Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested (32557 Views)

Two Lebanese Who Attempted To Smuggle $890,000 Out Of Nigeria Jailed (pic) / Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her / Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by DONFAITH: 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
Those old witches in his village are using is head to play drum.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by scholes0(m): 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
Chei
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by whywhyogun: 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
superior1:
How can someone risk passage through the sea to make rape attempt at a 62 year old woman

There is more to this story and won't be surprised if it is a total fabrication.

he needs a bleached son
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by permsec: 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Chief rapist I greet ur office.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Na dem again, the flatrons
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
superior1:
How can someone risk passage through the sea to make rape attempt at a 62 year old woman

There is more to this story and won't be surprised if it is a total fabrication.

Actually a part of me too, because rape accusations depends on the victim to prove his innocence, it's not uncommon for white people / women of all race to easily make false accusations, the only thing is that when you make statements like ours, you're seen as a rape apologist.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Sirjohn84(m): 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
As usuall,he will blame the DEvIL when ask why he did it..so sad..so bad.man must learn the ACT of self control including u reading this on nairaland
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by lilybonny(f): 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Cud this tale be true
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by joshuamoses101(m): 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Nigerians under attack from all the country's in the globe, na Watin we do una is it awa fault that our president is missing
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Airforce1(m): 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
Old woman don set dis one up
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Na dem. The Igbos. Always in the news for wrong reasons and bringing shame to biafra
Let me not just talk . so Aboh sounds like an IBO name to you ba?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
superior1:

No, it's village people at work. Perhaps he didn't have intent to rape, buh why give room to the devil ?
Why would you barricade urself in the room with a lady? The first impression would be rape, even if she is 90yrs.
That guy is coming home with the next flight
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by fingistan(m): 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
Nigerians can only be identified for bad things why?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by curvilicious: 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
What if its racism issue again?
Then 15yrs after she comes to say it was racism am sorry i want to clear my conscience angry
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by leobrownish(m): 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
catlova2:
Jude Eboh grin grin grin

He is a yoruba boy - FOOLISH IGBOS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA.

BTW, thats another christian. RAPISTS

must you use RELIGION, ETHNICITY and whatever it might be to judge every single innocent soul. People are just so INTOLERANT. the funny thing is you might be a mentor to someone! damn it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ok na dem , hardworking people he deserve this punishment not suprise with that name

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by 9jatatafo(m): 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
this one hard ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
leobrownish:

must you use RELIGION, ETHNICITY and whatever it might be to judge every single innocent soul. People are just so INTOLERANT. the funny thing is you might be a mentor to someone! damn it

SO NOW THAT THIS IS A CHRISTIAN AND IGBO I SHUD SHUTTUP ABI.

PARK WELL ABEG
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Legacy74: 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
There is more to this story than obviously meets the eye. Sure the old lady did not set the guy up? Of course everyone will believe the woman's report since its a black dude.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by walosky(m): 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Na dem. The Igbos. Always in the news for wrong reasons and bringing shame to biafra
Your name sounds absurd and disgusting imagine, IYANGBALI !

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Cutie09(m): 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
catlova2:
Jude Eboh grin grin grin

He is a yoruba boy - FOOLISH IGBOS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA.

BTW, thats another christian. RAPISTS

Are you for real? Why bringing Christianity into this topic Smh
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by grandstar(m): 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
coded01:
I smell set-up...

Who knows!

Na agro catch am! Big disgrace!
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by IYANGBALI: 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
Nma27:
Let me not just talk . so Aboh sounds like an IBO name to you ba?
did I mention any tribe?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by IYANGBALI: 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
walosky:
Your name sounds absurd and disgusting imagine, IYANGBALI !

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by IYANGBALI: 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
lilybonny:
Cud this tale be true
it is o,I sawed him there,he dided it to the woman about 5 rounds
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by delishpot: 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
I am trying to believe this story. He walked into her office during work hours and tried to rape her? Is he that senseless? To try rape a woman ?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by leobrownish(m): 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
catlova2:

SO NOW THAT THIS IS A CHRISTIAN AND IGBO I SHUD SHUTTUP ABI.
PARK WELL ABEG

still adamant...well that's your way of living.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by ybalogs(m): 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
What's with these IBO boys and disgracing Nigeria.Nah God go punish this foolish boy.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by onome2013: 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
I know they set up this young man
It's not unusual that he refused to date the woman hence
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by lakesider(m): 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hmmn

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by dee02(m): 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Konji na bastard!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
We Nigerians and our behavior undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) / Edo: Dead Body Of A Pregnant Woman Found Beside A Football Pitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.