Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex (1906 Views)

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by usmanktg2(m): 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
Name One thing you would like to do if you were born the Opposite sex?
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by OGWaheedi: 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
Scam ooh, scam men weh weh.

3 Likes

Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
Go out of the house topless. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by TheValiant(m): 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
colik:
Go out of the house topless. embarassed
What's stopping you from doing that now?
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
nothin' . glad I wasn't
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
TheValiant:

What's stopping you from doing that now?
The twins. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by spencerlouis(m): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
to be a hoee grin
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by megareal: 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
I kept thinking,

and thinking,

and thinking,

until I realised....,

my thinking this long means I would do absolutely nothing.

Glad I am who I am.
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
In the next life, I would still prefer to come as male. I wanna do the penetration, not the other way round. grin

2 Likes

Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
If i were a female i would try to argue logically to see what it feels like angry

4 Likes

Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by TheValiant(m): 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
colik:
The twins. embarassed
Let them loose grin
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by ritababe(f): 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
TheValiant:

Let them loose grin
abi oh, lol
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
I would like to be a male chauvinist and experience stupidity at its peak grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by TheValiant(m): 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
ritababe:

abi oh, lol
Be like say u sabi the work grin
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by makydebbie(f): 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Oshey they're cominggrin
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by IamLEGEND1: 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
smash my skull open with a rock,see if they come with a brain.
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by akp202(m): 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
Each time I think of d pain associated with menstrual cycle becoming a girl is a No No for me

Glad of what I am
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
TheValiant:

Let them loose grin
What a wonderful idea...undecided
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
Wait for women to toast me.
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
Stupedinluv:

you're in luck Misandry is available, as for stupidity it's not gender specific
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by Apus: 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
Wear Brazilian hair grin grin grin
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by usmanktg2(m): 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
grin
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
grin
makydebbie:
Oshey they're cominggrin
Let them come o
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
pcguru1:

you're in luck Misandry is available, as for stupidity it's not gender specific
Your opinion smiley
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by makydebbie(f): 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
Stupedinluv:
grin Let them come o
I know you're prepared, just as your siggy sayswink

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
makydebbie:
I know you're prepared, just as your siggy sayswink
Always!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by AyamConfidence(m): 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Always!
fine girl whatsup cool
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
helo smiley
AyamConfidence:
fine girl whatsup cool
Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by AyamConfidence(m): 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
Stupedinluv:
helo smiley Thanks for the compliment.
how are you doing

Sorry about the other day
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Your opinion smiley

LOL haba na joke nau smiley
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by kachi7021(m): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
I would feel my boobs
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
oh
AyamConfidence:
how are you doing

Sorry about the other day
what happened the other day

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Cum In Here Ladies / Where Is Makydebbie And Her Black Toto???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.