Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) (48198 Views)

Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja / SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) / Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by thunderbabs: 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
virginboy1:
Since Change Govt came in power, no good good news. Chai, Frustrated Policeman

On d contrary, This is very Urgent!
If you bank with the following under listed banks please read carefully....
Customers who are banking with:
First Bank,
Gt bank,
Union bank,
Fcmb,
Access bank,
Sterling,
Standard chartered,
Ecobank,
Fidelity,
UBA
Zenith bank
Skye bank, and other banks including Microfinance banks...
Listen and listen carefully,

You can use ur ATM CARD to withdraw money thank you for paying attention... Come and beat me.

Una no go kill person with laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by bigsmoke2(m): 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
Smellymouth:
African China, you get mind oo..

Ever heard of Accidental Discharge?

You dey form Shina Rambo for naija Mopol abi?

WehdoneSir..

Go to your church, kneel down and thank the Lord like this ==»

Maybe the car na bullet proof
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by TinaAnita(f): 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
In a sane country that policeman will lose his job automatically
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by MEILYN(m): 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
Nigerian Police are the worst set of people in the world. Trust me when I say there's nothing worse than the Nigerian Police. They thought he was a yahoo boy.
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by willibounce1(m): 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
Some naija policemen are so useless. You can give them N500 and they' ll hand over their AK47 to you to pose for pictures. Very petty set of people.
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by Codes151(m): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
1Rebel:
Right now, Nigeria is worse than a zoo. It's a game reserve located inside an evil forest! grin grin
with the evil forest located inside another evil forest
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by Eazybay(m): 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
dessz:
u go fear when person close to death dey do eyan mayweather . naija police no dey fear oh . African China e go be like film when u die like fowl.

Ajegunle water get as e be bros, d same thing wey let oritshefemi break bottle to shooook bouncer 4 quilox..

Aj boys no dey reason violence b4 dem shook head
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by goldedprince: 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
see this refined agboro dey speak grammar to olokpa wey dey vex. guy next time give the police man that little 100 or 200 naira.
see as he dey shout... shoot me shoot me like say he get odeshi. guy u like ruff play o
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by Antoeni(m): 11:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
He should have led the protest ,nt coward INNOCENT IDIBIA
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by Apoztl3(m): 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
HungerBAD:
This was dumb.

Africa China,if you reading this. Never challenge or argue with anybody pointing a gun at you,even if you are right or wrong.

Especially in Nigeria.

You will be killed for nothing,and the Heavens will not fall down.
And that's all this one has to say. Anyways, wasn't expecting less. Smh
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by Apoztl3(m): 12:00am On Feb 08, 2017
blackaxe78:
Publicity stunt for the upcoming video!
Na today! Men don wise na!
Walahi, u Na Mumu for life
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by Maski87: 1:46am On Feb 08, 2017
You want to loose your life onstead of 50 naira to police
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by miqos02(m): 8:32am On Feb 08, 2017
themonk:
That is not a real nigerian police man, this one head correct small, if na real nigerian police man, the name of this post go be "farewell to a great nigerian music icon"
African China na great Nigerian music icon?
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by alaskido(m): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2017
WTF shocked shocked
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by Burgerlomo: 9:03am On Feb 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
This was dumb.

Africa China,if you reading this. Never challenge or argue with anybody pointing a gun at you,even if you are right or wrong.

Especially in Nigeria.

You will be killed for nothing,and the Heavens will not fall down.

You have spoken well

1 Like

Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by DJSlimGaga(m): 9:14am On Feb 08, 2017
Thank God for your life. Well that is what happens when you meet a frustrated thief in uniform
Re: Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) by AZMARSHAL: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2017
Ah ha ninja, I beg make Africa China no go wait make d police man no shoot becos nigeria police can shoot all because of #20 oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wanlov The Kubolor: I Masturbate Twice Weekly So My Sperm Won’t Get Spoilt In Me / Zubby Michael Spraying Dollars On New York Stripper / Kim Oprah Dances In Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.