Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? (3286 Views)

What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by lasheez(m): 7:34am On Jan 05, 2015
My uncle once told me that it is better to marry a lady who would marry me for love and not because she knows I have the money.Looking at the example he gave me I found it be true.In the year 2000,when he got married,he was literally just an ok person living the normal average life.15years later,he is now a very successful business man who has completed a 7bed room mansion in Aja.He always attributes his success to his wife for supporting him and loving him.Now when you see both of them together,you would see the love and mutual respect they have for each other.

For most of the ladies,they will always go after the mans pocket which is ok because of security but do it knowing that you have not really contributed anything to making him successful.

For the guys,shine your eyes well well o! cool because you would only know the one that would be with you to the very end,now that you are nothing.
Ask tuface and Olamide,they will school you more. wink
I rest my case!

#The early bird gets the fattest worm,but it is only the second Mouce that gets the cheese wink

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by Hazardd(m): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2015
question for the gods...
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by Frankdamaxx(m): 7:55am On Jan 05, 2015
Brb.
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by Mathematical(f): 8:02am On Jan 05, 2015
WHAT EVER SITUATION I FIND MYSELF,EVEN IF HE LIVES ON A BOAT..WHAT I SURELY WANT IS AN UNDYING LOVE WITH LOVE COME RESPECT,TRUST,FORGIVENESS,AND WITH PRAYER AND HARDWORKING.. GOD WILL SURELY MAKE HIS BOAT A WORLD CLASS YACHT.. cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by quivah(f): 8:03am On Jan 05, 2015
getting rich together..

I.e we help each other rise but, he must at least be quarter the way up(same as me) abi how poor wan help poor but one who still depends on his parents for clothes, food and other things tufiakwa!
and he should show signs of real seriousness,hard work and commitment!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by Creamish(f): 8:08am On Jan 05, 2015
definitely getting rich together.. no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2015
I so love the getting rich together tin, although it's not easy cos am a woman temptation arises most esp a wonderfully made one lyk me, buy honestly I prefer a man with vision and raw potential to b exploited than a man with wealth so many negative things comes frm his money most esp wen he went thru the struggle alone and I don't knw d real source....anyway sha all join, any one dat comes, but no one should come without an academic certificate, vision and plan for his life, I go use broom swipe am commot
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by KELVINXY: 8:31am On Jan 05, 2015
I trust my Naija babes.
to them this question is just too lameundecided

Its just like asking ladies;
Would you prefer having a ready made Louis Vuitton handbag or getting the material to design it yourselfundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by BokoHaramm: 8:44am On Jan 05, 2015
Mathematical:
WHAT EVER SITUATION I FIND MYSELF,EVEN IF HE LIVES ON A BOAT..WHAT I SURELY WANT IS AN UNDYING LOVE WITH LOVE COME RESPECT,TRUST,FORGIVENESS,AND WITH PRAYER AND HARDWORKING.. GOD WILL SURELY MAKE HIS BOAT A WORLD CLASS YACHT.. cool
babe I live in Makoko, will you love me for being poor
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by AJ01(m): 8:52am On Jan 05, 2015
Mathematical:
Aunty u can lie prior shocked
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by KELVINXY: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2015
Mathematical:

Eeeh?shocked
Sister your faith long pass river niger o gringringrin
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by dechandel(f): 9:24am On Jan 05, 2015
I think its sweating out together
The memories of you two hustling back then will forever be cherished cheesy
Enjoying the good things of life in the nearest years will always bring a smile on both faces

Writing from my parents experience. God bless them for me cool

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by siegfried99(m): 9:52am On Jan 05, 2015
KELVINXY:
I trust my Naija babes.
to them this question is just too lameundecided

Its just like asking ladies;
Would you prefer having a ready made Louis Vuitton handbag or getting the material to design it yourselfundecided

grin grin lwkm

But sincerely, getting rich together is the best.

Nice one @OP

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by idu1(m): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2015
Ladies can lie and pretend eh! All of them claiming innocent...

Just deny them of airtime for 1day and see her level of transparency in a your relationship.....

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by Mavor: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2015
Mathematical:
quivah:
getting rich together..
I.e we help each other rise but, he must at least be quarter the way up(same as me) abi how poor wan help poor but one who still depends on his parents for clothes, food and other things tufiakwa!
and he should show signs of real seriousness,hard work and commitment!
Creamish:
definitely getting rich together.. no doubt.
dechandel:
I think its sweating out together
The memories of you two hustling back then will forever be cherished cheesy
Enjoying the good things of life in the nearest years will always bring a smile on both faces
Writing from my parents experience. God bless them for me cool

See all these liars!!!

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by iamord(m): 10:36am On Jan 05, 2015
For me its getting rich together! Nothing greater than a chic who has been with you in the hustle, its much easier to know then that she loves you for who you are. in the future we can over come any obstacle that comes our way . Don't want no person that comes when food is ready, chop & clean mouth & bye-bye!

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by Creamish(f): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2015
Mavor:

See all these liars!!!

undecided ..ur d liar.
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by Mavor: 11:45am On Jan 05, 2015
Creamish:

undecided ..ur d liar.
joker
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by motherlode: 11:46am On Jan 05, 2015
Marrying a ready made woman will be best only if she has the right attitude, love, humility, and the drive to motivate her husband towards achieving his own success.
While marrying a woman which you will get rich together will be best if she has patience, perseverance, humility and love. In this case it is about testing the woman's love for you and her drive for a happy marriage; if she leaves you, it is a sign she is in for your money but if she stays and also help in motivating you towards your success, it is a sign she loves wholeheartedly.

I would prefer any one if the right attitude is in place! cool
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by Creamish(f): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mavor:
joker

Watever rocks ur boat. Rily can't b bothered.
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by quivah(f): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mavor:

See all these liars!!!
bro, behave responsibly.. every one is entitle to his/her opinion.. which is no business of yours! whether you think its true or false. it shouldn't make you call 'em a liar..
are you pained cause your gf dumped your broke lazy n irresponsible a.s5 try change your negative attitude, you will meet better ppl pffft!

ps;say your view or shut the fvck up!

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by Mavor: 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
quivah:

bro, behave responsibly.. every one is entitle to his/her opinion.. which is no business of yours! whether you think its true or false. it shouldn't make you call 'em a liar..
are you pained cause your gf dumped your broke lazy n irresponsible a.s5 try change your negative attitude, you will meet better ppl pffft!

ps;say your view or shut the fvck up!
I had to lol the fu<k out at this part!!! Serious joker!!! Y'all Nigerian ladies are all the same.
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by TDstarr: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mavor:

See all these liars!!!
grin ;Du dey crassse grin
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by quivah(f): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mavor:
I had to lol the fu<k out at this part!!! Serious joker!!! Y'all Nigerian ladies are all the same.
your mum and female siblings all join.. no wahalacheesy

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by Mathematical(f): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
BokoHaramm:
babe I live in Makoko, will you love me for being poor

SURE WHY NOT.. IF YOU GOT RAW POTENTIAL AND VISION..
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by Mathematical(f): 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=AJ01 post=29503926] Aunty u can lie prior shocked[/quote

LOOLZ.THAT'S A FACT
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by V0lv0(f): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
iamord:
For me its getting rich together! Nothing greater than a chic who has been with you in the hustle, its much easier to know then that she loves you for who you are. in the future we can over come any obstacle that comes our way . Don't want no person that comes when food is ready, chop & clean mouth & bye-bye!
cheesy cool
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by Emodeee: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mathematical:
WHAT
EVER SITUATION I FIND MYSELF,EVEN IF HE LIVES ON A BOAT..WHAT I SURELY
WANT IS AN UNDYING LOVE WITH LOVE COME RESPECT,TRUST,FORGIVENESS,AND
WITH PRAYER AND HARDWORKING.. GOD WILL SURELY MAKE HIS BOAT A WORLD
CLASS YACHT.. cool

fine gal lyk u fit live 4 boat? i doubt it
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by Mathematical(f): 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
Emodeee:

fine gal lyk u fit live 4 boat? i doubt it

WHY NOT..?
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by Mathematical(f): 5:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mavor:

SERIOUSLY? YOU'RE SO DUMB WITH YAH THINKING
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by BokoHaramm: 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mathematical:

SURE WHY NOT.. IF YOU GOT RAW POTENTIAL AND VISION..
looking at your signature and your pixx left me drooling, I just pray you are what I'm thinking.
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by BokoHaramm: 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mathematical:
I took time to g through this post and I love your refined approach to this subject. Thumbs up. Maybe I ll add you up as a follower. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annoying Things Ladies Do That Kills Chat Which Makes Us Delete Them / Why Are The "Good Guys" Always The Ones To Get Hurt? / Photo: Please Take It Easy On My Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.