Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Best Way To Treat Your Man This Valentine Season (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Way To Treat Your Man This Valentine Season (photo) (725 Views)

I Don’t Need Any Man, This One Makes Me Release Like Tap Water – Diana Irungu / Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) / As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Treat Your Man This Valentine Season (photo) by HenryQuest(m): 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
I wish o......... Ladies over to you.

Re: Best Way To Treat Your Man This Valentine Season (photo) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
na so
Re: Best Way To Treat Your Man This Valentine Season (photo) by bibijay123(f): 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
lol ok cheesy

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Treat Your Man This Valentine Season (photo) by ufuosman(m): 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
hmmmmmmm, ladies wen always them no get moni. majority of them, no day them they get moni, even wen you they confirm moni them still they tell you, nothing dey
Re: Best Way To Treat Your Man This Valentine Season (photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
grin

Lol.. After cooking for him, feed his azz..let him use my toilet. I will wash d plate & glass he used.. Then I will still give him 5k? angry

Ooh hell naaah! If that's the case, I better invite those homeless children and feed them than feeding a grownazz man that cant shave his own beard ! tongue

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Treat Your Man This Valentine Season (photo) by modelsms2: 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
ok
Re: Best Way To Treat Your Man This Valentine Season (photo) by yorhmienerd(m): 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Lol.. After cooking for him, feed his azz..let him use my toilet. I will wash d plate & glass he used.. Then I will still give him 5k? angry

Ooh hell naaah! If that's the case, I better invite those homeless children and feed them than feeding a grownazz man that cant shave his own beard ! tongue
angry But he can feed a grown-azz female abi
If a man does that to his GF, he his caring, but when it's the other way round, the man is a liability...

Ladies sef undecided
Re: Best Way To Treat Your Man This Valentine Season (photo) by rawpadgin(m): 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

so ur boyfriend can't shave his own beards
Re: Best Way To Treat Your Man This Valentine Season (photo) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
yorhmienerd:
angry But he can feed a grown-azz female abi
If a man does that to his GF, he his caring, but when it's the other way round, the man is a liability...

Ladies sef undecided

It's a willingness of a bf to give something for his gf sha...

But let's stick to the OP's kwenshun .. cool
Re: Best Way To Treat Your Man This Valentine Season (photo) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
rawpadgin:
so ur boyfriend can't shave his own beards

He has a baby face grin..

And No.. no bearded boiz are allowed to step inside my little place...I'm allergic cool
Re: Best Way To Treat Your Man This Valentine Season (photo) by rawpadgin(m): 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

He has a baby face grin..

And No.. no bearded boiz are allowed to step inside my little place...I'm allergic cool
that's good, z
@least with ur types i won't be cursing my luck for not belonging to the so called 'beard gang'

grin

(1) (Reply)

She Has A Very Big Behind / Reply To Mizk Counter Thread / Popular Gospel Comedian, Woli Agba, Weds In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.