Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

10 Of The Most Evil Responses Nigerian Girls Give To The Words “I Love You” - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Of The Most Evil Responses Nigerian Girls Give To The Words “I Love You” (3665 Views)

10 Signals Girls Give To Tell You That They Like You. / Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? / 10 Of The Most Evil Responses Nigerian Girls Give To The Words “ I Love You ” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Of The Most Evil Responses Nigerian Girls Give To The Words “I Love You” by BiafranBushBoy: 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
optional1:
follow..

He. *I Love U*

me: really

he. Yes

me. Wow thank u.

He. You welcome.

Me. Yeah..

The guy you did dis to must have been a deformed guy!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Most Evil Responses Nigerian Girls Give To The Words “I Love You” by AyamConfidence(m): 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
Thank God say I no dey tell girls say I love them...I just look at their Mimi and behind and whistle and go

Wetin concern me with love

2 Likes

Re: 10 Of The Most Evil Responses Nigerian Girls Give To The Words “I Love You” by IamLEGEND1: 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: 10 Of The Most Evil Responses Nigerian Girls Give To The Words “I Love You” by Hadez(f): 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
Boring thread. Misplaced components undecided
Re: 10 Of The Most Evil Responses Nigerian Girls Give To The Words “I Love You” by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
Na because of u ooo I go don abuse .d Guy father
optional1:

adewumiopeyemi this is just a qustion oh.

So dont find it insultive okay?
Re: 10 Of The Most Evil Responses Nigerian Girls Give To The Words “I Love You” by optional1(f): 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

The guy you did dis to must have been a deformed guy!!

na u know oh.
Re: 10 Of The Most Evil Responses Nigerian Girls Give To The Words “I Love You” by optional1(f): 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Na because of u ooo I go don abuse .d Guy father

lolz.
Father ke my dear dat was a question. Didnt u see question mark
Re: 10 Of The Most Evil Responses Nigerian Girls Give To The Words “I Love You” by Kingkyle1(m): 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hadez:
Boring thread. Misplaced components undecided
You can make it more lively.
Re: 10 Of The Most Evil Responses Nigerian Girls Give To The Words “I Love You” by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
Me: I love you

Her: Interesting, buh y do u love me??

Me: Sorry, I wasn't referring to u

Her: k

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Most Evil Responses Nigerian Girls Give To The Words “I Love You” by mayorchelsea(m): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Good for you angry
Tiri gbosa for you for following over 200+ persons on nairaland, it feels like I've never seen such before...lol
Re: 10 Of The Most Evil Responses Nigerian Girls Give To The Words “I Love You” by makydebbie(f): 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
mayorchelsea:
Tiri gbosa for you for following over 200+ persons on nairaland, it feels like I've never seen such before...lol
grin I'm not the only one
Re: 10 Of The Most Evil Responses Nigerian Girls Give To The Words “I Love You” by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2017
grin angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Drake Reaction After A Female Fan Threw Her Big Bra At Him On Stage / Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! - Citi Polytechnic, Abuja / How Ubunja's MISEDUCATION Delivered Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.