Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) (48947 Views)

White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) / Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her / Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 5:33am On Feb 08, 2017
christianity is bad,christ followers went to rape a muslim
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by spiff005(m): 6:36am On Feb 08, 2017
sugarbelly:
Two night watchmen in an Ibadan filling station, paraded by Oyo State Police Command, weekend, confessed to have raped a stranded woman inside a mosque, after dispossessing her of her personal effects. .
While parading the suspects, Olajide Olakanmi and Olanrewaju Taiwo, the Commissioner of Police, Mr. Sam Adegbuyi, said they also robbed the stranded woman of her money and property. .
Adegbuyi said: “On February 1, at about 1a.m., two night guards attached to a filling station along Ologuneru-Eruwa Road, attacked a female, who had sought refuge at a nearby mosque and robbed her of her belongings, including phone and cash.
The men, armed with guns and cutlasses, also raped the victim before they escaped. However, due to thorough investigation, the two suspects, later identified as Olajide Olakanmi, aged 30, and Olanrewaju Taiwo, aged 29 were arrested.”

Giving details of what the victim was doing in the mosque at that time, the CP said she was coming from Niger State and arrived Ologuneru area around 11p.m. She was unable to get a vehicle to her dad’s place, near Eruwa. .

Adegbuyi added: “Then, a good Samaritan, who is a commercial motorcyclist, took her to the mosque to pass the night. But the suspects came from a nearby filling station and attacked her.”

The victim said her attackers stole N32,000 from her. When interviewed, the suspects confessed that they actually raped their victim and robbed her of her phone and money.

See there faces, below

[img]http://3.bp..com/-BwPn7ADaCRM/WJnrXAYNygI/AAAAAAAAM_k/aHKgzU1FKaUMAI6s15CRtfrwgr3Y_BoXACLcB/s400/re.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/these-men-took-turn-to-rape-woman-in.html

no ashawo hauz for dia. lazy fools
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by Jaabioro(m): 8:26am On Feb 08, 2017
fredoooooo:

Lmao grin grin grin Hahahhaha a won omo Wali asiri grin grin
Beni awon omo mase afaani..

1 Like

Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by chiwuike20: 9:00am On Feb 08, 2017
These Alfas should be castrated
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by abnsugbe: 11:14am On Feb 08, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
But pple get mind ooooo. Rape in a place of worship? I'm beginning to compare dis world with Sodom and gomarah

place of worship..what are they worshipping??
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
Tocheagle:
SHE GO BORN IMAM
Are you retard.ed? Its like you don't know when to joke and when not to. Disgusting fellow.
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by Tocheagle(m): 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
MarieSucre:

Are you retard.ed? Its like you don't know when to joke and when not to. Disgusting fellow.
HUSH PLEASE
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Tocheagle:
HUSH PLEASE

Gerrarahia evil fellow!!! You are the problem with Nigeria. F**king pig. Somebody is raped and this is the excreta you vomit. Don't ever quote me again. Ewu.
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by Tocheagle(m): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
MarieSucre:

Gerrarahia evil fellow!!! I am the problem with Nigeria. Am a F**king pig. Somebody is raped and this is the excreta i vomit. Please quote me again. Am an Ewu.
I said shut da 4....k up
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
Tocheagle:
I said shut da 4....k up

Get da f**k outta my mentions. Disgusting excuse of a human being. Idiotic numbskull.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by Tocheagle(m): 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
MarieSucre:

Get da f**k outta my mentions. Disgusting excuse of a human being. Idiotic numbskull.
You are nothing but a leprechaun who needs a real brain cos the one in ur head has been eaten by maggots
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
Tocheagle:
You are nothing but a leprechaun who needs a real brain cos the one in ur head has been eaten by maggots

Leprechaun?! Looolz I bet you think that is a big word. Ireland called. They want their village idiot back. You better use your mb to educate yourself. Ewu Gambia.
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by Tocheagle(m): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
MarieSucre:

Leprechaun?! Looolz I bet you think that is a big word. Ireland called. They want their village idiot back. You better use your mb to educate yourself. Ewu Gambia.

Who is talking about using big words. little brainless girls like you should start buying brains , instead of Brazilian hair . let me guess, you cant even afford one . anulor
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
Tocheagle:
Who is talking about using big words. little brainless girls like you should start buying brains , instead of Brazilian hair . let me guess, you cant even afford one . anulor

So being able to buy Brazilian hair is now an achievement. Jisos! I need to screenshot this comment. The amount of retardation in it is contagious. F**k!!! Now I know the intelligence level of the person who can write human excrement like you have written above.

I hope you get raped in the ass at a suya spot and they call your child maluuuu like youuuuu.
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by Tocheagle(m): 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
MarieSucre:

So being able to buy Brazilian hair is now an achievement. Jisos! I need to screenshot this comment. The amount of retardation in it is contagious. F**k!!! Now I know the intelligence level of the person who can write human excrement like you have written above.

I hope you get raped in the ass at a suya spot and they call your child maluuuu like youuuuu.
you are extremely stupid . i did not say its an achievement . you are just possessed by a dumb spirit . did someone poop in your skull ?
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by Tocheagle(m): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
MarieSucre:

It looks like a chimpanzee raped you when you visited a zoo. by the way dats where you live. frustrated biaaaatch
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 10:58am On Feb 13, 2017
Tocheagle:

It looks like a chimpanzee raped you when you visited a zoo. by the way dats where you live. frustrated biaaaatch

You are morally defunct. You're still joking with rape. What next will you joke with, murder, kidnapping, robbery.

Pls get out of my metions and go and continue chatting with your age mate the Devil.
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 11:00am On Feb 13, 2017
Tocheagle:

You are morally defunct. You're still joking with rape. What next will you joke with, murder, kidnapping, robbery. You're just a child masquerading as an adult online.

Pls get out of my metions and go and continue chatting with your age mate the Devil.
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 11:03am On Feb 13, 2017
Tocheagle:
you are extremely stupid . i did not say its an achievement . you are just possessed by a dumb spirit . did someone poop in your skull ?

I am the one possessed by a dumb spirit?!

Its your girlfriend(if you even have one sef) that is possessed. How can she look all over the world and settle for a dating an ambitionless imbec*le who thinks that if he buys her brazillian hair then she is a made woman.

Get da f**k outta here with such dumb shitt.
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by Tocheagle(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
MarieSucre:

I am the one possessed by a dumb spirit?!

Its your girlfriend(if you even have one sef) that is possessed. How can she look all over the world and settle for a dating an ambitionless imbec*le who thinks that if he buys her brazillian hair then she is a made woman.

Get da f**k outta here with such dumb shitt.
only a madman can date your type. You have lost hope in life. the way you took this matter shows you were raped by a lunatic @ yaba left. so he infected you with an ancient foul spirit. na u start d matter, na you go tire. Jezebel's first seed
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by Tocheagle(m): 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
MarieSucre:

You are morally defunct. You're still joking with rape. What next will you joke with, murder, kidnapping, robbery. You're just a child masquerading as an adult online.

The only kid i see here is you, if we were to meet in person would you be able to utter even 1 word. Small unruly girls like you deserve severe spanking
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
Tocheagle:
only a madman can date your type. You have lost hope in life. the way you took this matter shows you were raped by a lunatic @ yaba left. so he infected you with an ancient foul spirit. na u start d matter, na you go tire. Jezebel's first seed

You ceased to make sense 10 comments ago.
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Tocheagle:
The only kid i see here is you, if we were to meet in person would you be able to utter even 1 word. Small unruly girls like you deserve severe spanking

We can never meet in the real world. How can I roll in the same circles as someone like who who is intellectually retard.ed? I mean what would people say about me?
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by Tocheagle(m): 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
MarieSucre:

We can never meet in the real world. How can I roll in the same circles as someone like who who is intellectually retard.ed? I mean what would people say about me?
The only reason you are conscious of what people will say is because they will discover that such a monster like you still exists in modern era. Your brain is empty little girl. scumbag
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by Tocheagle(m): 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
MarieSucre:

You ceased to make sense 10 comments ago.
you have never made sense all your life. pray for one. dats if there is a brain in your head to know what a prayer is.
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Tocheagle:
you have never made sense all your life. pray for one. dats if there is a brain in your head to know what a prayer is.

I have never made sense!!! I am not the one is saying rubbish online. Why don't you put that comment on your CV if you think its so sensible. Nonsense fellow.
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
Tocheagle:
The only reason you are conscious of what people will say is because they will discover that such a monster like you still exists in modern era. Your brain is empty little girl. scumbag

I am the one that is a monster!!! I laugh in spiritual powers. Why don't you go and say that rubbish you said to the victims face. I'm sure its a resounding slap that you will get. It will reset your brain, then maybe you will grow up a little anumpama. Spits
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by Tocheagle(m): 6:44am On Feb 14, 2017
MarieSucre:

I am the one that is a monster!!! I laugh in spiritual powers. Why don't you go and say that rubbish you said to the victims face. I'm sure its a resounding slap that you will get. It will reset your brain, then maybe you will grow up a little anumpama. Spits
You spit on yourself . since you decided to become a charge and bail lawyer over a joke . your own brain can't be reset cos you don't have one.
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by Tocheagle(m): 6:46am On Feb 14, 2017
MarieSucre:

I have never made sense!!! I am not the one is saying rubbish online. Why don't you put that comment on your CV if you think its so sensible. Nonsense fellow.
wow , so you have lots of crap on your cv, no wonder you are jobless and have a lot of time on your hands to pick fights with people online. keep it on ishiewu
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 7:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
Tocheagle:
You spit on yourself . since you decided to become a charge and bail lawyer over a joke . your own brain can't be reset cos you don't have one.

Stop defending your nonsense. An adult knows that it is not everything one jokes with.
Re: Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) by Tocheagle(m): 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
MarieSucre:

Stop defending your nonsense. An adult knows that it is not everything one jokes with.
Hi, hope we have a truce now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim / 5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) / Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.