Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) (48945 Views)

White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) / Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her / Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by esthadewunmi(f): 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
Omowunmgold:
Inside a Mosque......why? and beauriful Girl plenty in Oyo ile
. Is ogun aye tongue
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
Castrate the callous b.astards!
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by dubemeagle(m): 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
;Dthey were bleeping and their allah was watching grin
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by Dawdy(m): 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Vainglory:
Ha ha ha... and Allah was watching.
And if Allah were to seize mankind for their wrong-doing, He would not leave on it (the earth) a single moving (living) creature, but He postpones them for an appointed term and when their term comes, neither can they delay nor can they advance it an hour (or a moment).

Quran (Surah An-Nahl, Verse 61)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
Awusa abok* and mystic!

Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
Why blurring their disgusting faces,so they are so dear to you abi? Continue...detach their diccks right away..
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by Dawdy(m): 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
dubemeagle:
;Dthey were bleeping and their allah was watching grin
Lest a soul should say, "Oh [how great is] my regret over what I neglected in regard to Allah and that I was among the mockers."
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by leofab(f): 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
Fuckards
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by Charles4075(m): 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
blackaxe78:
Am sure those duos grew up in the East. Yoruba's re not known for such illicit act.

Hmmmm, see as I just dey look you. You want make them come for your head abi?
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by Emperormartin(m): 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
blackaxe78:
Am sure those duos grew up in the East. Yoruba's re not known for such illicit act.

You didn't suck your mother's breast well....
No offense though

1 Like

Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by blackaxe78: 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
Emperormartin:

You didn't suck your mother's breast well....
No offense though

Swerve!
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
In mosque, respect Allah naa
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by visijo(m): 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
from bombing to raping?? Lol
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by kimond101: 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
Honestly speaking,
I read some comments with disgust.
Someone got raped in a mosque and what some people have to contribute to the topic is tribalism and religious bigotism.
You all have to remember the day you die. All these comments of yours you would be accountable on the day of judgement be it in the Christian faith or Muslim faith.
It is better to remain silent than to crack irrelevant jokes trying to make people that don't really matter laugh or give your comment a like.

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by kizking: 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
blackaxe78:

ha ha of course eastern Oyo
grin
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by kizking: 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
blackaxe78:

ha ha of course eastern Oyo
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by Fourwinds: 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
OLUWAFUNMISE:
cheesy
y is rape becoming common in Oyo state... warn ur men there oooi

1 Like

Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by ThugCheetah(m): 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
IPOB youths really dealt with our yoruba skulls on dis thread
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by africanusvu(m): 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
Even as an igbo christian.i av neva and can neva speak ill of a mosque let alone defile it.I am afraid wat is waitng for dis evil generation.peple av lost d fear of d almighty God
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by steppin: 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
I don't think there's anything like taboo in yoruba land. That's why they do things like this without thinking.
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by drsugar: 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
Laila ihlala! Subhanallai
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by africanusvu(m): 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
kimond101:
Honestly speaking,
I read some comments with disgust.
Someone got raped in a mosque and what some people have to contribute to the topic is tribalism and religious bigotism.
You all have to remember the day you die. All these comments of yours you would be accountable on the day of judgement be it in the Christian faith or Muslim faith.
It is better to remain silent than to crack irrelevant jokes trying to make people that don't really matter laugh or give your comment a like.
,My broda i tire.nairaland av lost its values.kids av made here look childish.this av been on since 2016.if this goes on.frankly.i leav nairaland.it is no longer wat it usd to be.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by hedonistic: 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
This is just so sad.

A vulnerable, stranded lady had no choice than seek refuge in a supposed place of worship, yet evil ones didn't let her enjoy the much needed solace.... After a gruelling journey from Niger state to Oyo State...

Just too sad.
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by lilybonny(f): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
Even in the mosque shocked shocked, nawa ooo... glad they have been apprehended. Randy men should be castrated o.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by JuneOctober(f): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
OG2TURN:
it's crazy how people play the tribe card on every issue... SMH.

It's really crazy, definitely crazy. Imagine one saying the criminals must have come from the east because his tribe doesn't behave that way. So all the people from his tribe are saints? grin
Can you as an individual speak for the whole tribe.

BTW, the people shouting Afonja and Igbos aren't any better. Tribalistic bunch.
One of the reasons this country doesn't get any better.
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by aydebug(m): 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
Nitori Olohun

Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by ProfJulius1(m): 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
We really need some peace. Haaaa!
http://gospelpoetry.org/i-need-some-peace/
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by emmaitive(m): 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
which house of God..Abeg na house of devil
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by BlackSeptember: 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
blackaxe78:

They grew up in Ogun East grin

1 Like

Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by FTbomb(m): 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
one thing i hate and don't understand is why criminals always have their faces blurred in photos. do they even need protecting?
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by ogundeleai(m): 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
There are lessons here... Using 5k for hotel accommodation would have safe her from the mess.... But she may be the type that consider such as luxury and waste of money.. 2ndly, Oyo police command HQ is less than 3km where the incident took place to seek nigth stay.. Enough for others to learn

1 Like

Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by XDaBOSS(m): 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
Naso der konji strng reach?? Dem jst warm d mosque dah nyt......dis naija xlf.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim / 5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) / Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.