Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

My Aunt's Marital Home Is Torn Apart Because Of Her Leaking Pussy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Aunt's Marital Home Is Torn Apart Because Of Her Leaking Pussy (8545 Views)

Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend / The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument / I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunt's Marital Home Is Torn Apart Because Of Her Leaking Pussy by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
but, wait...leaking? na pipeline?

Re: My Aunt's Marital Home Is Torn Apart Because Of Her Leaking Pussy by FunkyMetahuman: 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
Next time, post it on health section.. Too much children in romance.
Re: My Aunt's Marital Home Is Torn Apart Because Of Her Leaking Pussy by Kemperor: 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
There is this my Aunt who has been married for some years now but whenever her husband fuccks her and releases sperrm into her Virginia and she stands up from bed, her pusssy will be leaking and all the sperm in her pusssy will fall down and drain off so that she isn't able to get pregnant and have children. what can she do about it?

Matured advice pls

So ur aunt told u dat her pussy is leaking
She is d biggest fool of d year...
U took 2nd place 4 takin it 2 social media...
Her husband took 3rd place 4 marrying a fool like her..
Re: My Aunt's Marital Home Is Torn Apart Because Of Her Leaking Pussy by mickeymimi: 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
Has your aunty seen a doctor ?

Tell to Mention pelvic prolapse " Pelvic organ prolapse is bulging of one or more of the pelvic organs into the vagina. ... These organs are the uterus, vagina, bowel and bladder, a sensation of a bulge or something coming down or out of the vagina, which sometimes needs to be pushed back ...or through surgery" An incomplete prolapse occurs when the uterus is only partly sagging into the vagina.

If these muscles or ligaments stretch or become weak, they're no longer able to support the uterus, causing prolapse" , being overweight, obese or having large fibroids (non-cancerous tumours in or around the womb) or pelvic cysts – which creates extra pressure in the pelvic area, repeated heavy lifting and manual work, long-term coughing , sneezing and constipation . Excessive straining and very strenuous child birth .....Some people have weak pelvic floor muscles from an early age"

Perhaps its worth talking to her doctor about it. Her Womb might be okay but it might been pushed away making it difficult to conceive...

Hope these helps.
Re: My Aunt's Marital Home Is Torn Apart Because Of Her Leaking Pussy by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
yarimo:
Op videos and pictures of her leaking pussy or no mature advice. undecided
go back to politics section, na pu ssy you they talk abt here undecided
Re: My Aunt's Marital Home Is Torn Apart Because Of Her Leaking Pussy by yarimo(m): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

go back to politics section, na pu ssy you they talk abt here undecided
grin grin grin ok sir.
Re: My Aunt's Marital Home Is Torn Apart Because Of Her Leaking Pussy by Kellibae(f): 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
grin grin
So people nev still understand this guy.
See how serious they ar3 dishing out advices
Re: My Aunt's Marital Home Is Torn Apart Because Of Her Leaking Pussy by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
Kellibae:
grin grin

Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Marital Home Is Torn Apart Because Of Her Leaking Pussy by nNEOo(m): 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
dacblogger:
She shld raise her legs up after sex and lay down for like 2hrs..

Choi grin

You bad oh...
I was thinking he should luck his dick in there for a very long while angry
Re: My Aunt's Marital Home Is Torn Apart Because Of Her Leaking Pussy by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:13am On Feb 08, 2017
M
StupidYorubaFool:
There is this my Aunt who has been married for some years now but whenever her husband fuccks her and releases sperrm into her Virginia and she stands up from bed, her pusssy will be leaking and all the sperm in her pusssy will fall down and drain off so that she isn't able to get pregnant and have children. what can she do about it?

Matured advice pls
Let her see a doctor asap,
Re: My Aunt's Marital Home Is Torn Apart Because Of Her Leaking Pussy by MarkGeraldo(m): 12:22am On Feb 08, 2017
Leaking pussy
I wonder maybe her husband's own will be the gushing dick
cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Marital Home Is Torn Apart Because Of Her Leaking Pussy by metallisc(m): 8:28am On Feb 08, 2017
ToriBlue:
They are both doctors and you are expecting answer from non doctors..

I am not understanding.

Re: My Aunt's Marital Home Is Torn Apart Because Of Her Leaking Pussy by abumeinben(m): 9:04am On Feb 08, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:

Matured advice pls

Bro,
Her husband should go for serious medical cleansing...
Something may be wrong with his sperm.

Just tell him this if you can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Aunt's Marital Home Is Torn Apart Because Of Her Leaking Pussy by abumeinben(m): 9:06am On Feb 08, 2017
Kellibae:
grin grin

Whether he's serious or not, someone may be experiencing this and probably reading the comments .
Re: My Aunt's Marital Home Is Torn Apart Because Of Her Leaking Pussy by Tobilonia(m): 10:25am On Feb 08, 2017
zika19:
should remain lying on d bed with pillow place on her buttocks for awhile.
..... The vagina isn't some sort of drainage system
Re: My Aunt's Marital Home Is Torn Apart Because Of Her Leaking Pussy by AceDomino(m): 10:41am On Feb 08, 2017
zika19:
should remain lying on d bed with pillow place on her buttocks for awhile.

Pillow placed on her buttocks ke?

Abi under her bum bum...
Re: My Aunt's Marital Home Is Torn Apart Because Of Her Leaking Pussy by AceDomino(m): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
true...

She is almost reaching menopause.

And the irony of it is that both my Aunt and her husband are medical doctors.

She's a pediatrician while her husband is a gynecologist.

Really dunno how to comprehend this
Re: My Aunt's Marital Home Is Torn Apart Because Of Her Leaking Pussy by Harvard13(m): 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:

Matured advice pls

After fuvking she should stay upside down.

Or if ure a believer, take it to the lord in prayer
Re: My Aunt's Marital Home Is Torn Apart Because Of Her Leaking Pussy by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
I hate believing what I do not see, please show us the video of the sex session or the picture of her pussy , then I can proffer solution
Re: My Aunt's Marital Home Is Torn Apart Because Of Her Leaking Pussy by nuggarito: 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
You are truly a stupid youruba fool as your moniker says.

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Marital Home Is Torn Apart Because Of Her Leaking Pussy by chiraqDemon(m): 1:55am On Feb 18, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:

Matured advice pls
Its quite normal for some
Gravity doing his work
What they do is to stay in bed and raise their legs up on the wall for some time
Its nothing to b scared of

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should You Announce Your Engagement On Facebook? / / Help My Joystick Is Getting Smaller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.