Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,314 members, 7,819,067 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting (85256 Views)

Photos Of The Last Game Kobe Bryant Watched With His Daughter / Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by freecocoa(f): 9:47am On Feb 08, 2017
iamrealdeji:
not hateful,how can I hate in someone of different age group as me,how can. j hate on someone with entirely different career as mine. Ive never wished to become a musician and I'm more into foreign music.
about trust,I don't trust any of you Nigerians cos Nigerians are so unworthy of trust. IPO. all the experience i've had and heard,I can never trust a Nigerian. you can believe everything he said,youre entitled to ulyour own opinion
Hate has nothing to do with age or those other variables, for the record btw.

Who you trust, is solely your business, so I couldn't care less, just like I'm sure Tuface doesn't, I'm yet to see him asking for your trust, wait till then to assert how much you don't and will never trust him. Then when you say "you Nigerians" makes me wonder where you are from, cos I coulda sworn you were nigerian, hmmm! What do I know? Haha.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:
This guy is a fraudster

Like Nnamdi kanu

For Nnamdi kanu he will spend 3 more decades on different prison under Nigeria he hated so much
if only your dad used condom
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by aku626(m): 9:53am On Feb 08, 2017
He is a disappointment to himself a quitter in fact the biggest in 2016 thus far I wonder why his kids would learn from this.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by freecocoa(f): 9:54am On Feb 08, 2017
btoks:

Everybody's entitled to their opinion, it's a free world.
You won't find any hatred or bitter remarks from my comment and there's no need responding with a personal attack.

Look back through your responses to others and give yourself a dose of what you're preaching regarding bitter remarks.
Good day and good luck.
Ofcourse you are entitled to your opinion, doesn't give you the right to go about making denigrating remarks about people, especially when it's undeserved. Expect to be put in your place when you do that.

As regards my post, you sure do need to learn how to tell the difference between oranges and apples. I merely gave those attacking the young man a taste of their own pudding, doesn't make what they are doing and mine the same. It's crystal clear but ofcourse, no surprises if you can't see that.

Good day to you too, I'd wish you good luck as well, only I don't believe in luck. Cheers!
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by johnamedu: 9:58am On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:
This guy is a fraudster

Like Nnamdi kanu

For Nnamdi kanu he will spend 3 more decades on different prison under Nigeria he hated so much
do u really know the meaning of fraudster? I can see that u admire so much the courage of Mazi Nnamdi Kalu but you are too jealous to admit it because he is not afonja. Nobody other than igbo tribe can exhibit the kind of courage Kalu exhibits in Nigeria.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by majormofor(m): 10:04am On Feb 08, 2017
next time he wnt call for protests again... surely no NIGERIANS will believe him....what a rush
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by mickeymimi: 10:23am On Feb 08, 2017
May be his colleagues should have stood by him ....or encouraged him on ..when he wanted to withdraw ...knowing Nigerians that once their minds are made up ..they will go through it with no matter what...and besides the protest was about the situation of things in Nigeria .. and not about him ... they wanted to make their voices heard anyways.

He brought the suggestion and people embraced it ....fine...he withdrew .....people still went ahead with it without him ... so they should let him be......

2face sef should nt have bothered saying anything after ....its like medicine after death....
IF he has turned up in the middle of the protest .. I wonder what peoples reaction would have been.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by EMERALDGIL(f): 10:39am On Feb 08, 2017
All of u opening ur mouth talking rubbish is the tuface not a man like u,most of u are even older than him y didnt u go out and protest, see me see problem person start somtin him say him no wan do again na by force......

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by sample042(m): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2017
freecocoa:
Ofcourse, just I already have, but, if your stance is insulting someone for a choice they have every right to make, I'm sure you can understand my calling you out on that.

Bae, ds battle abt 2face is d type u can't win. D dude flopped!

Well, I can see, u seem like a secret admirer to d guy grin
Relax I hv guys da can link u up to d guy... We ll let him knw da one cocoa s damn crushn on him. wink

Meant no harm... Just trolling!
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by freecocoa(f): 11:31am On Feb 08, 2017
sample042:

Bae, ds battle abt 2face is d type u can't win. D dude flopped!

Well, I can see, u seem like a secret admirer to d guy grin
Relax I hv guys da can link u up to d guy... We ll let him knw da one cocoa s damn crushn on him. wink

Meant no harm... Just trolling!

I'm way past where you make judgements solely on sentiments but hey! He's a fine man, did crush when I was a girl in school uniform.cheesy
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Odukes(m): 11:34am On Feb 08, 2017
2Face just short the f...k off, let us be, abeg.
You had a golden opportunity, you blew it, you come dey yarn dust here, give way joor.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by sample042(m): 11:35am On Feb 08, 2017
freecocoa:
I'm way past where you make judgements solely on sentiments but hey! He's a fine man, did crush when I was a girl in school uniform.cheesy

Lol! Anaghi amacha ooo, u could still crush on da fyn guy even as an adult (off-uniform).
Bae, I like ur philosophy abt life pls can we chat more outside ds forum?
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by freecocoa(f): 11:38am On Feb 08, 2017
sample042:

Lol! Anaghi amacha ooo, u could still crush on da fyn guy even as an adult (off-uniform).
Bae, I like ur philosophy abt life pls can we chat more outside ds forum?
Lol, I'd love to say yes though I'm not much of a chatter, but, I'm sure we can discuss whatever we have to on here. cheesy
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by sample042(m): 11:41am On Feb 08, 2017
freecocoa:
Lol, I'd love to say yes though I'm not much of a chatter, but, I'm sure we can discuss whatever we have to on here. cheesy

Hmmm, datz a subtle humor. Just sent a PM pls check it out! smiley
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by An0nimus: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2017
LaRochelle:
Nigerians and their bad mouths...

Did those people watch the video where he declared his intention to back out of the protest? Dude was messed up, mehn. Did you see his eyes? He was not looking into the camera 90% of the video duration. He was sad, and I know he wasn't acting. The people mocking him, did they come out for the protest? Was he the only celebrity that supported the cause? Do you have any idea of what he was threatened with?

Please oh, when next you want to shade or mock someone, put yourself in their shoes and see if you would love another doing same to you.

Sadly, most people didn't watch that video. It was obvious Tubaba was under duress when he made it.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
freecocoa:
How do we know you are doing your so called little bit is the question? Since you know it's about little bits, why aren't you acknowledging that tuface has done his bit? See why you are a hypocrite? Why must he go to a protest to prove himself to you? Who have you proven yourself to? Anu biko go and lie inside gutter and FYI, better unfollow me, I don't want 1diots on my list, nansense!
You jumped out from the gutter you want to push me into and quoted me first you stinking thing.
I don't deal with FACELESS UGLY BIT.CHES LIKE YOU.
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE A REAL WOMAN UPLOAD A PICTURE LETS SEE, YOU UGLY HAIRY HERMAPHRODITE!.
Next time try not to quote me cos i don't deal with your pathetic kind. Now piss off back into that Maggot infested, odorous, stinking gutter you jumped out from.
FYI.

YOU ARE JUST AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE TO WOMANHOOD YOU PATHETIC HARLOT!

HOW MANY MEN HAVE YOU SLEPT WITH IN THE LAST 24HOURS, HOW MANY HOMES HAVE YOU DESTROYED, HOW MANY MEN HAVE YOU RUINED THEIR LIVES, HOW MANY FAMILIES HAVE YOU THROWN INTO MOURNING AND HOW MANY MORE ARE YOU ABOUT TO DESTROY WITH YOUR INSATIABLE DESIRE FOR DI.CKS

****{FREECOCOA=FREE FULL BLOWN AIDS}****
Will keep track of you HIV infested BEING.

(Freecocoa, i don't fight my fellow Ladies, i defend them but you pushed my buttons first.
It's been nearly 2hours you saw my reply and by not replying i know you are hurt. I'm really sorry about that. If you are willing to backtrack, i'll do the same. I didn't mean to hurt you baby. The only person i want to take on here is Sincere4u and not my fellow woman. Backtrack, baby and i'll do the same, ok?. love you girl)
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by sweetilicious(f): 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Seun360:
Fear fear man.
I think he must have been threatened with the lives of his family. This one is not American movie as we use to watch.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
freecocoa:
How do we know you are doing your so called little bit is the question? Since you know it's about little bits, why aren't you acknowledging that tuface has done his bit? See why you are a hypocrite? Why must he go to a protest to prove himself to you? Who have you proven yourself to? Anu biko go and lie inside gutter and FYI, better unfollow me, I don't want 1diots on my list, nansense!
Hello dear, how are you?.
Can you please back down on this. It's pointless.
If you can, backtrack and let bygones be bygones. She is after me and i know how to handle her type, trust me.
Just leave her to me, she's here to learn and she certainly will.
I've been studying her and know what she lacks.
Will teach her, don't worry. Just leave things to me and don't take this any further!.
Remain blessed!.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Abudu2000(m): 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
He can go to hell and burn to ashes for all we care, he just proved to the world how cowardy he is.....
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by freecocoa(f): 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
thornapple:

You jumped out from the gutter you want to push me into and quoted me first you stinking thing.
I don't deal with FACELESS UGLY BIT.CHES LIKE YOU.
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE A REAL WOMAN UPLOAD A PICTURE LETS SEE, YOU UGLY HAIRY HERMAPHRODITE!.
Next time try not to quote me cos i don't deal with your pathetic kind. Now piss off back into that Maggot infested, odorous, stinking gutter you jumped out from.
FYI.

YOU ARE JUST AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE TO WOMANHOOD YOU PATHETIC HARLOT!

HOW MANY MEN HAVE YOU SLEPT WITH IN THE LAST 24HOURS, HOW MANY HOMES HAVE YOU DESTROYED, HOW MANY MEN HAVE YOU RUINED THEIR LIVES, HOW MANY FAMILIES HAVE YOU THROWN INTO MOURNING AND HOW MANY MORE ARE YOU ABOUT TO DESTROY WITH YOUR INSATIABLE DESIRE FOR DI.CKS

****{FREECOCOA=FREE FULL BLOWN AIDS}****
Will keep track of you HIV infested BEING.

(Freecocoa, i don't fight my fellow Ladies, i defend them but you pushed my buttons first.
It's been nearly 2hours you saw my reply and by not replying i know you are hurt. I'm really sorry about that. If you are willing to backtrack, i'll do the same. I didn't mean to hurt you baby. The only person i want to take on here is Sincere4u and not my fellow woman. Backtrack, baby and i'll do the same, ok?. love you girl)
Lol. I just saw your post and believe me, I only smiled because apparently you are new on here not to have known that would be tantamount to pouring water on a stone.

All the nonsense you wrote isn't the point, I could be all that and more, but how is that relevant here? The issue is, stop castigating tuface when he has done more for Nigeria than you could ever do, if not, you are the worst hypocrite ever. It's really that simple. Stop grasping at straws.

I couldn't care less if you fight ladies or not as that isn't of any importance to me, so you can type whatever you want, wouldn't take a hair off my chin.

Talkin' bout being hurt from stupid comebacks on NL, bish get in line. grin

P.S, I see you've unfollowed me like I demanded, next time instead of trying to rub shoulders with your elders, find your kind to mingle with, I'm way outta ya league.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by freecocoa(f): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
Sincere4u:

If you can, backtrack and let bygones be bygones. She is after me and i know how to handle her type, trust me.
Will teach her, don't worry. Just leave things to me and don't take this any further!.
Remain blessed!.
Lol, been handling her kind since the inception of NL, you don't have to worry about me dear, but thanks for looking out. wink
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
LaRochelle:

I watched it on NaijaSingleGirl. http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/istandwithnigeria/
NaijaSingleGirl? Chai! One NSG Reader spottedsmiley Also a fan
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 09, 2017
[s]
freecocoa:
Lol. I just saw your post and believe me, I only smiled because apparently you are new on here not to have known that would be tantamount to pouring water on a stone.

All the nonsense you wrote isn't the point, I could be all that and more, but how is that relevant here? The issue is, stop castigating tuface when he has done more for Nigeria than you could ever do, if not, you are the worst hypocrite ever. It's really that simple. Stop grasping at straws.

I couldn't care less if you fight ladies or not as that isn't of any importance to me, so you can type whatever you want, wouldn't take a hair off my chin.

P.S, I see you've unfollowed me like I demanded, next time instead of trying to rub shoulders with your elders, find your kind to mingle with, I'm way outta ya league.
[/s]

I wasn't wrong about you after all but just as i told you, i don't fight girls. Despite having mercy on you, you still give me reasons to bury you completely. By stepping on my toes, you simply bit more than you could chew, Next time you will behave yourself.

i unfollowed you cos the LovePeddler you are became so obvious. I believe in decency and live very upright and moral life. You are clearly a stain on who i am and what i stand for.

It took you over 4hours to recover from my first punch yet just to save face you summoned the courage to quote me again simply because you saw sincere4u emerge in solidarity of what i put you through..
I could imagine the emotional trauma you went through in those four hours and don't just start pretending about it, i felt your pains but you brought it on yourself.

It's obvious you neither have conscience nor shame but that is not why i'm here. You are just an unfortunate lady that met more than she bargained for.

If he hadn't showed up i'm sure it would've taken like forever for you to come back to this forum.
All you are saying are senseless. Nobody castigated Tuface. yet you came charging at everybody in such a shameless manner like a female dog on heat keen on becoming his next baby mama.. what a big shame for a lady.

The point we all are making is that he acted cowardly and only a brainwashed bigot like you won't see that.

I really don't want to talk about Tuface but he's not an ideal role model to me. If he were you that is when i will list what makes him not a role model but i hear you say he was your crush, SMH. Little wonder your moniker is FREECOCOA, Big shame.

If i go out of my way, by the time i'm done with you i do tear you in very tiny bits that there won't be anything to bury but because you are no where near my caliber, i do rather focus on the person i had wanted here than waste more time on someone so insignificant as you.
what really has Tuface done for Nigeria. He sang his songs and hustled for his money, made it and doesn't even know you exist.

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 09, 2017
Sincere4u:

Remain blessed!.
You finally decided to emerge from hiding. Had waited for so long for this. You cowardly slighted me!. Were you thinking you'll get away with it. This is your moment of nemesis.
Karma just caught up with you.
Let your next words determine where i'll start with you. Coward.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 5:06am On Feb 09, 2017
thornapple:

You finally decided to emerge from hiding. Had waited for so long for this. You cowardly slighted me!. Were you thinking you'll get away with it. This is your moment of nemesis.
Karma just caught up with you.
Let your next words determine where i'll start with you. Coward.
Well, if ever i've offended you or anybody else, i'm so unaware not to talk of doing it in a so called cowardly manner.
Seeing that your points of argument come with good reasoning, i've just sent you another PM, check your e-mail. I believe discussing this privately Will serve your interest better than doing it publicly. I certainly won't send a third one.
Take this to be my last attempt at peaceful settlement. If you don't reply, you may proceed to do your worse.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 09, 2017
thornapple:
[s][/s]

I wasn't wrong about you after all but just as i told you, i don't fight girls. Despite having mercy on you, you still give me reasons to bury you completely. By stepping on my toes, you simply bit more than you could chew, Next time you will behave yourself.

i unfollowed you cos the LovePeddler you are became so obvious. I believe in decency and live very upright and moral life. You are clearly a stain on who i am and what i stand for.

It took you over 4hours to recover from my first punch yet just to save face you summoned the courage to quote me again simply because you saw sincere4u emerge in solidarity of what i put you through..
I could imagine the emotional trauma you went through in those four hours and don't just start pretending about it, i felt your pains but you brought it on yourself.

It's obvious you neither have conscience nor shame but that is not why i'm here. You are just an unfortunate lady that met more than she bargained for.

If he hadn't showed up i'm sure it would've taken like forever for you to come back to this forum.
All you are saying are senseless. Nobody castigated Tuface. yet you came charging at everybody in such a shameless manner like a female dog on heat keen on becoming his next baby mama.. what a big shame for a lady.

The point we all are making is that he acted cowardly and only a brainwashed bigot like you won't see that.

I really don't want to talk about Tuface but he's not an ideal role model to me. If he were you that is when i will list what makes him not a role model but i hear you say he was your crush, SMH. Little wonder your moniker is FREECOCOA, Big shame.

If i go out of my way, by the time i'm done with you i do tear you in very tiny bits that there won't be anything to bury but because you are no where near my caliber, i do rather focus on the person i had wanted here than waste more time on someone so insignificant as you.
what really has Tuface done for Nigeria. He sang his songs and hustled for his money, made it and doesn't even know you exist.
Yes, you've made your points.
1. You haven't castigated Tuface but stated exactly what he acted out.(well said)
2. Tuface isn't a role model.(I understand where you are coming from)
3. He is more of a musician that has hustled for himself and made his money and not for Nigeria. (well said).
4. You were quoted/attacked first(sorry about this).
I agree with your points but it's about time you tell me how i also fall in the category of cowards.
To do this i need you to stop quoting Freecocoa even though it appears she started the clash.
What you typed about her were so dehumanizing that i was forced to step in.
You've claimed to be a decent girl, good enough but that remains to be seen or understood if you go on with miss freecocoa.
Prove to me you don't fight ladies by ignoring her.
I understand your motive was to lure me here for an open bashing. I am here now so leave irrelevances and "face your demons".
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 09, 2017
freecocoa:

I still want to plead you move on and stop quoting thornapple.
You'll agree with me there wouldn't have been any confrontation between you two if you hadn't quoted her first.
So please let peace reign. Stop quoting her.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by freecocoa(f): 7:50am On Feb 09, 2017
thornapple:
[s][/s]

Yada yada.

The only thing worth responding to is the idea that the rubbish you type could actually affect me, like are you for real? you might want to check who you are directing that at, like if I wanted to go down this path with you, you'd deactivate in matter of minutes. See mofo checking the time a person replies, using that as yardstick to conclude one is hurt and suffering, Ofcourse you are jobless, so I understand why it beats you that others have something else to do.

You still aren't saying anything, Tuface is a better man than you could ever hope to be, he has lent his voice whereas you are here typing nonsense about him, when you haven't done anything for Nigeria, that is the argument not whether I'm a prostitute or not, if I'm a prostitute, I don't see how that affects you, the body is mine and all so... mgbeke girl, thinking that calling me a prostitute is an insult to my person. you are a real bushmo. So you followed a prostitute, only to realise they are a prostitute? Makes so much sense, shows how sensible you are. Please just stay off my list, you can't keep up with my awesomeness.

See who is claiming decency, your level of hypocrisy is off the charts, anyways, we know your type, we don see una tire for here, na today? Just bear in mind though that nothing you type could ever mean shyt as it's very obvious how dumb you are, now you are running away claiming you came for someone else, I thought you boasted to tear me into bits, mumu.

The owner of this site can't even claim I'm scared of him, let alone you, do you know how long I've been dealing with fools on NL to be threatened by a wannabe? You need to get in line.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by freecocoa(f): 8:02am On Feb 09, 2017
Sincere4u:

I still want to plead you move on and stop quoting thornapple.
You'll agree with me there wouldn't have been any confrontation between you two if you hadn't quoted her first.
So please let peace reign. Stop quoting her.
Tbh I don't know what you are on about.

Do you understand how NL works at all? I can and will quote whoever I want to, anyone's post is subject to quote(especially if they are being stupid) as far as this board is concerned, so telling me I quoted her first, is highly irrelevant. Now if you have any issues with her, deal with it separately, don't drag me into it and stop giving her relevance on my account by pleading she stops responding to me, I can hold my own. Thank you.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by freecocoa(f): 8:05am On Feb 09, 2017
Sincere4u:

Yes, you've made your points.
1. You haven't castigated Tuface but stated exactly what he acted out.(well said)
2. Tuface isn't a role model.(I understand where you are coming from)
3. He is more of a musician that has hustled for himself and made his money and not for Nigeria. (well said).
4. You were quoted/attacked first(sorry about this).
I agree with your points but it's about time you tell me how i also fall in the category of cowards.
To do this i need you to stop quoting Freecocoa even though it appears she started the clash.
What you typed about her were so dehumanizing that i was forced to step in.
You've claimed to be a decent girl, good enough but that remains to be seen or understood if you go on with miss freecocoa.
Prove to me you don't fight ladies by ignoring her.
I understand your motive was to lure me here for an open bashing. I am here now so leave irrelevances and "face your demons".
if the nonsense she types would dehumanize someone like you, please bear in mind that we all aren't like that, I've been here long enough to know not to take buffoons seriously, so really, stop bothering on my behalf.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 09, 2017
I call on you thornapple not to give anymore response to what has been mentioned.
Prove to be the good girl you are by being the one to show DECORUM.
You are not the only one that was quoted but several other people by one person(whatever that means).
You are the one that has a face here so you are the one anybody can see and recognize..
Have seen quite a lot of your posts and they are quite agreeable to who you claimed to be. Mere words cannot change you who are so why bother?.
If Tuface was here, will he compare himself with you?. A young lady probably leaving with her parents?.
I'm sure you know the answer. In fact for him to do that it could be seeing as a psychiatric case!.
I also think he won't in any way subscribe to what has been written in his defence.
Tuface may've had a lot of relationship flaws but he remains a gentleman of some sort. By this alone i hope you understand where he do pitch his tent if he were to judge what has transpired between you and freecocoa.
So calm down, stick to your ideology of not fighting ladies and i'll take you to be a true and honourable shieldmaiden.
Get on my case and lets sort things out once and for all.
I need to understand what exactly qualified me to be a coward and how i slighted you.
I'm still hoping you do reply my PM.

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 09, 2017
Sincere4u:
I call on you thornapple not to give anymore response to what has been mentioned.
Prove to be the good girl you are by being the one to show DECORUM.
You are not the only one that was quoted but several other people by one person(whatever that means).
You are the one that has a face here so you are the one anybody can see and recognize..
Have seen quite a lot of your posts and they are quite agreeable to who you claimed to be. Mere words cannot change you who are so why bother?.
If Tuface was here, will he compare himself with you?. A young lady probably leaving with her parents?.
I'm sure you know the answer. In fact for him to do that it could be seeing as a psychiatric case!.
I also think he won't in any way subscribe to what has been written in his defence.
Tuface may've had a lot of relationship flaws but he remains a gentleman of some sort. By this alone i hope you understand where he do pitch his tent if he were to judge what has transpired between you and freecocoa.
So calm down, stick to your ideology of not fighting ladies and i'll take you to be a true and honourable shieldmaiden.
Get on my case and lets sort things out once and for all.
I need to understand what exactly qualified me to be a coward and how i slighted you.
I'm still hoping you do reply my PM.

Hahahahahahaha,
Why jump ship so early?. This is still morning.
You came in defence of darkness but thank God you found the light.
However, don't expect any leniency simply because you left the wrong camp for the right.
Justice must be meted out on this day and i shall strike with such ferocity that'll leave nairalanders in awe.
You call for a private chat??
Just hear yourself
Why on earth will i settle for private chatting when you publicly slighted me?.
You have the benefit of one last reply before i start calling your bluff right away.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amber Rose Rocks Smaller Boobs After Her Reduction Surgery (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill Joins Obasanjo In Early Morning Exercise (Photos) / Honeymoon Palava: Yvonne Jegede Lauds Deyemi Okanlawon For Near-Nude Scene (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.