will be pained by ur stupidityyy. i'm not ur type Bro. I wouldn't be exchanging comments with a monkey if not that i'm trying to protect a friend and a brother's image
Re: Gay Guys Often Chat Me Up For Sex And Relationships(photos) by boborosky(m): 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
lifah:

uU BITCH LISTEN TO UR DAMN SELF.......i was talking chatting up...u talking some poo about posting a pals page.......mine was a private msg!.....except u gay activist....dont ever say shit on this issue without proper understanding.....DULL ASS BITCH ..gay!

Apologies Bro, I just confirmed it's a diff case but almost the same words. i'm sorry man.
Re: Gay Guys Often Chat Me Up For Sex And Relationships(photos) by lifah(m): 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
boborosky:

Apologies Bro, I just confirmed it's a diff case but almost the same words. i'm sorry man.

get sorry for ur damn self, niccur pls get some rigid understanding before u hit that reply button....cause u wouldnt know the impact of the stuffs u gonna say.....anyways sorry for rant i was reLly pissed off ...

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Has To Beat Me Up Before He Gets An Erection – Lady Opens Up / #BumBumChallenge: Twerking Naija Ladies Causes Traffic In The Streets Of Lagos / In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.