Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested (32556 Views)

Two Lebanese Who Attempted To Smuggle $890,000 Out Of Nigeria Jailed (pic) / Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her / Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Jaabioro(m): 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
What do we called ' Ako ba adabaa ' in English ? If it is true they should check his brain
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by adatemi: 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hope he's not framed.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by judondasylva(m): 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
Thats his business not mine
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by ojimbo(m): 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
Sounds like a set up from a known racist country.
i dont need a propget to believe the story. I have never seen the most stupid Nigerians until I arrived Italy and met Edo people. It was then I realised that there is such people that exist in Nigeria. Try put a call to Italy and you will hear what Benin boys are doing there
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by jfleece(m): 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Na dem. The Igbos. Always in the news for wrong reasons and bringing shame to biafra
did u check his name.... It is Jude eboh..... Were u breast fed with goat milk?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Collins9156(m): 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Na dem. The Igbos. Always in the news for wrong reasons and bhringing shame to biafra
Two night watchmen in an Ibadan filling station, paraded by Oyo State Police Command, weekend, confessed to have raped a stranded woman inside a mosque, after dispossessing her of her personal effects. .
While parading the suspects, Olajide Olakanmi and Olanrewaju Taiwo, the Commissioner of Police, Mr. Sam Adegbuyi, said they also robbed the stranded woman of her money and property. .
Adegbuyi said: “On February 1, at about 1a.m., two night guards attached to a filling station along Ologuneru-Eruwa Road, attacked a female, who had sought refuge at a nearby mosque and robbed her of her belongings, including phone and cash.
The men, armed with guns and cutlasses, also raped the victim before they escaped. However, due to thorough investigation, the two suspects, later identified as Olajide Olakanmi, aged 30, and Olanrewaju Taiwo, aged 29 were arrested.”

Giving details of what the victim was doing in the mosque at that time, the CP said she was coming from Niger State and arrived Ologuneru area around 11p.m. She was unable to get a vehicle to her dad’s place, near Eruwa. .

Adegbuyi added: “Then, a good Samaritan, who is a commercial motorcyclist, took her to the mosque to pass the night. But the suspects came from a nearby filling station and attacked her.”

The victim said her attackers stole N32,000 from her. When interviewed, the suspects confessed that they actually raped their victim and robbed her of her phone and money.

Truly na them
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Collins9156(m): 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
hman4real:
Hmmm where are the name checkers association!?

They are here

Abeg check

Two night watchmen in an Ibadan filling station, paraded by Oyo State Police Command, weekend, confessed to have raped a stranded woman inside a mosque, after dispossessing her of her personal effects. .
While parading the suspects, Olajide Olakanmi and Olanrewaju Taiwo, the Commissioner of Police, Mr. Sam Adegbuyi, said they also robbed the stranded woman of her money and property. .
Adegbuyi said: “On February 1, at about 1a.m., two night guards attached to a filling station along Ologuneru-Eruwa Road, attacked a female, who had sought refuge at a nearby mosque and robbed her of her belongings, including phone and cash.
The men, armed with guns and cutlasses, also raped the victim before they escaped. However, due to thorough investigation, the two suspects, later identified as Olajide Olakanmi, aged 30, and Olanrewaju Taiwo, aged 29 were arrested.”

Giving details of what the victim was doing in the mosque at that time, the CP said she was coming from Niger State and arrived Ologuneru area around 11p.m. She was unable to get a vehicle to her dad’s place, near Eruwa. .

Adegbuyi added: “Then, a good Samaritan, who is a commercial motorcyclist, took her to the mosque to pass the night. But the suspects came from a nearby filling station and attacked her.”

The victim said her attackers stole N32,000 from her. When interviewed, the suspects confessed that they actually raped their victim and robbed her of her phone and money.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by IYANGBALI: 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
Collins9156:

Truly na them
na impersonators jo
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
IYANGBALI:
did I mention any tribe?
yimu
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Ab4all(m): 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
HungerBAD:
This guy is cursed,simple.

Even his name "Eboh" in Yoruba means Sacrifice. So,you sold your late father's house in Benin. You now used the money to cross the Sahara Desert through Niger Republic.

Went through hell,and eventually got to Morroco,before you took the biggest risk of all. And that is to cross the Mediterranean Sea into Europe.

At the end of the day,you are getting deported not for pursuing the European dream.

But for travelling all the way from Nigeria to Italy,just to Molest an Old woman.

Shame.

N:B Eboh Is a popular name in Edo State(Benin)
Do u have a problem with the people of edo state? am been following some of your post, i wonder why u throw dig at edo ppl
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by FunkyMetahuman: 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
ojimbo:
i dont need a propget to believe the story. I have never seen the most stupid Nigerians until I arrived Italy and met Edo people. It was then I realised that there is such people that exist in Nigeria. Try put a call to Italy and you will hear what Benin boys are doing there
stereotypical mumbo jumbo.

This story doesn't make any sense.. Read it over and over again
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by ojimbo(m): 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
stereotypical mumbo jumbo.

This story doesn't make any sense.. Read it over and over again
the headline alone is what i needed. Nothing is impossible for Edo boys in italy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by FunkyMetahuman: 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
ojimbo:
the headline alone is what i needed. Nothing is impossible for Edo boys in italy
how do you feel when someone stereotype your own tribe?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by kidman96(m): 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
HungerBAD:

Even his name "Eboh" in Yoruba means Sacrifice. So,you sold your late father's house in Benin. You now used the money to cross the Sahara Desert through Niger Republic.

Went through hell,and eventually got to Morroco,before you took the biggest risk of all. And that is to cross the Mediterranean Sea into Europe.

At the end of the day,you are getting deported not for pursuing the European dream.

But for travelling all the way from Nigeria to Italy,just to Molest an Old woman.

Shame.

you are a fool.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Ngozi123(f): 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
ybalogs:
What's with these IBO boys and disgracing Nigeria.Nah God go punish this foolish boy.

That man is not Igbo. Eboh sounds like an edoid name.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Saintsquare(m): 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
set up
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by MartinBond(m): 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
Na who tell you say na Edo,point of correction eboh mean oyinbo
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by lilybonny(f): 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
IYANGBALI:
it is o,I sawed him there,he dided it to the woman about 5 rounds
undecided Na you sabi tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
unrealistic reason to be deported,abeg w8in vib man de fyn 4 kaka body?smh...i smell foulplay here
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by lastpage: 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
superior1:
How can someone risk passage through the sea to make rape attempt at a 62 year old woman

There is more to this story and won't be surprised if it is a total fabrication.

Dont believe everything the "White Accuser" says about a Black Man who is not given the opportunity to air his own version of the events.

It might just have been a disagreement between him and the woman (she works in the Refugee Centre where he lives) and it might just be a case of 'l am entitled to this... You cant have it......You must give it to me by force'....he pursues it and she shouts "Rape"!

Its as simple as that, when it is between a Black person and a White person.......... in a White man's land!

People need to be "smart" when you are a foreigner in a foreign country.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
I have 75% feeling the woman is telling lies-I think they might have a little issue so she wants to punish him.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Tominiola: 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
passyhansome:
He doesn't look Igbo, I can stake anything He is Afonja, may be his Dad or Mum, cos when it comes to raping and paedophilia na una be Baba.... "its your job oooooo" in Falz voice

His name is Jude Eboh which mean he is Igbo or Edo grin.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by olureignforever: 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
HungerBAD:

Shame.

In Benue, Eboh means peace

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by yuki7: 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
not from benin no benin name as eboh.. stop being a fool.
HungerBAD:

Shame.

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by jide219(m): 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
catlova2:
Jude Eboh grin grin grin

He is a yoruba boy - FOOLISH IGBOS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA.

BTW, thats another christian. RAPISTS
f uck u
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by ehispapa(m): 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
olureignforever:

In Benue, Eboh means peace

i was thinking that too. because it means a white person in Edo and not a name. i have 2 friends from Benue Idoma tribe with such name. that guy saying its a popular name in Edo is always anti Edo in all his post
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by darknetcom: 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
maybe its not even his real name sef...

many nigerians that go asylum in europe dont tell their real names....
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by pimper24: 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
Towncrier247:
According to a story published on Ansa English Edition, a 25-year-old Nigerian national was arrested on Wednesday, February 1, for allegedly attempting to rape a worker at the migrant reception center in Giugliano, near Naples, Italy, where he was living.
The suspect identified as Jude Eboh allegedly got inside the woman's office, blocked the door and tried to rape her. A colleague called Carabinieri police after she was able to get into the room and discovered the assault, investigative sources said.

Eboh was taken to the Poggioreale prison in Naples, from where he will be deported to Nigeria.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/photo-nigerian-migrant-arrested-for.html
the story might not be true. Hylllllllll
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
Attempted rape indeed.
The young man was framed.

There are saying attempted rape only because they know they cannot provide evidence he raped her.

He locked the door but the witness was able to breakthrough the door and all the while my brother was still "attempting" to rape the 62 year old, so that the witness could come in and witness the attempted rape.

Italians are very racist .

This story has k-legs .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) / Edo: Dead Body Of A Pregnant Woman Found Beside A Football Pitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.