Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? (1809 Views)

10 Of The Most Evil Responses Nigerian Girls Give To The Words “I Love You” / Girl Promises To Give Guys Hiv[PICTURES] / 10 Of The Most Evil Responses Nigerian Girls Give To The Words “ I Love You ” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 26, 2017
I met a girl who told me her name, but after some days she told me the name she had given me is not her name. She then told me her real name afterwards. The mistake I made, however, was not asking her why she did what she did. Some days ago, I met another lady who told me her name only for me to discover this morning that that is not her real name! This is so demeaning that I feel like throwing up. It's making me indignant. My question is: "why do some girls give guys wrong names?
Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by ofonike: 10:41am On Mar 26, 2017
Because they are protecting themselves.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by Bluezy13(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2017
Well, for me; I do not care if a lady gives me her real name or not.
Whatever name she tells me; that's the name I'll call her. if she likes, she ignores. I'll move on.

Sometimes, she may even find it embarrassing or sorrowful that she told me a wrong name when I meant no harm.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by Jodha(f): 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Who knows wetin dem go carry yhur name go do...

We're on a Era of trust no one.. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jodha:
Who knows wetin dem go carry yhur name go do...

We're on a Era of trust no one.. grin
Lol. Superstitious cunts.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
ofonike:
Because they are protecting themselves.
Really?
Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by Jodha(f): 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
[s][/s]
solasolasola:
Lol. Superstitious cunts.
[s][/s]

Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by TosinDru: 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
Never happened to me. you're alone bro
Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by firstking01(m): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
Majority of the girls you know their names is not actually their biological names...sh!t been too common among nigerian girls, i don't know if it's cos they are ashamed of themselves or it's just sheer low self esteem, someone should bail me out.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lmaoooooo... Why I go give person wrong name with all my beautiful names? angry grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jodha:
[/s][s]
What! Sorry that I used a vulgar word.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by TrapHedges(m): 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
Because theyre girls and they dont have sence

dont @ me
Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
Aderola15:
Lmaoooooo... Why I go give person wrong name with all my beautiful names? angry grin
I wonder!
Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by HumorMe(m): 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
Cos maybe they bear names like Chinaka!
Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by Stevengerd(m): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
So U Wunt Trace Her Background. I Xperienced One Sum Years Back. She Told My Friend Her Name Was "Roseline". Naso Persin Burst Am Say Her name Na AFUSA!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by HumorMe(m): 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jodha:
[/s][s]
Interestingly it's appropriate NL name is WELL!
Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by Jodha(f): 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
HumorMe:
Interestingly it's appropriate NL name is WELL!

Guy what are yhu typing.. Ion understand one thing.. undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
solasolasola:
I met a girl who told me her name, but after some days she told me the name she had given me is not her name. She then told me her real name afterwards. The mistake I made, however, was not asking her why she did what she did. Some days ago, I met another lady who told me her name only for me to discover this morning that that is not her real name! This is so demeaning that I feel like throwing up. It's making me indignant. My question is: "why do some girls give guys wrong names?
How much do you hate yourself that you have to give up your name for another?....op this is what u should ask them

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
Wetin u wan take der name do op sad undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
TrapHedges:

dont @ me

I will pretend i didnt see this grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
HumorMe:
Cos maybe they bear names like Chinaka!
But even Chinaka - if there is at all - is a pretty name.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
Stevengerd:
So U Wunt Trace Her Backgroud. I Xperienced One Sum Years Back. She Told My Friend that Her Name Was "Roseline". Naso Persin Burst Am Say Her name Na AFUSA!!!
LMFAO.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bumbae1:
Wetin u wan take der name do op sad undecided
She stays on my street and she's pretty. So, I want her to be my friend. She knows, too, that I stay on the same street as she does.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
TrapHedges:

dont @ me
Sexist!
Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by TrapHedges(m): 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bumbae1:

I will pretend i didnt see this grin
lol u aint a girl.. Youre a lady kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
Guys ask alot of questions.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by Eziko(m): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
solasolasola:
Those who answer native names and are not proud of where they come from. Am proud of my people, my name... and where I come from.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by Eziko(m): 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol u aint a girl.. Youre a lady kiss
Funny you, the person is confuse and just wanted to know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
solasolasola:
She stays on my street and she's pretty. So, I want her to be my friend. She knows, too, that I stay on the same street as she does.
Ok friend zone tings cool
Its ok cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Aderola15:
let me have ur whatsapp number
Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bumbae1:
Ok friend zone tings cool Its ok cheesy
I reject it in Jesus' name. She has to be my baby.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Guys Wrong Names? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
solasolasola:
I reject it in Jesus' name. She has to be my baby.
Wts wrong with being friends

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Let A Good Girl Go - 10 Reasons Why / Can Two Weeks Pregnancy Be Detected? / Beards Is To Boiz Az Breazz Is 2 Gals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.