Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Describe Lady "iice" by One Word - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe Lady "iice" by One Word (3290 Views)

In One Word, Describe This Woman's Back Side / Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic / Describe Love In Just One Word! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2009
nues aweso:

Hurt ke?! Abeg I no dey ooo. . . . .I just go peep "who's online" come catch Adrenaline dey view your profile. . .I don comot o!

u dey fear? lol

oloshi___:

Ono, i can see mukina2 is already clicking the ban button again. . .wtf, lemme reduplicate asap

no worry, nothing do you

oloshi___:

I go deal with adrenaline later, i dey enjoy this movie wey i dey act no bi small, na me bi actor, the admin na boss!

deal wit me say wetin happen angry I jus look the profile ddey try confirm one or two things, wetin concern me  wit oloshi profile, or is that profile oloshi angry
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by H2O2: 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2009
рenis and рussy are not banned
in certain sections of the sexuality sub-board
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2009
^^^Guy e don do now, you guys are ruining this thread that was dedicated to Iice. Open your own thread and complain as much as you like there.
Always keep to the topic.
Me sef don be MOD now oh cool
so if ur not careful, I'll ban u so hard that your computer sef go crash! lol
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by drrionelli(m): 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2009
Such acrimony this topic seems to have generated!

Nonetheless, I must stand by iice, for she has been nothing but delightful in helping me navigate my way through the wonderful world of nairaland.com!  She has helped me with issues of language and culture.  Clearly, she's very knowledgable about more than a few things.  

So what one word would describe her?  None I know of in English or French would do her justice.
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2009
@ Topic

Nice ( Nice Iice)
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by AccoPen(m): 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by hazh(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2009
How will you describe a lady you have not
seen?

Pls post better things.
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2009
hazh:

How will you describe a lady you have not
seen?

Pls post better things.

Intelligent guy
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by ban2: 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2009
Adrenaline:

Intelligent guy
yu mean intelligent man eh?
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by drrionelli(m): 12:01am On Dec 15, 2009
Not so fast.

It's not necessarily imperative to see something to describe it. Chemists have described atoms for years, yet none has ever seen one.
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by humblemate(m): 8:28am On Dec 15, 2009
@ Adrenaline, don't get me wrong, it's just an observation! what a funny and freaky person u are, , not knowing much about U and u'r sex, I can understand u are the type who gives attention and response to every comment and do not[b] let go [/b] ( overlook) some issues. Plz learn how to ignore some comments, grin
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by Gabry(f): 8:36am On Dec 15, 2009
^^^ And that means this person is a detailed person
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by humblemate(m): 9:01am On Dec 15, 2009
Gabry:

^^^ And that means this person is a detailed person
Yeah U can say that, but too much of every thing get a point (threshold) where it will start to irritate rather than amusing
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by Gabry(f): 9:43am On Dec 15, 2009
humblemate:

Yeah U can say that, but too much of every thing get a point (threshold) where it will start to irritate rather than amusing

Agreed. Therefore everything should be taken into moderation wink
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by eyoniggar(m): 10:20am On Dec 15, 2009
why are u guys derailing this thread? iice ignore them please.

Another word for iice?? she's a old widow. grin grin grin
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by Flybulous(m): 11:42am On Dec 15, 2009
@ Y'll Why are y'll wasting your time talkin abt iice, cant u see she's ignorin u, u suld b talkin abt me here, huh?, u knw wat?, mmm, itz just a slip of my fingers i waz actually just passin by. grin
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by victorazy(m): 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2009
Plz, i send una to fight here ooohhh!!! i only said "describe her with one word" although she recently replied on a thread the way i never expected her "My coper b/friend is stingy"
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by na2day2(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2009
did i mention she is ole? she stole my heart embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2009
@ humblemate

Are u sure u meant to type adrenaline? cos I honestly dont know what you mean
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by MyHonour(m): 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2009
^^^eyo, what the heck is wrong with you?
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by iice(f): 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2009
Adrenaline:

Jus treat me nice is all I ask, be kind and gentle with me cos my heart is very tender(he he he), when you come at me so harsh like that, it does things to me u know wink, imagine Iice tellin me the other day not to say hun ( na wetin pain me gan gan be this) and mukinatu deleting my posts without warning and not botherin to apologize cry. You guys should try n treat me nice after all I am a customer, a NL customer.
I 4give both of you sha, but Come down from your high horses and apologize to me too, be nice to me. Iice I hope your heart is not Iice cold and mukinatu dont talk in a ready to fight manner wit me, haba :'

Again what does it have to do with your lies? Stop ignoring the issue and address your lies.
So because i didn't fall your advances, lies will be heaped upon lies to validate your sense of self?

eyoniggar:

why are u guys derailing this thread? iice ignore them please.

Another word for iice?? she's a old widow. grin grin grin

You kill my husband? angry grin
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2009
iice:

Again what does it have to do with your lies? Stop ignoring the issue and address your lies.
So because i didn't fall your advances, lies will be heaped upon lies to validate your sense of self?

You kill my husband? angry grin

shocked Advances simply cos I called you hun?? lol mind you I call everybody that just check my posts: hun, babe, dear. . .all dont mean jack sweetie or is that hun, lol. . . .Think I gat u all figured by now, and I rest my case with you. . .

P.S. STOP calling me a liar
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by victorazy(m): 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2009
U GUYS ARE OFF THE TOPIC
no fight plzzz i never meant to cause havoc
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by iice(f): 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2009
Adrenaline:

shocked Advances simply cos I called you hun?? lol mind you I call everybody that just check my posts:  hun, babe, dear. . .all dont mean jack sweetie or is that hun, lol. . . .Think I gat u all figured by now, and I rest my case with you. . .

P.S. STOP calling me a liar

Exactly why i said you should call me by my name. I am not everybody.
Oh but your lies are here in this thread. . .and will remain a declaration of state and mind.
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by MyHonour(m): 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2009
hmm, getting rather interesting.
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2009
iice:

Exactly why i said you should call me by my name. I am not everybody.
Oh but your lies are here in this thread. . .and will remain a declaration of state and mind.

you know what hun, whatever!!. . . I'm only on here to have fun and get info. . .dont ruin my fun by making me angry. . .
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by iice(f): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2009
Adrenaline:

you know what hun, whatever!!. . . I'm only on here to have fun and get info. . .dont ruin my fun by making me angry. . .

And your lies are funny?
The fun of spreading lies?
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2009
iice:

And your lies are funny?
The fun of spreading lies?

I'll spank you very very soon hun, you are calling your egbon a liar, abi u think say we be mate?
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by iice(f): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2009
Is that supposed to detract from your lies? Think again.
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2009
^ Seriuosly u need to quit with this lie thing, I wont hesitate to spank you. . .Hard!
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by iice(f): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2009
You lie, and i'm supposed to stop with the lie thing?
And the lies will continue to grow
Re: Describe Lady "iice" by One Word by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2009
Iice hun, Ill never lie to you, I can never lie to ma baby, ma sugar, honey, sweetie, only sugar in my tea, only mosquito allowed to bite me, only Iice cube in my Don perignon. . .
Call me a liar one more and I'm spank you so hard It'd bounce

(1) (2) (3) (4)

My Girlfriend / Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? / Midehi Come And Explain This Pic Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.