Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex (1907 Views)

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by wristbangle: 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
Stupedinluv:
I would like to be a male chauvinist and experience stupidity at its peak grin

I can swap that for u @ the unbolded. At bolded, are u not experiencing it @ d peak? sad
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by Rukkydelta(f): 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
A player
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
wristbangle:

I can swap that for u @ the unbolded. At bolded, are u not experiencing it @ d peak? sad
o you whats your problem undecided
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by wristbangle: 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
Stupedinluv:
o you whats your problem undecided

Sometimes I like disturbing u becos I find some of your statement ridiculous and annoying but then it's just u been u cool. Btw, u haven't answer my question oo! Are u fulani or yoruba lady?
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by majorbravo: 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
I would not trade my spot for anything. If i was a woman, I would be a nun and convince all the women to become celibate.

Aint gonna be pressed into the pillow and bed for no man. lol. Women well done.
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by AyamConfidence(m): 9:13am On Feb 08, 2017
Stupedinluv:
oh what happened the other day
me too I don forget tongue tongue
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by usmanktg2(m): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
majorbravo:
I would not trade my spot for anything. If i was a woman, I would be a nun and convince all the women to become celibate.

Aint gonna be pressed into the pillow and bed for no man. lol. Women well done.

Good
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by gonkin(m): 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
In the next life, I would still prefer to come as male. I wanna do the penetration, not the other way round. grin

For real. Whats wrong with been penetrated.
Re: Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex by Diseye29(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
I go chop man money n refuse dem sex

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cum In Here Ladies / For Lovers Only... / Who Wants To See Lashort??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.