Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting (85252 Views)

Photos Of The Last Game Kobe Bryant Watched With His Daughter / Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by idris4r83(m): 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Mjb
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by pushyboy: 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
do u know what you are?...u r just a pystin feast.....pls don't ask me d meaning

5 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by emmyojo22(m): 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Coward undecided undecided undecided[b][/b]

7 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by LazyGoat(m): 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
H
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nomskybaba(m): 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Don't start what you Cant finish!!!!What U did Was An Act of Cowardice...Respect And Love Ur music...But Dude got Scared....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Sleezwizz: 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Came:
You watched with tears as people come out for wetin you no fit finish, you dey house dey cry crocodile tears. Yeye dey smell. Na now I no why many woman get belle for this man and many still dey pursue am,,he no get liver to tell them say him no want rubbish,,dem fine, and he start to dey sample dem,,dey born anyhow .

Must u hate people? I can c your life is full of hatred...

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by ngmgeek(m): 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
You watched with tears at the heroic opportunity you missed.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by chally02(m): 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:
This guy is a fraudster

Like Nnamdi kanu

For Nnamdi kanu he will spend 3 more decades on different prison under Nigeria he hated so much

Why do you have so much hate for anything or anyone that criticize this government? It won't do you any good. Constructive criticism and protest like this makes any government to sit up. You are just confirming the words of the people that call your likes ZOMBIE

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Terver23(m): 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
Clear road for Tubaba....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Vizzim: 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
My brother u tried jaree.. U made people more aware abt the protest..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Waspy(m): 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
Only Tuface knows how he lives with the afterthoughts of some of his life choices(actions/inactions)

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by omenkaLives(m): 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
Much ado about nothing.

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by tianshie(m): 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
Tuface has a beautiful voice. But the man is an olodo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by megamank(m): 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
you where too scared to get it wrong that is why you got the who thing wrong......i admire your courage sir........but next time learn to complete what ever you started by keeping to your words.........you succeeded in killing the love some persons had for you but you still have other chances to correct this.......2baba dont keep quite because you never protested there are so many means that your voice can be heard. we are fully behind you keep talking until something is done........we want the real change and not the fake change.

2 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Antoeni(m): 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
Shame on you innocent idibia

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Otapipia: 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
Video of the tears or I don't believe it.

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by 2boiz(m): 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hmm, 2baba lost his voice @ die minute... We will soon get to know what really took ur voice... Until den, we will be waSHing u from d high plaZZes sad

2 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by frankduffngn: 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
Donexy16:
2face still deserves some credits, atleast he brot about the idea, even if he ended up disapointin his followers.. Baba u try jor

Meeen 2face chickened out. I just lost little respect for him. Of Una see am next time tell him I said" DO MOT START WHAT U CAN'T FINISH"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by AyakaDunukofia: 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
No, Tuface, you cant initiate and lead a protest from behind. It was simply a stupid and cowardly retreat that you made. You obviously believe in nothing; you lack the personal convinction to effect any form of change. Some might like your music, but never dare bring out yourself in anything politics.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Phonefanatic: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:
This guy is a fraudster

Like Nnamdi kanu

For Nnamdi kanu he will spend 3 more decades on different prison under Nigeria he hated so much

If you want to know Kanu's guts put your so called president next to him then let 20 soldiers point gun at him...... Guess what? He will slap the living daylight out of the gworo chewing illiterate.
That's what I call guts. Not a keyboard warrior like you.

3 more decades Nigeria will remain the way it is or even worse by then your Children must have cultivated your cowardice just like you inherited yours from your dad 3 decades ago.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by afamaustin(m): 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
l tot that 2face is a man neva knw he is a woman

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by vertueptime: 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
You are a coward.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by CentaurXXXV: 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:
This guy is a fraudster

Like Nnamdi kanu

They are coming for you.! grin
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Dayshow: 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
My respect for u dropped when u chickened out of your own planned protest. But with this video the remaining respect i have for you will be given to the Dullard when he comes back from wherever he has been hiding in the name of vacation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by thestevens: 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
Some people can only criticized,why didn't the take the initiative 2baba took.much respect 2face any day.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Btruth: 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
2Face, to be honest, I'm proud of you. Though, I was so upset on Sunday evening with you. But seeing people coming out for the protest yesterday, especially the Lagos people including the commissioner of Police too. You became a hero to me, because it was all because of your initiative.

Truly, your voice has been heard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by rainerboy1010: 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
istandwitnigeria

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by caesaraba(m): 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
Came:
You watched with tears as people come out for wetin you no fit finish, you dey house dey cry crocodile tears. Yeye dey smell. Na now I no why many woman get belle for this man and many still dey pursue am,,he no get liver to tell them say him no want rubbish,,dem fine, and he start to dey sample dem,,dey born anyhow .

Abeg e don do. If it's too much for you, simply get a rope and a rickety stool and do the needful. At least, I thank 2face for keeping some of you busy this period.
Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
cheesy

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Gwan2(m): 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
tianshie:
Tuface has a beautiful voice. But the man is an olodo.
See Mumu, U wey no be olodo, who u epp or how you take epp yourself.......If u mistakenly quote me Ehn undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by branhampaul: 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by caesaraba(m): 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
Btruth:
2Face, to be honest, I'm proud of you. Though, I was so upset on Sunday evening with you. But seeing people coming out for the protest yesterday, especially the Lagos people including the commissioner of Police too. You became an hero to me, because it was all because of your initiative.

Truly, your voice has been heard.

Don't mind all these never-do-wells lining the pages of Nairaland. Check most of them and you see they've never done anything spectacular in their lives.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amber Rose Rocks Smaller Boobs After Her Reduction Surgery (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill Joins Obasanjo In Early Morning Exercise (Photos) / Honeymoon Palava: Yvonne Jegede Lauds Deyemi Okanlawon For Near-Nude Scene (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.